KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hello

Hello
Started by: HarryBalszac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HarryBalszac

Hello

I've been a comics fan for years. I am fan of Marvel.

I think DC heroes are silly and will likely team up with Daffy Duck or Goofy to battle Darkseid and Scrooge McDuck. Batman....a guy in a bat suit who fancies himself a hero. Superman....an alien that becomes god bc of the sun. Wonder Woman...hahaha, do I even have to? The Gay Lantern...power rings are the shit. DC heroes are 2D.

That being said, let's have a clean match, no low blows and break when I say, "break."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 12:28 AM
HarryBalszac is currently offline Click here to Send HarryBalszac a Private Message Find more posts by HarryBalszac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Welcome to KMC.

Agreed, never had much love for DC either.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 05:37 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HarryBalszac
I've been a comics fan for years. I am fan of Marvel.

I think DC heroes are silly and will likely team up with Daffy Duck or Goofy to battle Darkseid and Scrooge McDuck. Batman....a guy in a bat suit who fancies himself a hero. Superman....an alien that becomes god bc of the sun. Wonder Woman...hahaha, do I even have to? The Gay Lantern...power rings are the shit. DC heroes are 2D.

That being said, let's have a clean match, no low blows and break when I say, "break."

Very Welcomed.

I always liked Marvel more TBH. However try not to be biased when debating wink

Hope you like KMC, lots of Comics debating in here and movies too. Recommend you the Comic's Versus forum and the Movie Versus Forum.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 09:36 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

4 posts, don't think he liked KMC.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 09:58 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Too many DC fans here.

Seriously though, you were right in the other thread, most of those newcomers are notorious socks/bots/trolls... what to do.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 03:01 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

A simple filter question that would separate the true believers from the socks/bots/trolls. But you'd need dedicated Admins for that and we don't it would seem.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 03:49 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsen01

hi all, my name is Arsen)) I am a new member here )) thanks for your post , nice to meet you all here, in this web site

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 12:29 PM
Arsen01 is currently offline Click here to Send Arsen01 a Private Message Find more posts by Arsen01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote