KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DS Sentry vs. Korvac

DS Sentry vs. Korvac
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
laughing out loud Thats your response? Because the Sentry beat him, he's easy to beat? He tore the Sentry apart 3 seperate times at the molecular level and your asking who else he beat like he wouldnt be able to? Damn your sad.
So you don’t have anything ? Gotcha because In the same arc Bobs wife blew his head off with a gun....guess the gun universal lvl in power then laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 05:19 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

This is where Quan and IT should combine and help each other out, if serious about Thanos.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 05:26 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
This is where Quan and IT should combine and help each other out, if serious about Thanos.
I wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 05:48 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Insane Titan
I'd set you on fire and watch you

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 06:23 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

I would. Once I am sure he is dead.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 06:47 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I would. Once I am sure he is dead.
IT is too fearful to even come near me. By the way I'm unkillable.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 06:55 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by quanchi112
IT is too fearful to even come near me. By the way I'm unkillable.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:02 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

quote:
So you don’t have anything ? Gotcha because In the same arc Bobs wife blew his head off with a gun....guess the gun universal lvl in power then laughing out loud

Your just babbling now. Did you read the Molecule Man vrs Sentry story? If you did than you know the Molecule Man didnt beat anybody else in that story because he didnt fight anybody else. Why would you even ask that question to begin with (well we all know your butthurt because the Sentry came out victorious but still)? He dismantled the most powerful character in the storyline 3 different times and you feel that it downplays the scenario because he didnt do it to anybody else? Of course he could have but what would that have proved? Would you feel better about the feat if Norman or Maria Hill would have gotten taken apart? Thats why I questioned your stupidity.

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:16 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.
So you've finally admitted your talent and how limitless it actually is. First step is the hardest.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:20 PM
Insane Titan

lol Quan thinks ppl
Fear him. My dog takes bigger shits than that frail little mans body

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:28 PM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by tkitna
Your just babbling now. Did you read the Molecule Man vrs Sentry story? If you did than you know the Molecule Man didnt beat anybody else in that story because he didnt fight anybody else. Why would you even ask that question to begin with (well we all know your butthurt because the Sentry came out victorious but still)? He dismantled the most powerful character in the storyline 3 different times and you feel that it downplays the scenario because he didnt do it to anybody else? Of course he could have but what would that have proved? Would you feel better about the feat if Norman or Maria Hill would have gotten taken apart? Thats why I questioned your stupidity.
you try to claim he wasn’t weakened or unstable and that he was at multiversal lvl self. You have nothing to back it up of him beating anyone worthwhile, whilst you have him rabbling and being afraid of trivial things what wouldn’t normally bother him and to add to that he can’t put someone like Sentry down for good (human torch destroyed him ffs) or handle his power yet he’s gone toe toe with the Beyonder at his peak.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:32 PM
quanchi112
Disney

lol Quan thinks ppl
Says the same guy who said ignoring is for pansies and is currently ignoring me. Hypocrisy thy name is Lord Boo.

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:53 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

lol Quan thinks ppl

laughing
Yeah, I would pity him but he isn't worth even that.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 08:09 PM
quanchi112
Disney

laughing
Yeah, I would pity him but he isn't worth even that.
He needs allies with the fear coursing through his weak veins.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 08:10 PM
Insane Titan

Says the same guy who said ignoring is for pansies and is currently ignoring me. Hypocrisy thy name is Lord Boo.

laughing out loud
ignore laughing out loud you’re just a worthless nobody what worth much time

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 08:15 PM
quanchi112
Disney

ignore laughing out loud you’re just a worthless nobody what worth much time
I knew you'd come running back to me when I called.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 08:19 PM
Insane Titan

I knew you'd come running back to me when I called.

laughing out loud if anything you’re good for base humour. Stick to being RW’s sidekick as he mocks you and your supposed fave Character you submissive weakling.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 09:27 PM
tkitna

quote:
you try to claim he wasn’t weakened or unstable and that he was at multiversal lvl self. You have nothing to back it up of him beating anyone worthwhile, whilst you have him rabbling and being afraid of trivial things what wouldn’t normally bother him and to add to that he can’t put someone like Sentry down for good (human torch destroyed him ffs) or handle his power yet he’s gone toe toe with the Beyonder at his peak.

Well your habit of being wrong is still intact as I have never said on this board that Owen was up to his level of repairing fractured universes with a snap of his finger while casually talking to the Beyonder. It was evident he was not on that level and screwed in the head. However, he was still powerful enough to snuff out the Sentry 3 times with no effort so he wasn't exactly a 90 lb. weakling either. The fact the Sentry came back from that is pretty remarkable and I don't see very many characters being able to replicate that feat and you don't either.

Regardless, not every Sentry fan automatically thinks Owen was at his best so quit blindly assuming so.

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 11:31 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

DA MM was weak sauce period, even in the same story he wanted to lose. DA MM powers was limited to a localize area. Everybody who are Sentry fans run with this feat like its the greatest thing Sentry has ever done and it wasnt. Korvac depending which one, if we are talking about his classic levels he rage stomps the phuck out of Sentry

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:20 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

laughing out loud if anything you’re good for base humour. Stick to being RW’s sidekick as he mocks you and your supposed fave Character you submissive weakling.
I disagree with him but I don't respect you. I have quotes on my profile of you championing Superman over Thanos in the same thread you originally sided with Thanos within days. You're not a fan. You're a poser.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:30 AM