KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » America and China unleash a fury of new sanctions on the Norks

America and China unleash a fury of new sanctions on the Norks
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Listen, if you're eager and ready to take credit over an action if it has positive outcome, be adult enough to take credit if a negative happens to happen instead, is what I'm saying.

Or as we learned in the early 80's:

You take the good, you take the bad,
you take them both and there you have
The facts of life, the facts of life.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 10:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
So I was correct, if this works out then we praise Trump for his supposed brilliance. But if it turns to shit, it's "oh well, shit happens, not Trump's fault".

Do you think China could on double dealing?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 10:19 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Listen, if you're eager and ready to take credit over an action if it has positive outcome, be adult enough to take credit if a negative happens to happen instead, is what I'm saying.

Or as we learned in the early 80's:

You take the good, you take the bad,
you take them both and there you have
The facts of life, the facts of life.

Im not taking credit for anything. Just explain to me how getting China to do something in regards to North Korea will be viewed as negative.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 10:19 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Do you think China could on double dealing?

Wouldn't surprise me if China keeps their shady dealings with NK flowing. They like money.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 10:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Sable
Im not taking credit for anything. Just explain to me how getting China to do something in regards to North Korea will be viewed as negative.

It was the royal "you", not you personally.

I already did: I'm 100% cool in giving Trump positive credit if this works out in the end; personally I hope it does as I don't want an armed conflict with NK to happen. But in return, if it doesn't turn out for the better, Trump doesn't magically get a free pass cos it's Trump and is above reproach in the eyes of his followers.

I know he loves blaming others for his failings like he did when the Navy SEAL was killed in that botched mission, but the buck stops at the Presidency. Taking responsibility comes with the job of POTUS. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr, Reagan etc all knew and respected this fact.

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 21st, 2017 at 10:28 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 10:25 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Obama made the Chinese do something I have serious doubts you would be having these same feelings about it. He would be seen as God King Obama etc etc etc endless praises. You would not be saying "lets wait and see if anything negative happens." And if it did, it certainly would not be his fault.

Btw that Seal Raid, was planned by the BO admin.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 10:28 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Obama like previous presidents before him was an adult and took responsibility:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUxNn7sSHc8

ps Who gave the go ahead for the raid? It was Trump, but you go on blaming Obama for it. Trump blamed everyone except himself, like a child.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 10:31 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I bet you didn't know the raid was planned on eve of the inauguration, but they couldn't do it cause of moonlight.

Now we off topic, and dissenting into sand throwing, back on topic. How will working with China to stop the Norks be viewed negativly?

Last edited by Sable on Sep 21st, 2017 at 10:44 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 10:41 PM
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

If Obama made the Chinese do something I have serious doubts you would be having these same feelings about it. He would be seen as God King Obama etc etc etc endless praises. You would not be saying "lets wait and see if anything negative happens." And if it did, it certainly would not be his fault.

Btw that Seal Raid, was planned by the BO admin.

I'm totally butting in. Sable, Rob said if it works out he will eat crow. I think more people on GDF care more about being proven right about a topic than the actual topic itself. Goes for Rob too. Feel free to bash me, I know it's coming.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 10:43 PM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

The point isnt about it working out or not working out, you can't bash the president for trying to work with other countries for a greater good regardless off what the nut job on the other side does.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 10:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I bet you didn't know the raid was planned on eve of the inauguration, but they couldn't do it cause of moonlight.

Now we off topic, and dissenting into sand throwing, back on topic. How will working with China to stop the Norks be viewed negativly?

Why do you keep bothering? It's Trump. Anything with him they will hate. If he found a cure for all cancer they'd say he created a burden on the country because people will now live longer. There is no right way here. Anything he does they will whine about.

They will say "if he does something good I'll support it" but they won't. We have seen this from liberals time and time again. I'm almost thinking that if Trump truly wants a wall he needs to begin telling people walls are horrible and a bad idea. We'll have one built real quickly then.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 11:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm just flabbergasted that working with other countries for a greater good is can be viewed as negative regardless of the outcome. I guess we shouldn't try anymore?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 11:05 PM
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

I'm just flabbergasted that working with other countries for a greater good is can be viewed as negative regardless of the outcome. I guess we shouldn't try anymore?

To not try is to die. There are circumstances as well as variability to a random encounter and decades long relationship. That's my outlook. Some prefer to attack on the onset. Imo, attacking initially defeats the purpose to learn anything.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 07:04 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You forgot you have to run every single event through a Trump filter now. Things that might have been okay or even good in other circumstances now are just bad for the country if Trump is involved.

Some don't want to give him any victories, and that isn't just Dems. Wasn't it Rand Paul spewing that a skinny Obamacare repeal would be better than nothing? Hey, anyone know his stance now?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 11:45 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Yea it's Trump's fault!

And NK certainly wouldnt have sold a nulear device to a terrorist organization, or otherwise tried to profit off the black market, pre Trump.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 12:44 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Why do you keep bothering? It's Trump. Anything with him they will hate. If he found a cure for all cancer they'd say he created a burden on the country because people will now live longer. There is no right way here. Anything he does they will whine about.

They will say "if he does something good I'll support it" but they won't. We have seen this from liberals time and time again. I'm almost thinking that if Trump truly wants a wall he needs to begin telling people walls are horrible and a bad idea. We'll have one built real quickly then.

^

Pearl Clutching and Righteous Indignation at it's finest

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 05:28 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
And NK certainly wouldnt have sold a nulear device to a terrorist organization, or otherwise tried to profit off the black market, pre Trump.

Yea that would only happen cos Trump!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 05:29 PM