KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » SSB Gogeta vs Jiren

SSB Gogeta vs Jiren
Started by: Dark-Kenshin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

SSB Gogeta vs Jiren

Realizing they can't beat Jiren on their own and stakes of the tournament, rather than go limit-breaker, Goku and Vegeta do the fusion dance.

(please log in to view the image)

Who wins?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 03:11 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

We haven't seen much from Jiren yet but looking at the previews, I feel confident that Jiren would destroy Gogeta. Especially if Jiren gives Goku limit breaker a run for his money.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 04:02 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

SSb most likely. As he was able to casually own Zamasu.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 04:30 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

SSB Gogeta

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 05:30 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Jiren, because if Potara can only go for like 5 minutes at ssb, and fusion dance can barely handle ssj3 for 5 minutes, then fusion dance would pop as soon as they went ssb.

But forgetting the time limit and power they can't apparently can't wield for plot reasons, Gogeta would wreck Jiren. Cause there isn't much difference in power between Goku and Vegeta so the decrease of Goku down to Vegeta wouldn't matter much.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 05:38 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Assuming no time limit, SSB Gogeta probably destroys him.

The best we know is that Limit Breaker is probably >> KKx20 SSB. But fusion shits on KK in terms of power boost by orders of magnitude.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 06:03 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

SSB Gogeta with utter ease.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:56 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

We don't know that

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:09 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I disagree. Jiren stomps tbh. Zamasu gave him a good fight and Jiren would wreck him. I feel confident Limit Breaker is more powerful than Vegeta and Goku fusion.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 06:22 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea limit breaker is a whole new ballgame

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 06:28 PM
bbrem123

I agree as well. But they are at a much higher SSB level than they were when they fought Zamasu. This fusion would pack a much larger punch.

We kinda need to see how badly Jiren stomps them.

Also this Limit Breaker name. They just need to make this his last form where he can break his limits no matter the opponents. Kinda hax but it puts a stop to the million different transformations. But it is basically the peak saiyan form for battle.

Why not throw in unlimited power source too lol

Last edited by bbrem123 on Sep 27th, 2017 at 08:30 PM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 08:26 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
I disagree. Jiren stomps tbh. Zamasu gave him a good fight and Jiren would wreck him. I feel confident Limit Breaker is more powerful than Vegeta and Goku fusion.

Depends if we take the manga or anime. Base Vegetto > Merged Zamasu in the manga. And Goku + Vegeta now >>> Goku and Vegeta in the Black Arc.

Limit Breaker would have to be more than a 1000x increase from SSB for Limit Breaker Goku to rival SSB Gogeta, (since base fusion seems to be ridiculously stronger than SSJB, which is in turn far beyond SSJ3, which is a 400x boost).

SSB Gogeta defeats Jiren. Especially if he can go KK x20.

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Sep 27th, 2017 at 09:58 PM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:54 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by bbrem123
I agree as well. But they are at a much higher SSB level than they were when they fought Zamasu. This fusion would pack a much larger punch.

We kinda need to see how badly Jiren stomps them.

Also this Limit Breaker name. They just need to make this his last form where he can break his limits no matter the opponents. Kinda hax but it puts a stop to the million different transformations. But it is basically the peak saiyan form for battle.

Why not throw in unlimited power source too lol

Agreed.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:28 AM
carver9

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Depends if we take the manga or anime. Base Vegetto > Merged Zamasu in the manga. And Goku + Vegeta now >>> Goku and Vegeta in the Black Arc.

Limit Breaker would have to be more than a 1000x increase from SSB for Limit Breaker Goku to rival SSB Gogeta, (since base fusion seems to be ridiculously stronger than SSJB, which is in turn far beyond SSJ3, which is a 400x boost).

SSB Gogeta defeats Jiren. Especially if he can go KK x20.

You helped my argument. Goku is>> than what he was before and this is what happened when Goku soloed Zamasu.

https://youtu.be/Fqdon7ffc5U

Also, we are using the fusion that we seen on panel, not the one that we are imagining now. The one that fought Merge Zamasu would get destroyed by Jiren. Also, 1000 times amp for Gogeta? Where are you getting that from? That can't be real.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:45 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

You helped my argument. Goku is>> than what he was before and this is what happened when Goku soloed Zamasu.

https://youtu.be/Fqdon7ffc5U

Also, we are using the fusion that we seen on panel, not the one that we are imagining now.

Wrong. The OP specifically notes that this is Goku and Vegeta as of the ToP, not as of the Zamasu Arc. SSB Gogeta wasn't even in the Zamasu arc.

Also, 1000 times amp for Gogeta? Where are you getting that from? That can't be real.

I was getting it from Base Vegetto being far more powerful than regular SSB Goku/Vegeta in the manga, SSB being far more powerful than SS3, which is a 400 times boost. Therefore the Vegetto boost is above 1000x.

We see the same thing in the Buu Arc, with Base Vegetto (yes I know it's filler) and SSJ1 Vegetto absolutely stomping Buuhan without effort, whereas SSJ3 Goku (which again is a 400 times boost from base Goku) was getting shit on by Buuhan.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:45 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Also in the Buu arc, the fusion of Goten and Trunks, which is absolutely pathetic compared to the fusion of Goku and Vegeta, was still about 8 times as strong as Goku, (given that SSJ Gotenks is roughly on par with SSJ3 Goku in the Buu Arc). A fusion dance between Goku and Vegeta would obviously be >>>>>>>>>>>>> 8x Goku. There's no way Limit Breaker is a multi-hundred times boost to SSJB.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:52 AM
cdtm

^ Perfectly reasonable analysis. Of course Carver will argue against it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 03:42 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 03:56 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

After the Special...Jiren probably unleashes the holy wrath of God on him.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 05:00 AM
carver9

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Also in the Buu arc, the fusion of Goten and Trunks, which is absolutely pathetic compared to the fusion of Goku and Vegeta, was still about 8 times as strong as Goku, (given that SSJ Gotenks is roughly on par with SSJ3 Goku in the Buu Arc). A fusion dance between Goku and Vegeta would obviously be >>>>>>>>>>>>> 8x Goku. There's no way Limit Breaker is a multi-hundred times boost to SSJB.

I'm glad we found out this post was uncalled for. Jiren stomps, with extreme, extreme, ease.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 05:46 AM