KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Who Likes Video Games?

Who Likes Video Games?
Started by: edwinian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

bummer

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 04:44 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

my current pc will be 2 years old this christmas. before it i had another one, i tend to upgrade every 2 years. this year, i will probably build my own, since it will be easier to upgrade this way. with name brand computers such as dell or compaq, you cannot switch out processors or motherboards because they are wired differently, thus you must buy a whole new computer when you need more power (other then the graphics card) if you build your own computer, you never need to do a full upgrade, you'll probably need to upgrade a part of it every year or so (one year, upgrade the graphics card, next year, the cpu, next year, mother board, and so on)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 05:31 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

oh and mah, sorry, it will never die. i dunno why you said that, with series like doom and half life and everquest and diablo and warcraft, there will always be pc gaming. if anything, it will cause console games to die because almost any console game can pretty much be played on the pc with better graphics and sound.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 05:34 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
Well, Dexx, he put them in and tried to install the programs. It wouldn't turn on after that and he had to take everything out. roll eyes (sarcastic)

he DID check if they were compatible, right?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 09:39 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

yeah, maybe the motherboard was too old and couldnt support it. lots of things should be looked at before buying hardware.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 10:19 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire349
oh and mah, sorry, it will never die. i dunno why you said that, with series like doom and half life and everquest and diablo and warcraft, there will always be pc gaming. if anything, it will cause console games to die because almost any console game can pretty much be played on the pc with better graphics and sound.

PCgaming sales are decreasing, console sales are rocketing upwards.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 01:12 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

la la la la la la la. PS2 rocks

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 03:39 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

thats cuz nothing big has come out for a while, just wait for later this year. half life 2, doom 3, everquest 2,max payne 2, they are all gonna sell like mad.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 07:50 PM
cermiestar
kitten

half life! as in nuclear half lifes. woah...too much physics revision.....

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 09:10 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Max Payne 2? Woohoo!

Retro Studios is making the Metroid Prime sequel currently. Nintendo is calling it Metroid Prime 2 for now, but they say it will definitely change.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 09:32 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

When is it coming out? Any more details?smile

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 11:56 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Favourite Game: Battlefield 1942
Most Anticipated:Half Life 2/ Doom 3
Favourite Games System: Playstation

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 08:53 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supershane
hey hey hey

me fav video game is.......I don't have a fav video game i like them all but a selected few

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 01:50 AM
supershane is currently offline Click here to Send supershane a Private Message Find more posts by supershane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

SSBM and SC2

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 02:46 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote