KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Rank these movie beings by intelligence

Rank these movie beings by intelligence
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

What do you mean the other examples you've shown? So far this is the only one you've shown that had Bruce actually doing anything even then it just shows Bruce using different equipment. There's no proof that he built the equipment.

I can post a clip of Black Widow flying a quintet, that doesn't mean she built or invented it.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Last edited by Silent Master on Sep 26th, 2017 at 11:00 AM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 10:57 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Weaponizing material isn't comic book super-science, we do that sh!t in real life.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 11:19 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Re: Rank these movie beings by intelligence

Dr Manhatten
Tony Stark
Ozymandus
Jor El
Bruce Banner
Lex Luthor
Batman
Spiderman
Green Goblin
Cisco (Don't know him)
The Borg Queen (no idea)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 12:56 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Re: Re: Rank these movie beings by intelligence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Utrigita
Cisco (Don't know him)

He's from the CW The Flash show, and he can basically build whatever the plot demands him to, regardless of how ridiculous it might seem. He has built various improbable/impossible weapons, superhuman training equipment, various superhuman costumes, dimensional gateways, the Black Canary's sonics, the Mirakuru cure (he and Caitlin), quantum splicers, power dampening tech, power amping tech, and a bunch of other stuff I can't be arsed to list right now. His tech has even worked against aliens (the Dominators) and people from far into the future (Abra Kadabra, who was from the 64th century). I'd say it's his super power, but he has actual super powers as well.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 05:11 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Re: Re: Re: Rank these movie beings by intelligence

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
He's from the CW The Flash show, and he can basically build whatever the plot demands him to, regardless of how ridiculous it might seem. He has built various improbable/impossible weapons, superhuman training equipment, various superhuman costumes, dimensional gateways, the Black Canary's sonics, the Mirakuru cure (he and Caitlin), quantum splicers, power dampening tech, power amping tech, and a bunch of other stuff I can't be arsed to list right now. His tech has even worked against aliens (the Dominators) and people from far into the future (Abra Kadabra, who was from the 64th century). I'd say it's his super power, but he has actual super powers as well.

He sounds pretty broken tbh.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 05:22 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Re: Re: Re: Re: Rank these movie beings by intelligence

Originally posted by Utrigita
He sounds pretty broken tbh.

He is the CW counterpart of Vibe from the comics.

But for a supporting character, I definitely agree. His powers include a kind of heightened dimensional awareness, which can manifest as visions/pre&post-cognition etc. across time and space, allowing him to view events that either have happened, are currently happening, or might happen, the ability to create portals or "breaches" (even between different realities), and the ability to fire blasts of energy from his hands. And that is on top of his tech genius.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 05:40 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote