KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ultimates vs. Crime Syndicate

Ultimates vs. Crime Syndicate
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deathslash
he also got beaten by Billy and his family and needed help to push the moon. Do we know how he killed the circle of eternity? No we don't.

Good thing he has no kryptonite to snort in this fight and there is still another character that can blast him with his weakness so......

So you need a neuteredUltraman in order for The Ultimates win.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 03:47 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

he also got beaten by Billy and his family and needed help to push the moon. Do we know how he killed the circle of eternity? No we don't.

Good thing he has no kryptonite to snort in this fight and there is still another character that can blast him with his weakness so......

Post the scans of him getting beat by Billy.

Ultraman would KILL Blue Marvel. And easily at that.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 03:50 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
So you need a neuteredUltraman in order for The Ultimates win.

Well, Marvel characters are generally weaker. Of course DC needs to be neutered.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 03:50 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Chavez solos

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 04:13 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Johnny solos. De-aging, ftw.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 04:18 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Zack M
Johnny solos. De-aging, ftw.

Naw Chavez wrecks Flash-lite

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 04:22 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Uh, what?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 04:23 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

You'd have a hard time showing she can react to his attacks or even stop them.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 04:23 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

You'd have a hard time showing she can react to his attacks or even stop them.

Shed just bfr em. Too easy. Besides shes fast and durable enough to get airborne before anything

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 05:54 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Shed just bfr em. Too easy. Besides shes fast and durable enough to get airborne before anything

Feats of her dealing with a speedster like Johhny? Speedsters can deal with airborne threats.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 06:21 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Feats of her dealing with a speedster like Johhny? Speedsters can deal with airborne threats.

Feats of her dealing with a flash level char? Not possible, they dont exist in Marvel. And i didnt say they couldnt but she IS fast AND durable AND strong so hes not one shotting or blitzing her.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 06:46 AM
Senor Cage

He doesn't even need to touch her to win. She doesn't have the feats, so I'm going with Crime Syndicate.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 07:01 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

He doesn't even need to touch her to win. She doesn't have the feats, so I'm going with Crime Syndicate.

She doesnt need to touch him to bfr him soooo yea...rolling with Chavez especially seeing how Quick couldnt even handle Cold and an alt Luthor...meh

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 07:45 AM
Senor Cage

Speed kills in this instance. Literally.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 08:06 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Speed kills in this instance. Literally.

Soooo in the actual instance where he couldve used his speed against people slower than him he gets crippled and killed. Yet you want to push a scenario where he uses it here?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 08:58 AM
Senor Cage

Johnny will use speed. Same with Ultraman. Ultimates don't stand a chance, TBH.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 09:15 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Johnny will use speed. Same with Ultraman. Ultimates don't stand a chance, TBH.

Ultraman is a different story. We are talking about quick who couldnt outreact a human level character who is somehow gonnna outreact someone with legit speed

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 09:26 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Ultraman is a different story. We are talking about quick who couldnt outreact a human level character who is somehow gonnna outreact someone with legit speed

Like who?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 09:45 AM
Senor Cage

Sin might be confused. Johnny has taken on entire teams. Here he has the Teen Titans on the ropes.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 09:54 AM
Senor Cage

Here is Johnny Vs The Rogues. He pretty much owned everyone and even TANKED Weather Wizard's Lightning attack:

Speed KILLS!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 09:57 AM