KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is the Mueller investigation being used to put out another fire?

Is the Mueller investigation being used to put out another fire?
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is the Mueller investigation being used to put out another fire?

Could the Mueller investigation be being used to put out the fire that Obama administration spied, wiretapped and conducted surveillance on the Trump Campaign? As means to justify it by hoping to find something to justify their illegal political spying?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 07:48 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

laughing out loud

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 08:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you denying the Obama admin spied on the Trump campaign? This isn't opinion, it's a fact.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 08:21 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 08:22 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 08:24 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Don't take this as a personal attack on yourself, Sable. But every
time I see an attack made on Mueller's character and the work he's doing, it just tells me Trumpers are shitting themselves.

They don't really believe the "if Trump were guilty there would be charges by now" safety net narrative they push. They know the longer this goes, the more Mueller request and the more experts he hires in a given field (eg IRS Fraud Investigators), the worse and worse it looks for Trump, as there's likely something dirty to be had and Mueller is building an ironclad case to present.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 08:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm really not. Like I said a sitting president cannot be indicted. I know people like Carthage and Adam Poop think he's going to jail. He isn't.

I keep having to repeat myself. The GOP and DNC are non government private enterprises.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 08:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Why did Nixon rage quit then, if a sitting POTUS is truly untouchable?

Even then if Trump is somehow beyond reproach, the very thought of Trump being guilty and it being shown via Mueller's investigation sends chills down ever Trumper's spine.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 08:44 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nixon quit because he committed a crimes while in office and the party demanded it. He used the Presidency to spy on political opponents. Just like Obama did. But if you can find me proof Nixon was indicted, by all means.

I know you want Trump to go to jail, but he isn't. Mueller doesn't scare me, he isn't a dictator nor does he have an elected office. I know you think he weilds unlimited power.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 08:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
I'm really not. Like I said a sitting president cannot be indicted. I know people like Carthage and Adam Poop think he's going to jail. He isn't.

I keep having to repeat myself. The GOP and DNC are non government private enterprises.

They essentially need to believe people are in a panic over this. I've just stopped caring. Maybe if our intelligence agencies were respectable and not constantly suffering leaks. But that isn't the case. They are a joke.

I don't think Mueller will get anything on Trump. I think he also knows he can't just leave empty handed. It will not be allowed. The dog has to get his bone. He's going to try insanely hard to get anyone connected to Trump. If they do it at least gives the media and others something to squawk about.

They need to find some sort of corruption. There is no other way this ends lol.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 08:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Nixon quit because he committed a crimes while in office and the party demanded it. He used the Presidency to spy on political opponents. Just like Obama did. But if you can find me proof Nixon was indicted, by all means.

I know you want Trump to go to jail, but he isn't. Mueller doesn't scare me, he isn't a dictator nor does he have an elected office. I know you think he weilds unlimited power.

Did I say Nixon was indicted? He quit in order to avoid formal charges and because his corrupt party agreed to pardon him in advance.

Said it plenty of times, I do not believe Trump will end up in jail. He's part of the billionaire club and is now a president; that carries a lot of weight. Worst case scenario: Trump resigns and newly sworn in President Pence will pardon him, making the circle of corruption once again complete. <--- The thought of this makes Trumpers poopoo their short-shorts

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 09:05 PM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 09:02 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
They essentially need to believe people are in a panic over this. I've just stopped caring. Maybe if our intelligence agencies were respectable and not constantly suffering leaks. But that isn't the case. They are a joke.

I don't think Mueller will get anything on Trump. I think he also knows he can't just leave empty handed. It will not be allowed. The dog has to get his bone. He's going to try insanely hard to get anyone connected to Trump. If they do it at least gives the media and others something to squawk about.

They need to find some sort of corruption. There is no other way this ends lol.

^ Like clockwork Surtur comes in and proves my previous point :0

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 09:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Like clockwork Surtur comes in and proves my previous point :0

Whatever you need to tell yourself Rob.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 09:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did I say Nixon was indicted? He quit in order to avoid formal charges and because his corrupt party agreed to pardon him in advance.

Said it plenty of times, I do not believe Trump will end up in jail. He's part of the billionaire club and is now a president; that carries a lot of weight. Worst case scenario: Trump resigns and newly sworn in President Pence will pardon him, making the circle of corruption once again complete. <--- The thought of this makes Trumpers poopoo their short-shorts

Liberals will not accept Trump not being guilty. They think he is a criminal just because he beat Hillary.

I'm willing to take gentleman's bets on your thoughts though. Up till now I've been winning them.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 09:42 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

What bet? I may take it.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 09:46 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

We took multiple bets already. Sorry table closed.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 09:47 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Liberals will not accept Trump not being guilty. They think he is a criminal just because he beat Hillary.

I'm willing to take gentleman's bets on your thoughts though. Up till now I've been winning them.

Ergo the same absolute can be said: Trumpers will not accept Trump being guilty

People believe Trump's guilty because he acts like a guilty man, with his insane ranter tweets and actions

Bet on what now exactly? Trump being guilty? I told you I don't know, just that he acts like it. You've won one, so 'don't get cocky, kid.'

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 09:51 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob I already said I will accept the results if the law is cited word for word and not changed like it was for Hillary.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 09:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Sorry, if you can make absolute statements, then the counter can be made as well

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 09:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I see the evidence of guilt I shall accept it. It will never be a situation of "take Muellers word for it" though.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 10:00 PM