KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How Gorgeous is Melania Trump?

How Gorgeous is Melania Trump?
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
well why the **** not?

it's just strange that only trump haters ever seen to trash melania.

she's not that great, by hollywood standards. but by first lady standards, she's pretty much top notch.

Pretty much, besides Jackie Kennedy, there really isnt anyone else that top notch. Hillary really lowered the bar tbh.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 11:29 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Sable
If Barack had been Married to Melania, she would have been the most gorgeous First Lady to ever walked the earth.

And we both know it.

Another point that was missed, if that had happened, she'd have been labelled a "race traitor" and therefore "ugly" by certain people. *cough* Trumper-types *cough*

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 11:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Pretty much, besides Jackie Kennedy, there really isnt anyone else that top notch. Hillary really lowered the bar tbh.

I found Laura Bush to be attractive, if way too conservative in dress and mannerisms

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 11:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laura Bush was attractive as well. But the idea that because Melania had work done so that disqualifies her as gorgeous doesn't really pass the smell test because I bet I could rattle of 20 Hollywood A list celebrities that have had much work done that are considered gorgeous.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 11:43 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

People are different, some people can have ten surgeries and they look overall normal, others can have two and they look like a frightened cat

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 11:48 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
frightened cat

not even

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 11:58 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do we even know if she had work, she looks the same in all her pics.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 11:58 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Do we even know if she had work, she looks the same in all her pics.

laughing out loud

She prolly has her surgeon on speed-dial

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 12:02 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 12:04 AM
Afro Cheese

gross @ laura bush

i bet her pussy has cobwebs on it

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 12:04 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

barbara bush. dat ass doe.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 12:21 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Melania: 7.5/10

I'd hit it, but I don't think she's a goddess.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 12:30 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is the cringiest thread on KMC in quite some time and it has some serious competition for it.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 12:53 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea it got seedy quick

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 01:04 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Melania is pretty but I do agree, too much plastic surgery for my taste. She was gorgeous when she was younger though, when she had less/no plastic surgery. Just a matter of taste really.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 02:39 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

She is really Jackie O level in my book, maybe higher.

I don't think she's bad looking, though not great either. Michelle never really did it for me either, though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 03:00 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

She is no Jacqueline Kennedy. She might be a Real Housewife of a Dakota. Fake tan, fake hair, fake breasts, too thin, face pulled too tightly—her look is to classic beauty what a poor person thinks a rich person looks like. She is definitely better kept than most women her age, but that is not synonymous with attractiveness. It is not enough to merely be symmetrical, it must also look a.) natural, and b.) effortless—two words that cannot be used to describe Melania Trump.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 04:14 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by jaden101
This is the cringiest thread on KMC in quite some time and it has some serious competition for it.

👍👍

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 04:22 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
She is no Jacqueline Kennedy. She might be a Real Housewife of a Dakota. Fake tan, fake hair, fake breasts, too thin, face pulled too tightly—her look is to classic beauty what a poor person thinks a rich person looks like. She is definitely better kept than most women her age, but that is not synonymous with attractiveness. It is not enough to merely be symmetrical, it must also look a.) natural, and b.) effortless—two words that cannot be used to describe Melania Trump.

Says the resident queerthumb up

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 04:42 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I really didn't want this to be a Michelle vs Melania thread but since we appear to be going there.

My turn:

sad

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 05:29 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote