KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » America Chavez vs. Big Barda

America Chavez vs. Big Barda
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

America Chavez vs. Big Barda

Who wins?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 07:50 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

america bfrs her all day. without bfr barda pummels her eventually.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 08:19 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

You can't bfr a new god. They can just boom tube back

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 08:38 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Chavez goes down on Big Barda and gets satisfy with her mega rod.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 08:41 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Barda shows this Racist Kaint what it means to be a REAL Woman.

And no. She don't giver her no SEX!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vansonbee
Chavez goes down on Big Barda and gets satisfy with her mega rod.

because it is reasoning like this that makes Marvel Comics SUCK!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 09:05 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by leonidas

Boom tube?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 09:13 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Interdiemensional Super Computer named Mother Box that made it possible for them to travel from the Pocket Dimension where New Genesis and Apokolips are. IN fact I would bet that Mother Box could negate Chavez's Die Jump power like the Earth Shield could stop her in the utter shit Secret Empire Story.

Barda Beats this Bee-itch down Bad.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 09:35 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by -K-M-
Boom tube?

yeah i wondered that. i guess i didn't know for sure the limits of where barda could boom tube from. and can she boom at will? chavez could dump her in some universe that disintegrates her or something i guess. anyway, i hate the bfr thing. stupid in a forum setting. i;ve said it for years it should be removed as an option. /shrug

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 10:27 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowknight

BB wins a majority

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 02:09 PM
shadowknight is currently offline Click here to Send shadowknight a Private Message Find more posts by shadowknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Is a boom tube part of Barda's standard equipment the way her mega-rod is?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 04:16 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by TheHulkster
Is a boom tube part of Barda's standard equipment the way her mega-rod is?

Yeah. She has a mother box. She often transports her and her husband around. Superman even went to her to borrow it

Last edited by -K-M- on Sep 25th, 2017 at 04:38 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 04:30 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

What if Chavez's dumps her in the dimension of pure concussive blasts?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 05:10 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Barda would enjoy the massage, then go back and shove Chavez's head up her racist ass.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 07:30 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Why is America Chavez being considered racist? Was there something on panel?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:48 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Yeah. She has a mother box. She often transports her and her husband around. Superman even went to her to borrow it

Yup. Mother box,ftw

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:39 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Having something is different from it being your standard gear. Batman has loads of crap, yet for battle board purposes, only his commonly seen utility belt items count. Cable keeps a large gun, but guns don't come into play in his battles. Thor has a belt of strength that doesn't come into play.

Outside of her mega-rod and armor, anything else is extra help. Even her bio on D.C.'s website makes no mention of a mother box.

http://www.dccomics.com/characters/big-barda

Last edited by TheHulkster on Sep 25th, 2017 at 11:54 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:50 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by leonidas

She's much faster than Barda and has flight. And MAC is clearly top tier in strength. Blue Marvel and Captain Marvel together struggle against her.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:57 PM
TheHulkster

Originally posted by Stoic
Why is America Chavez being considered racist? Was there something on panel?

Her writer is a Latina advocate who injects that into the book. It's a stretch to label the character herself as racist.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 12:03 AM
-K-M-

Having something is different from it being your standard gear. Batman has loads of crap, yet for battle board purposes, only his commonly seen utility belt items count. Cable keeps a large gun, but guns don't come into play in his battles. Thor has a belt of strength that doesn't come into play.

Outside of her mega-rod and armor, anything else is extra help. Even her bio on D.C.'s website makes no mention of a mother box.

Why are you posting a webpage bio as definitive proof? Not exactly a detailed bio either. She is shown countless times with a mother box and she has used it for years. In birds of prey she was using boom tubes. Now if your talking about new52 Barda then I have no clue if it is standard

But I'll play along. Let's post other website bios.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Barda_(New_Earth)
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/big-barda/4005-3628/

Even if you want to ignore her motherbox her megarod TELEPORTS too. Posted on same website you just used

"As a high-tech weapon, the Mega-Rod fires powerful concussive bolts, increases gravitational forces and allows Barda to instantaneously teleport herself and others great distances."

Last edited by -K-M- on Sep 26th, 2017 at 12:16 AM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 12:07 AM
-K-M-

She's much faster than Barda and has flight. And MAC is clearly top tier in strength. Blue Marvel and Captain Marvel together struggle against her.

Barda has flight too erm curious have you read much of Barda?

And then struggled against ultimate captain America. Her powerlevel is all over the place

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 12:08 AM