KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ultimates vs. Crime Syndicate

Ultimates vs. Crime Syndicate
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Johnny Quick and Atomica Vs The Doom Patrol

(please log in to view the image)

Basically, Crime Syndicate would DESTROY The Ultimates. Ultimates don't have an answer to the Johnny Quick/Atomica duo.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:05 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Johnny certainly knows how to make an entrance. OUCH!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:15 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Atomica isnt on THIS team. Not sure why shes mentioned and quick was crippled by rogue

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:32 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

None of those show him going up against an experienced speedster like Monica.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:33 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Johnny did most of the work anyway.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 07:20 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
Johnny did most of the work anyway.

Doesnt matter..quick is a scrub

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
None of those show him going up against an experienced speedster like Monica.

He did bfr kid flash iirc

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 08:26 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Even the weakest, scrubiest speedsters would run circles around the Ultimates. Not even close.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 09:20 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Doesnt matter..quick is a scrub

He did bfr kid flash iirc
he got the bfr against kid flash because he wasn't from the same time as them.
Even the weakest, scrubiest speedsters would run circles around the Ultimates. Not even close.
presenting opinion as fact doesn't make you correct.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 09:31 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Yes, but none of you can provide the feats to suggest that any (other than Blue Marvel and Photon) can react to a speedster like Johnny. Johnny basically tooled a speedster much greater than the average Ultimate.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 09:42 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Ultimates get my vote. Chavez can put most of the characters on team CS out of action alone. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Adam was able to KO Ultraman.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:53 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I wouldn't be surprised if power ring solos. His blast did ko most of the league, iirc

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:38 PM
Stoic
Avenger

And Photon can take on the properties of a power ring. What else you got? Chavez BFR's the brains of the operation along with most of the other members.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 03:49 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Not with Volthoom in control.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 03:51 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by byrdgang21
Blue Marvel
Captain Marvel
Spectrum (Monica)
Miss America
Black Panther

Vs

Ultraman
Super Woman
Power Ring
Johnny Quick
Owlman

Who wins?

I don't see Volthoom anywhere in the OP Zack do you?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 10:25 PM
Senor Cage

He's in PR ring.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 11:47 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Ultraman also owned Superaman

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:21 AM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

He's in PR ring.

That could change things quite a bit. Good call. I'll have to check out the CS.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 10:01 AM
Senor Cage

Yeah, that's the source of his power. The dude is always scared shitless, though. That's his weakness.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 10:14 AM
MrMind

CS

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 10:20 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Not seeing why Monica could not take on the properties of the Power Ring. It projects energy right? None of the CS has an answer for being removed from battle and into some alien universe either. Blue and Monica can combine into an incredibly powerful being as well. Ultimates get my vote still.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 03:25 AM