KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Sweden - Journalist trying to disprove no-go zones gets shot in a no-go zone

Sweden - Journalist trying to disprove no-go zones gets shot in a no-go zone
Started by: vansonbee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

WHen you swerved the topic of the thread away from the Euro No Go Zones to How Much Worse the U.S is.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 09:20 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Cause "no-go zone" has such a nefarious sound to it. And it just reminded me of this Vice video where they went to one of these Scandinavian "no-go zones" and the people there were like "yea... we've had like 12 murders so far this year.. it's bad." I don't mean to trivialize the death of anyone... but that's just not very shocking from an American POV.

Sorry, but this just isn't that scary looking compared to a lot of places here.

I feel like we are probably blowing this shit out of proportion because of the Islamic element. The idea of "no-go zones" that was put out there was basically even the police don't go to these places. Not just somewhere where some naive journalist might get shot. If it's just a dangerous area where shit might happen to you... then maybe we already have our own "no-go zones" we just don't call them that because we're used to it.

I feel like you would have a better chance getting shot in many American cities than you would anywhere in Sweden. So it puts into perspective exactly what it is we're talking about. Also, someone at the beginning of the thread mentioned gun control, as if to say that the gun restrictions in Europe aren't working. But when you compare the murder stats here vs there it seems obvious they are having some effect IMO.

Last edited by Afro Cheese on Sep 24th, 2017 at 09:33 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 09:28 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Blah blah blah You hate The United States. Gotchya!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 09:31 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

I don't hate the United States. If I did, I wouldn't live here. I'm just stating facts. We have more homicides in this country. I'd actually like to see things improve, cause I do like this country. Maybe you want things to stay the same cause you actually hate America.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 09:50 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Ohh a Twisted Deflection. Cool way to put a SPIN on the subject.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 09:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh we've had 500 murders in Chicago so far this year. Some of these neighborhoods are like DMZ's lol.

I just wonder when people are gonna start taking a knee over these deaths. 500. 500 murders. A majority of them black on black.

Damn those cops though. *shaking fist in general direction of police department*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 10:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote