KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » America and China unleash a fury of new sanctions on the Norks

America and China unleash a fury of new sanctions on the Norks
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
Well making fun of his skin color sure isn't being socially liberal.

Going by liberal logic, they are exhibiting racism and sexism.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 07:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by vansonbee
Wow, I'm amaze Trump speech finally budge daddy China to spank baby North Korea. If this was the old presidency with Barack Obama, China will be just dragging its feet still.

Liberals will hate on Trump no matter what.

This is literally the first time China has done anything like this. But Trump won't get credit and somehow it will be seen as bad, his fault or something Obamacwill get credit.

Last edited by Sable on Sep 21st, 2017 at 08:03 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 07:56 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is literally the first time China has done anything like thism. But Trump won't get credit and somehow it will be seen as bad, his fault or something Obamacwill get credit.

Yeah it's a big step, but you see Trump is rude to people. So...yeah.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 08:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

This possibly was on of Trumps greatest moves and it probably was helped by Terry Brandstand. Another great pick by Trump.

http://www.newsweek.com/who-terry-b...ident-xi-615139

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 08:05 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Well making fun of his skin color sure isn't being socially liberal.

He's orange due to his own doing. It if was making fun of his real skin color, you might have a point.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 08:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Going by liberal logic, they are exhibiting racism and sexism.

^
Pearl clutching + retard logic

whatacombo

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 08:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol I didn't know Orange Skin tone came in a bottle.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 08:07 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

This is literally the first time China has done anything like this. But Trump won't get credit and somehow it will be seen as bad, his fault or something Obamacwill get credit.

I've no problem with giving Trump credit here, just also accept that if he's taking credit on any 'good' that comes of this, he then in turn can be held responsible for any 'bad' that may come. Be fair and balanced.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 08:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol I didn't know Orange Skin tone came in a bottle.

Just face it. It's okay to make fun of Trumps appearance, as well as any other white male. Anything else is sexist or racist.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 08:10 PM
Flyattractor

thumb up

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 08:10 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I've no problem with giving Trump credit here, just also accept that if he's taking credit on any 'good' that comes of this, he then in turn can be held responsible for any 'bad' that may come. Be fair and balanced.

I don't know how getting China to budge could result in bad. Working with other nations is a good thing.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 08:11 PM
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Rob, Yeah it takes an act of Congress. My mistake. How this is being handled, though is likely the best course of action. God forbid it, but Kim Jong Un did fire on the U.S. or anyone for that matter, it's a death sentence for the leaders there, and probably many citizens.. Placing blame on the U.S. if that happens is crazy.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 08:51 PM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

I don't know how getting China to budge could result in bad. Working with other nations is a good thing.

thumb up

I this case I agree.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 08:52 PM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Just face it. It's okay to make fun of Trumps appearance, as well as any other white male. Anything else is sexist or racist.

IOW: "Nothing harder than being a white hetero male."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 08:53 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

We will see, just be fair about placing blame as you are in giving praise/credit. That door swings both ways.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 08:55 PM
Afro Cheese

NK's needs funds to function, this is just a reality. Sanctions before have failed, do you think they're just going to not seek other venues of revenue now and fizzle out of existance?

Their income from black market sales (drugs, weapons, exotic animals etc) makes up a decent amount of Jong-un's bankroll, that will likely need to be expanded upon if their legal revenue flow is tampered with. Selling more weapons; possibly a nuclear device is just a possible reality and the world will be a less safe for it. These are just facts.
Weren't you the one who was telling me we should be pressuring China to deal with North Korea by threatening a trade war? How exactly did you envision that China would approach "dealing" with the NK regime if not initially through sanctions?

Honestly, man, it's been said before but it really seems like you will just rebuke Trump regardless of what happens.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 09:02 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

We will see, just be fair about placing blame as you are in giving praise/credit. That door swings both ways.

How are we to blame Trump for working with China regardless of what happens?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 09:28 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Trade war is the least effective means if dealing with the PDRK. Anyone with a half-wits amount of knowledge of the area knows war is the only answer

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 09:40 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

How are we to blame Trump for working with China regardless of what happens?

So I was correct, if this works out then we praise Trump for his supposed brilliance. But if it turns to shit, it's "oh well, shit happens, not Trump's fault".

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 10:15 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

No you were not correct, what you are saying is we need to blame Trump for working with other nations to if the rocket mad man decides to fire off nukes anyways.

Its like saying a doctor is at fault for doing surgery on a risky brain surgery operation to save the patient who gave consent.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 10:16 PM