KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DS Sentry vs. Korvac

DS Sentry vs. Korvac
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

DS Sentry vs. Korvac

Who wins?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 07:54 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Korvac, with ease.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 08:08 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

I don't think Korvac could even defeat the Molecule Man, let alone Sentry.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 08:43 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magnon

Agreed thumb up

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 10:11 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

thumb up

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 11:08 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

This

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 12:26 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

U must mean the weakened watered down version of owen that sentry faced in DA. 👍

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 01:10 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sin I AM
U must mean the weakened watered down version of owen that sentry faced in DA. 👍

He wasn't weakened or depowered or unable to fight properly...

That's a fairy tale made-up by Sentry haters...

Bendis confirmed in an interview that there is no limit to Sentry powers. The point of his fight against Molecule Man was to show that.

He awakened his power by himself in that arc contrary to Molecule Man whom needed Doom's help in Secret Wars.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:19 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

thumb up

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:39 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

spot on, only sad desperate fanboys try act like a Molecule Man wasn’t weak.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:50 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Only sad desperate people try to act like that weakened Molecule Man still wasnt beastly enough to take down almost literally any other character they could think of.

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 12:24 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

haha you show want half decent ppl Molecule man from dark avengers actually beat otherwise you’re just another pathetic sentry nut job

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 12:27 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Insane Titan
spot on, only sad desperate fanboys try act like a Molecule Man wasn’t weak.

Even that weakened version of MM was MORE powerful than the MM that stomped crap out of Thor/Silver Surfer/IM/Cap. That version, which had NO control over organic molecules or space/time, crushed them so badly that he even vaporized Mjolnir/Surfer's Board/Cap's Shield/IM's armor with a wave of his hand. The version Voidtry went up against had control over organic molecules and some control over space/time.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 01:09 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by zopzop
Even that weakened version of MM was MORE powerful than the MM that stomped crap out of Thor/Silver Surfer/IM/Cap. That version, which had NO control over organic molecules or space/time, crushed them so badly that he even vaporized Mjolnir/Surfer's Board/Cap's Shield/IM's armor with a wave of his hand. The version Voidtry went up against had control over organic molecules and some control over space/time.
laughing out loud yeah sure , you tell yourself that.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 01:12 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

laughing out loud yeah sure , you tell yourself that.

Nothing I said was incorrect. The version of MM that wrecked Thor and crew in the early 80s couldn't affect organic molecules or affect space/time. The version Sentry went up against COULD.

No one is saying Sentry could beat MM at his best or at full power. Examples of this MM are SWII MM, MM unleashed (the post retcon MM that pulled Beyonder's essence from Kosmos and had a transmultiversal showdown with it), current MM.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 01:26 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

[i]Originally posted by zopzop

No one is saying Sentry could beat MM at his best or at full power.

I say it and he did it.

There is massive evidences.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 01:32 PM
DarkSaint85

I love how IT has two gears, and ramps up accordingly.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 01:44 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by zopzop
Nothing I said was incorrect. The version of MM that wrecked Thor and crew in the early 80s couldn't affect organic molecules or affect space/time. The version Sentry went up against COULD.

No one is saying Sentry could beat MM at his best or at full power. Examples of this MM are SWII MM, MM unleashed (the post retcon MM that pulled Beyonder's essence from Kosmos and had a transmultiversal showdown with it), current MM.
It’s the fact you’re trying to use that showing to try and make DA Molecule Man not as weak as he was and in turn make Sentry look better. When in fact a very slightly amped Thor killed Sentry, yeah we all know he wanted Thor to kill him but there is no proof saying he lowered his power/durability so Thor could stomp him.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 01:46 PM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I love how IT has two gears, and ramps up accordingly.
laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 01:48 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

It’s the fact you’re trying to use that showing to try and make DA Molecule Man not as weak as he was and in turn make Sentry look better. When in fact a very slightly amped Thor killed Sentry, yeah we all know he wanted Thor to kill him but there is no proof saying he lowered his power/durability so Thor could stomp him.

I'm the first one to argue against other Sentry fans when they try and say that DA MM was fully powered (like the one that beat the Beyonder's essence or current MM). But the fact remains, he WAS more powerful than the one that beat Thor and crew in the early 80s. It's indisputable.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 02:02 PM