KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Monarch replaces Odin against The Fourth Host of Celestials

Monarch replaces Odin against The Fourth Host of Celestials
Started by: backup

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -K-M-
Prior to him absorbing all the captain atoms from across the multiverse he unleashed a blast that instantly and casually destroyed North America. At work so can't pull up scan but think it was just North America.

cool. see, that is SOMETHING at least. nothing remotely CLOSE to enough, but, still, something. maybe he could match surfer or something.... shifty

anyway. i've been sticking to that arc and the damage done IN that arc. but if monarch can't show something WELL above planet-destroying firepower, he simply has zero chance in this. even if he does, that would indicate he might be able to harm ONE celestial. he's facing the entire host.

thinking monarch can solo the entire host is, as i said a long time ago--completely and utterly crazy. imo.

Last edited by leonidas on Sep 27th, 2017 at 04:40 PM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:37 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Well he could have done a bigger blast it was more to teach an escapee a lesson. So yeah not far fetched in the least he has planetary blasts especially after absorbing all th captain atoms

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:43 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by leonidas
love

and hey, i finally got my first cell phone so i actually COULD be phoning it in! eek!

but i'm not.

Yes you are.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:49 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

cool. see, that is SOMETHING at least. nothing remotely CLOSE to enough, but, still, something. maybe he could match surfer or something.... shifty

anyway. i've been sticking to that arc and the damage done IN that arc. but if monarch can't show something WELL above planet-destroying firepower, he simply has zero chance in this. even if he does, that would indicate he might be able to harm ONE celestial. he's facing the entire host.

thinking monarch can solo the entire host is, as i said a long time ago--completely and utterly crazy. imo.

laughing out loud

He can destroy an entire universe with energy but can only destroy planets with his blasts.

Celestials get bitchslapped like the Monitors here.

http://i.imgur.com/LBI6Y2Y.png

Or here.

http://i.imgur.com/RA7RxbU.jpg

Defeats 52 Captain Atoms and multiple Supermen with no effort.

https://imgur.com/a/oBRG8

Still think Celestials have any chance?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:57 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Abhi can you post the North America blast? At work right now

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:05 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

The Celestials stomp.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:10 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Abhi can you post the North America blast? At work right now

http://imgur.com/a/Q8B6K

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:34 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by abhilegend
http://imgur.com/a/Q8B6K

Much appreciated. But yeah I'm not sure why people are doubting he doesn't have planetary blasts? He did that casually and to teach a lesson and didn't intend to destroy the planet but pretty clear he could. That was even pre captain atom absorptions

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:38 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Much appreciated. But yeah I'm not sure why people are doubting he doesn't have planetary blasts? He did that casually and to teach a lesson and didn't intend to destroy the planet but pretty clear he could. That was even pre captain atom absorptions
Here is the thing people like Abhi use double standards and pick and choose when feats of collateral damage matter. I doubt anyone doubts monarch doesn't dwarf a herald level character capable of crushing a world with their fists aka Gladiator style but that's not the point. People are exposing his double standards. Monarch's actual collateral damage feats aren't that impressive combat wise but anyone with s brain knows he'd hand someone his ass with planetary destroying power like Gladiator alone.

It's about how these characters match up. Monarch doesn't have the power nor the means to take on this group of characters that would decimate herald level characters as well with the ability to reform from damage to boot.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 06:52 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

He can destroy an entire universe with energy but can only destroy planets with his blasts.

Celestials get bitchslapped like the Monitors here.

http://i.imgur.com/LBI6Y2Y.png

Or here.

http://i.imgur.com/RA7RxbU.jpg

Defeats 52 Captain Atoms and multiple Supermen with no effort.

https://imgur.com/a/oBRG8

Still think Celestials have any chance?

omg...

he can destroy a universe in an uncontrolled death blast. again--who cares? he isn't killing himself, so for the 5th time it's irrelevant.

cool scene beating up a bunch of heralds. actually it is a very good feat.

the destroyer had the power of DOZENS of skyfathers. no expression

not to mention ALL of odin's power including the life force of asgard in its entirety. that is astronomically more powerful than a skyfather alone. and its most powerful beam (an unamped beam that was capable of killing odin way back when odin was comparable to galactus) was casually deflected by the weakest single celestial. monarch beat a dozen mid-high heralds. the weakest celestial utterly tanked a blast equivalent to the power of a dozen SKYFATHERS, at least.

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...us_vishnu_3.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/upload..._conflict_5.jpg

that feat dwarfed arishem no selling zeus, odin and vishnu.

the magnitude of difference is staggering. if that is his best, he has utterly no chance to harm even ONE celestial, let alone taking a host with oaa and arishem, both of whom are far more powerful than the celestial that tanked the disintegration beam. low ball all you want. monarch has no showing that matches the power output of the destroyer, not without killing himself.

if you wanna go ahead and just assume he can output more damage than that, be my guest. lol you can't prove it though and have nothing but unsupported opinion. that destroyer would shred that group that monarch fought without effort. they're heralds--it's powered by skyfathers. not sure what you're not getting here, honestly. anyway, you will never convince me he has any chance whatsoever in this scenario, so let's quit this nonsense. probably boring the onlookers by now anyway. /shrug

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 07:14 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i've little doubt he could do a planet-leveling blast. that level of blast would go unnoticed by even the weakest celestial though. he'd need damage that DWARFED planet-killing power to even threaten a SINGLE celestial. without proof of that capability, in this situation he has no chance at all. /shrug

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 07:16 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

omg...

he can destroy a universe in an uncontrolled death blast. again--who cares? he isn't killing himself, so for the 5th time it's irrelevant.

Again, he didn't die. Cap was alive after that if you didn't know.

quote:
cool scene beating up a bunch of heralds. actually it is a very good feat.

the destroyer had the power of DOZENS of skyfathers. no expression

And I like how Monitors are only mid heralds.

Where was that stated?

Destroyer was only given a portion of power from skyfathers. Hence why when Destroyer was defeated only Odin and Asgardians died.

(please log in to view the image)

quote:
not to mention ALL of odin's power including the life force of asgard in its entirety. that is astronomically more powerful than a skyfather alone. and its most powerful beam (an unamped beam that was capable of killing odin way back when odin was comparable to galactus) was casually deflected by the weakest single celestial. monarch beat a dozen mid-high heralds. the weakest celestial utterly tanked a blast equivalent to the power of a dozen SKYFATHERS, at least.

So you are willing to take Odin's showings into account but celestials are restricted to Thor 300 only?

And aren't you being a little hyperbolic in blast equal to a dozen skyfathers?

quote:

Planetary attack only if I have to remind you.

quote:
the magnitude of difference is staggering. if that is his best, he has utterly no chance to harm even ONE celestial, let alone taking a host with oaa and arishem, both of whom are far more powerful than the celestial that tanked the disintegration beam. low ball all you want. monarch has no showing that matches the power output of the destroyer, not without killing himself.

He can do far more than planetary attacks. He toyed with SMP who had destroyed an entire universe by his bare hands and even kidnapped Mxy.

quote:
if you wanna go ahead and just assume he can output more damage than that, be my guest. lol you can't prove it though and have nothing but unsupported opinion. that destroyer would shred that group that monarch fought without effort. they're heralds--it's powered by skyfathers. not sure what you're not getting here, honestly. anyway, you will never convince me he has any chance whatsoever in this scenario, so let's quit this nonsense. probably boring the onlookers by now anyway. /shrug

You have shown time and time again the sheer lengths you want to go to dismiss anything that shows celestials in a bad light.

But don't worry, Monacrh slags them all like the pieces of shit that they are. Like a small part of phoenix did to Arishem.

Skyfathers vs Arishem

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploa...30429-f2k4W.jpg

Jean Grey with a fraction of PF and emotions of a bunch of aliens vs Arishem. Their next appearance IIRC

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Conclusion : Skyfathers are a bunch of sissies.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 07:37 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

i've little doubt he could do a planet-leveling blast. that level of blast would go unnoticed by even the weakest celestial though. he'd need damage that DWARFED planet-killing power to even threaten a SINGLE celestial. without proof of that capability, in this situation he has no chance at all. /shrug

Skyfathers vs Arishem

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploa...30429-f2k4W.jpg

Jean Grey with a fraction of PF and emotions of a bunch of aliens vs Arishem. Their next appearance IIRC

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Conclusion : Skyfathers are a bunch of sissies.

Arishem totally no sold that attack.

thumb up

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 07:38 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

abhi, you are astounding. laughing out loud STILL not a single scan of monarch doing...anything remotely CLOSE to the damage it would take to hurt the weakest celestial.

so we saw his biggest blasts i take it? beating some heralds, blocking a monitor blast and watching another...teleport away, and taking out a continent?

laughing out loud

like i said, the only thing you've done is convince me, and i'm certain many others, that monarch has been HUGELY overrated for a long time on the forum. i mean, geezus... no wonder in all the odin vs monarch threads it's always a close call on the winner with most readers saying odin comes out on top. i mean even YOU have said ga prime was only borderline skyfather. and monarch couldn't even beat HIM. one celestial blast would shred his armor. the ONLY question in my mind is could they port away in time or bfr him somewhere. regardless, he wouldn't last more than a few seconds and would be able to do nothing at all to them.

if your goal was to make monarch look good in this thread, congrats on doing the exact opposite of that. laughing out loud

nice attempt to low ball arishem though by pretending the goalposts have moved. again. thumb up

carry on with a different playmate my friend.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 08:14 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

incidentally, final point: the whole "he can destroy a universe so he must be able to kill celestialzzz!!11!" is utter nonsense, btw.

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...74514-11107.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...43606-capta.jpg

regular old cap atom had the power inside him to both create and destroy a universe. i guess that makes him universal level too, and he can solo the entire host as well, amiright? laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:33 PM
quanchi112
Disney

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 10:45 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/...social_facebook

shifty

forgot to post this earlier--if an alt green lantern can pierce his armor:

https://imgur.com/fCMOWS4

imagine what a celestial or someone with REAL power could do to him.... ok, that's MORE than enough. been fun abhi.

Last edited by leonidas on Sep 27th, 2017 at 11:46 PM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:39 PM
-K-M-

All it did was open his face plate open which was bad for everyone around there. Also pre atom's absorption amp too

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:14 AM
cdtm

All it did was open his face plate open which was bad for everyone around there. Also pre atom's absorption amp too

I liked the goddamned green lantern, and Bruce's heroic sacrifice doing nothing at all made me sad. sad

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:30 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

abhi, you are astounding. laughing out loud STILL not a single scan of monarch doing...anything remotely CLOSE to the damage it would take to hurt the weakest celestial.

so we saw his biggest blasts i take it? beating some heralds, blocking a monitor blast and watching another...teleport away, and taking out a continent?

laughing out loud

like i said, the only thing you've done is convince me, and i'm certain many others, that monarch has been HUGELY overrated for a long time on the forum. i mean, geezus... no wonder in all the odin vs monarch threads it's always a close call on the winner with most readers saying odin comes out on top. i mean even YOU have said ga prime was only borderline skyfather. and monarch couldn't even beat HIM. one celestial blast would shred his armor. the ONLY question in my mind is could they port away in time or bfr him somewhere. regardless, he wouldn't last more than a few seconds and would be able to do nothing at all to them.

if your goal was to make monarch look good in this thread, congrats on doing the exact opposite of that. laughing out loud

nice attempt to low ball arishem though by pretending the goalposts have moved. again. thumb up

carry on with a different playmate my friend.

laughing out loud

Still on the same "nothing can hurt the celestials" train, huh?

Only marvel fanboys think Odin is anywhere near Monarch level.
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/...social_facebook

shifty

forgot to post this earlier--if an alt green lantern can pierce his armor:

https://imgur.com/fCMOWS4

imagine what a celestial or someone with REAL power could do to him.... ok, that's MORE than enough. been fun abhi.

I'm curious, have you actually read the comics or are just going on respect threads for both Monarch and Celestials?
incidentally, final point: the whole "he can destroy a universe so he must be able to kill celestialzzz!!11!" is utter nonsense, btw.

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...74514-11107.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...43606-capta.jpg

regular old cap atom had the power inside him to both create and destroy a universe. i guess that makes him universal level too, and he can solo the entire host as well, amiright? laughing out loud

That's only inside quantum field. In actual world he was defeated by Shadowstorm, a Firestorm clone.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xIPrKFCrs...600/p_54_07.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DPSLPZD-G...600/p_54_08.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-fcXQs-DCj...600/p_54_09.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bN5AU5V9C...600/p_54_11.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZqUVVy5qt...600/p_54_12.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kWqeheTd-...600/p_54_13.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-z0mc7VdKy...600/p_54_14.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-E-fzBhsAe...600/p_54_15.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TwkrmLbMb...600/p_54_16.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TDos_jjJX...600/p_54_17.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-n0OYSWSVi...600/p_54_18.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UnUNq5Kws...600/p_54_19.jpg

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:15 AM