KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nekron in the Cancerverse

Nekron in the Cancerverse
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Why are you still going on about the Necropsy? Do you not understand Nekron isn't merely a death abstract? Just because it worked on Marvel Death who has one 'nature' aka death abstract, doesn't mean it will work on Nekron who has multiple natures : death abstract, sentient darkness, sentient void (scans already provided).

People are under the assumption that Nekron is DC's version of Marvel's Death. He's not. He's more like a Death/Oblivion mashup. The Necropsy has one SPECIFIC purpose : BANISH Death.

DC Version of Death is Mistress Death. Thats not being argued.

And really because Blackhand is not part of this topic. We are getting of topic, and not an argument to be made. However your not taking into account the enormity of the power the Many Angled Ones have provided for this ritual if goes through.

But if you want to know where I stand. If Blackhand was sacrificed in the Necropasy. Than Blackhand would have a permanent death, and so would Nekron.

This is because the power of this ritual overthrows fundamental laws of all possible universes. Life and Death. Being and Un-Being. They can rewrite and remake basic language which reality is composed.
(please log in to view the image)

Feel free to disagree.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 06:55 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by "Id"
But if you want to know where I stand. If Blackhand was sacrificed in the Necropasy. Than Blackhand would have a permanent death, and so would Nekron.

How? The only time we've seen the Necropsy used was against Thanos WHO IS A LIVING BEING. Black Hand is already dead. Show me an example of the Necropsy working on an already DEAD being. Then you have to prove that the link between Thanos and Death is the same or similar to the link between Nekron and Black Hand so that the Necropsy could work. Good luck with that. I've already shown you on panel examples of Nekron and Marvel Death having dissimilar natures.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 07:05 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by zopzop
How? The only time we've seen the Necropsy used was against Thanos WHO IS A LIVING BEING. Black Hand is already dead. Show me an example of the Necropsy working on an already DEAD being. Then you have to prove that the link between Thanos and Death is the same or similar to the link between Nekron and Black Hand so that the Necropsy could work. Good luck with that. I've already shown you on panel examples of Nekron and Marvel Death having dissimilar natures.

No.

Thats it, I am done talking about.

I have said, what I wanted to say regarding how the ritual would work if used against Black/Hand Nekron. If you dont agree thats fine, I really dont care.

This is not why I came into the topic. I entered this topic to point out that scene posted by Galan is the affects of Reverse Necropsy. And not one that can be replicated by Nekron because it requires both champions to enact the ritual.

Weather you think Nekron wins or losses, is besides the point because I am not here to argue that point.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 07:16 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by "Id"
No.

YES! cool

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 08:35 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote