KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donald Trump vs Kim Jong-un (H2H)

Donald Trump vs Kim Jong-un (H2H)
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Donald Trump vs Kim Jong-un (H2H)

Featureless environment. CIS on.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 11:47 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Both are fat and out of shape, but Kim has the advantage of not being in his 70's, so probably Kim.

Howdy!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 11:51 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Ends in seks.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 12:15 PM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorne
Restricted

Account Restricted

all asian know martial art, kim karate chop good

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 04:17 PM
Thorne is currently offline Click here to Send Thorne a Private Message Find more posts by Thorne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Doughboy dictator vs Dotard Donie, a battle for the ages.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 08:54 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Both are fat and out of shape, but Kim has the advantage of not being in his 70's, so probably Kim.

Figured you would side with the enemy.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 09:51 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by BackFire
Doughboy dictator vs Dotard Donie, a battle for the ages.

I knew the Dotard thing was gonna pop up in these boards sooner or later. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 09:52 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorne
Restricted

Account Restricted

the **** is a dotard?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 10:29 PM
Thorne is currently offline Click here to Send Thorne a Private Message Find more posts by Thorne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by Sable
Figured you would side with the enemy.

They're both enemies as far as I'm concerned.

Howdy!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 11:43 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea right, how many people has Trump executed with a Anti aircraft gun?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 11:54 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

He's too busy presiding over an imperialist country hellbent on maintaining it's petrodollar hegemony at the expense of the lesser peoples, he has other countries do that for him.

Howdy!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 12:23 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't hate player, hate the game.

USA

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 12:24 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

You're right, it's justified when you're winning.

Howdy!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 12:26 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haters gonna h8

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 12:30 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

The real question is which politician could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzōwink and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 06:22 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Thorne
the **** is a dotard?

Cranky Old Farts like YOU!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 06:25 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote