KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How Gorgeous is Melania Trump?

How Gorgeous is Melania Trump?
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

She's so gorgeous that if she was Trump's daughter he'd still **** her.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 03:14 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump is proof regardless of what he says. People care about action not endless empty rhetoric like Obama.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 03:18 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
She's so gorgeous that if she was Trump's daughter he'd still **** her.
laughing out loud

Ivanka is definitely hotter than Melania to me.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 03:21 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Still waiting on those photos so we can judge you guys. I see none.

I don't have any, I don't take shit like selfies and all that. Plus come on bro: nobody here can compete with your shirtless pictures in front of the bathroom mirror wink

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 03:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
Trump is proof regardless of what he says. People care about action not endless empty rhetoric like Obama.

Is he, though? Getting an extra scoop of ice cream is an action. Folk whined.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 03:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
I don't have any, I don't take shit like selfies and all that. Plus come on bro: nobody here can compete with your shirtless pictures in front of the bathroom mirror wink

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 03:32 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 03:32 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most ****able first lady since Hillary Clinton.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 03:48 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Trump is nothing but empty words and inaction. We get a lot of "it will be the best" and "just wait and see" type of promises, then nothing but farts in the wind.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 03:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

What a ****ed up thread.

Definitely think Mrs. Trump is very very attractive. And Orochimaru has quite the feminine vibe going on so the comparison is not a detriment. wink How many doujinshis (is that how you spell it? I'm not looking it up at work) were made of Oro as a gender bender? He's like...Michael Jackson but even more feminine.

Michelle is certainly attractive as well, as I stated before. I'm with Robtard: I don't like the fake stuff....not at all. However, Melania looks great regardless of the work. Also, I don't buy into the anti-Trump hate against Melania: she hates Trump just as much as everyone else. She's smart as hell. Ya'll idiots who hate Melania just because she is married to Trump shows how pathetically vapid you are.

How about you ugly f*cks post pictures of yourself and let's judge you on your looks? Let's judge how fat and ugly your pot bellies look, who has the grossest facial hair, your shut-in pockmarked complexions, etc. My guess is, the only one here that would pass as decent would be Adam Poe unless he let himself go these past few years.

smile
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz...kpddEtdi_gVjIA?

that's my youtube channel

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 04:55 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Originally posted by Foxsteak
Most ****able first lady since Hillary Clinton.
that's sick bro

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 04:55 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
that's sick bro
Did you see the presidential debates?

She got ****ed and it was siiiiick!

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 05:02 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

it's not even her looks tbh it's her chimpmunk voice and robotic demeanor

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 05:04 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

She looked pretty sexy in the 90s, and she's pure evil.

I also like her smile.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 05:13 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
Loser.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 05:22 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

I really didn't want this to be a Michelle vs Melania thread but since we appear to be going there.

Why is it that I doubt this?

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 05:25 PM
UCanShootMyNova is currently offline Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Originally posted by Foxsteak
She looked pretty sexy in the 90s, and she's pure evil.

I also like her smile.
that's true... she wasn't bad when bill was prez

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 05:54 PM
Adam_PoE

My guess is, the only one here that would pass as decent would be Adam Poe unless he let himself go these past few years.

Last edited by Adam_PoE on Sep 21st, 2017 at 07:04 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 07:01 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Great looking woman. Certainly better looking than that Klingon Obama is sticking his bat'leth into.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 07:07 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

yes, very sexy

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 07:51 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote