KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Rank these movie beings by intelligence

Rank these movie beings by intelligence
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by relentless1
lol figured as much ****in troll, youre such a hater man youre worse than quan, at least he doesn't try to lie about his bias

That's not going to work, everyone can tell that you still haven't posted any evidence that Batman built any of his equipment from scratch.

Edit: by the way, it was specifically shown that the people from Stark Industries could not replicate the miniaturize Arc Reactor.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 04:53 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

i don't have to, anybody thats seen the movie would know that he does; theres a scene where alfred is clearly working on the armour in the cowl, theres a whole montage dedicated to Bruce building anti kryptonian weaponry and plenty more to come in JL

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 04:58 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

he still didn't invent the technology that went into the reactor did he; he aped off his company inventions just like Wayne did in the Dark Knight Trilogy

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 04:59 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Alfred working on it is not proof that Batman built it from scratch. If anything that is evidence that Alfred is the one that invented it.

Nice try there fanboy.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 05:02 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Like has been pointed out, Tony Stark was actually shown building a miniaturised Arc Reactor out of spare parts. Something a team of scientists with access to cutting-edge technology was unable to replicate.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 05:24 AM
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

he still didn't invent the technology that went into the reactor did he; he aped off his company inventions just like Wayne did in the Dark Knight Trilogy

Just because somebody takes existing tech and makes it better, doesnt diminish the fact that they made it better. Most if not all technology is just doing what someone else did better.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 05:41 AM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by omgchos
Just because somebody takes existing tech and makes it better, doesnt diminish the fact that they made it better. Most if not all technology is just doing what someone else did better.

You'll have to forgive him. whenever the subject of Batman comes up, he turns off his brain.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 05:48 AM
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Originally posted by Silent Master
You'll have to forgive him. whenever the subject of Batman comes up, he turns off his brain.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 06:17 AM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

exactly right. this is my point, silent the dc hater tried to downplay wayne for doing the exact same thing, this is why I brought up tony stark in the first place because this guy is a biased hater who turns off his brain whenever batman is brought up like as if the guy touched him when he was a kid or some shit like that laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 06:20 AM
Silent Master

exactly right. this is my point, silent the dc hater tried to downplay wayne for doing the exact same thing, this is why I brought up tony stark in the first place because this guy is a biased hater who turns off his brain whenever batman is brought up like as if the guy touched him when he was a kid or some shit like that laughing out loud

Only, you haven't actually proven that Bruce Wayne did the exact same thing. You haven't posted a single example of Batman building anything from scratch. The most you've done is point out that Alfred has worked on the equipment.

So congrats, you've proven that Alfred is smarter than Batman.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 06:22 AM
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

YEah but hes just using the tech. Not necessarily improving upon it. Hes real good at using it. And i admit i dont remember batman v superman all that well. But i dont recall anything except weapnizing the kryptonite.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 06:26 AM
Silent Master

So far his proof that Batman is really smart is that he uses equipment that Alfred works on.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 06:36 AM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

YEah but hes just using the tech. Not necessarily improving upon it. .

heres more quotes from producer Deborah Snyder:

"It’s also, gadgets that you’ve seen, but also new things. Batman will have more than one Batsuit that he’s continually modifying for the adventures that are gonna be had in this film. As well as he continues to modify the Batmobile to make it more weaponized for the battles that he think he might be facing."

"It’s safe to say that I think Alfred and Bruce are building a lot of tech that helps them all. And I think you’ll see a lot more of that.”

"Alfred and Bruce develop an advanced suit in the “final chapter” of this story to fit the needs of the mission."

"Batman has unearthed an old Wayne Technologies project and retrofitted it to be used as their plane."

"Storyline-wise, the vehicle (night crawler) was created by Wayne Technology for the military in the 1960s and adapted by Batman for his needs."

so its made very clear from the creators of this version of batman that he creates or modifies his gear to suit his needs which takes a high level of intelligence and engineering skills.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:19 AM
Silent Master

This is the movie versus forum, not the interview and commentary versus forum.

Movie feats only.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:23 AM
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

All youre really showing here is that all he did was what Q doe in james bond. Its admirable. But its a far cry from creating a miniaturized energy source that powers a robotic exosuit. Not only that, he made it with very limited recources. It shows a level of inteligence and ingenuity that is levels above what batman did. Miniaturizing isnt easy. It took us years to miniaturize data storage. Theyve bin slapping guns on shit since WWI.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:27 AM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

All youre really showing here is that all he did was what Q doe in james bond. Its admirable. But its a far cry from creating a miniaturized energy source that powers a robotic exosuit. Not only that, he made it with very limited recources. It shows a level of inteligence and ingenuity that is levels above what batman did. Miniaturizing isnt easy. It took us years to miniaturize data storage. Theyve bin slapping guns on shit since WWI.

and if id put bruce above tony then id agree with you and change my list but i don't have him at the top, all I'm saying is that bruce is an intelligent guy

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:48 AM
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

and if id put bruce above tony then id agree with you and change my list but i don't have him at the top, all I'm saying is that bruce is an intelligent guy

He definitely is.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:49 AM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by Silent Master
This is the movie versus forum, not the interview and commentary versus forum.

Movie feats only.

writers intent counts bud

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:49 AM
Silent Master

You put him three spaces below Tony and within the top half of your list, you're doing a lot more than just saying he's intelligent.

You still haven't provided anything from the movies showing Batman actually building anything from scratch or inventing new technology.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:51 AM
Silent Master

writers intent counts bud

No, it doesn't. Especially not here. Per forum rules, movie feats only

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:53 AM