KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DS Sentry vs. Korvac

DS Sentry vs. Korvac
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
I disagree with him but I don't respect you. I have quotes on my profile of you championing Superman over Thanos in the same thread you originally sided with Thanos within days. You're not a fan. You're a poser.

REVEAL THIS, THANOSI!!!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:42 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
REVEAL THIS, THANOSI!!!
Scroll down my profile and look through my quotes. It was the same thread in which he changed his opinion within a few days and sided with Superman. He's never been a Thanos fan despite his pretending. I cast him out.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:44 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by the Darkone
DA MM was weak sauce period, even in the same story he wanted to lose. DA MM powers was limited to a localize area. Everybody who are Sentry fans run with this feat like its the greatest thing Sentry has ever done and it wasnt. Korvac depending which one, if we are talking about his classic levels he rage stomps the phuck out of Sentry

How does Korvac put a character down that keeps coming back? I'll give you the forum win, but its not as clear cut as you want it to be. Hell, Starhawk gave Korvac fits.

By Stoic
Ignore List - H1A8, Mr.Parker

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 02:32 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by quanchi112
I disagree with him but I don't respect you. I have quotes on my profile of you championing Superman over Thanos in the same thread you originally sided with Thanos within days. You're not a fan. You're a poser.
you suck his dick whilst he mock you laughing out loud . You’re a nothing, a nobody who doesn’t count.

Sure you do, even your failed mental capacity should understand I still gave Thanos the win. All you are is a 2nd rate fan with crappy sci sigs and not the main man.

Sig by top guy One Angry Scot
Ignore list is for pussies and cowards

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:19 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
Forever Unworthy

(please log in to view the image)

The last members of Clan Thanos are killing each other. Whoever survives will rise as my champion...and together we'll rebuild the Thor Corp, stronger than ever.

"Gods are vain and vengeful creatures. The mortals who worshiped us for centuries...would be better off without us."
Thanks Galan

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:24 AM
Damborgson is online now! Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Was it mentioned that that MM was weak or watered down or are we saying this because the sentry defeated him?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:30 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by Diesldude
Was it mentioned that that MM was weak or watered down or are we saying this because the sentry defeated him?

MM wasn't mentioned to be weakened. It's completely made-up.

Chronologically:

It is explained that previous to his incarceration into the RAFT by the SHIELD, MM had mental issues which led him to have negative beliefs on his abilities AKA MM was depressed after he failed to reconquer Volcana.

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/m...articlekey=2947

Some of the symptoms of the depression is the feeling that you are unable to do things that you can usually do and worthlessness.

The said negative beliefs he had at this moment are all mentioned in the Dark Reign Files where Quasimodo analysed Molecule Man.

I have already posted the moments in Dark Avengers when Owen cite those things he was previously unable to do and show by this way that he was back at full power.

Owen's ability to do something only depends in his ability to believe that he can do that things.

Plain and simple.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 07:45 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by Insane Titan
you suck his dick whilst he mock you laughing out loud . You’re a nothing, a nobody who doesn’t count.

Sure you do, even your failed mental capacity should understand I still gave Thanos the win. All you are is a 2nd rate fan with crappy sci sigs and not the main man.

I'm not mocking Quan.

I respect him.

On the other hand your posts are cringe worthy gold. laughing out loud

Don't worry I will address your wall of text when I have time.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 07:46 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Well, the mood disorder is probably more accurate when it comes to MM symptoms:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mood_...ssive_disorders

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 08:05 AM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by RealityWarper
I'm not mocking Quan.

I respect him.

On the other hand your posts are cringe worthy gold. laughing out loud

Don't worry I will address your wall of text when I have time.
haha “respect him” it’s a comic forum you ***.

Irony from the poster who believes Sentry is omniversal in power and is unbeatable.

You do that and in between try and read some of the comics you’re trying to comment on.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 08:12 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

quote:
haha “respect him” it’s a comic forum you ***.

Yeah and you are too immature too speak respectfully to someone...

The fact that we are on a battle forum doesn't change the basic rules of politeness.

quote:
Irony from the poster who believes Sentry is omniversal in power and is unbeatable.

Sentry power is limitless and this has been stated multiple times both by the characters and the authors.

That's an evidence, not a belief.

quote:
You do that and in between try and read some of the comics you’re trying to comment on.

Sure sweetheart.

In the meantime take reading lessons, they will be worth the time spend. laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 08:36 AM
Insane Titan

Yeah and you are too immature too speak respectfully to someone...

The fact that we are on a battle forum doesn't change the basic rules of politeness.

Sentry power is limitless and this has been stated multiple times both by the characters and the authors.

That's an evidence, not a belief.

Sure sweetheart.

In the meantime take reading lessons, they will be worth the time spend. laughing out loud
just like you do and have always done! laughing out loud the difference is is don’t act all hurt playing the victim card unlike you. But please keep on “respecting”

Pity that’s never been shown. Shit loads of other character had been stated on panel having unlimited power.

He’s never shown omniversal power , period. Unbeatable yet gets beat by Hulk , Thor and a sand worm.

I’m not the one begging for scans or not having a clue when something happened in a storyline. Learn and you will grow.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 08:50 AM
RealityWarper

quote:
just like you do and have always done! laughing out loud the difference is is don’t act all hurt playing the victim card unlike you. But please keep on “respecting”

I don't act aggressive against people whom did nothing to me, at best I am self-defending.

You on the other hand probably feel mighty of all the attention you get at disrespecting people.

quote:
Pity that’s never been shown. Shit loads of other character had been stated on panel having unlimited power.

It has been shown, Sentry beating Molecule Man whom was at full power is the literal proof of it.

You can continue to downplay the feat by making-up that MM was weakened but it doesn't matter. MM was at full power. That was confirmed by the editor as an additional proof of it.

quote:
He’s never shown omniversal power , period.

His power is limitless.
That means he can operate at the scale he desires. Period.

quote:
Unbeatable yet

I have never said that Sentry is unbeatable.

quote:
gets beat by Hulk ,

True context:

Sentry was at the weakest point of his career due to his agoraphobia weakening him and making him lose the control of his power against the most powerful version of Hulk and the fight still depowered both to the point they reverted to human form...

quote:
Thor

Thor never beat Sentry.

Robert depowered himself on purpose and asked Thor to kill him, which was possible only in that case.

I suppose that if Mike Tyson stay guard off and ask you to beat him to the KO you will say that it's a victory and that you have beaten Iron Myke, right ? Hilarious. laughing out loud

quote:
and a sand worm.

The Sand Worm didn't beat him.

The Sand Worm swallowed him and carried him away like he did for Wolverine...

That was necessary for the plot.

quote:
I’m not the one begging for scans or not having a clue when something happened in a storyline. Learn and you will grow.

Ooooooh look another of your monologue.

It is hilarious when you are talking to yourself. thumb up

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:13 AM
DarkSaint85

Yeah but the way Sentry is portrayed, it's not like Iron Mike has let his guard down, but a bull elephant let his guard down, and I was able to KO him.

One side is an omniversal power, the other is.....Thor. the difference between them is like me and....and elephant. OrWBH.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:23 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

I don't act aggressive against people whom did nothing to me, at best I am self-defending.

You on the other hand probably feel mighty of all the attention you get at disrespecting people.

It has been shown, Sentry beating Molecule Man whom was at full power is the literal proof of it.

You can continue to downplay the feat by making-up that MM was weakened but it doesn't matter. MM was at full power. That was confirmed by the editor as an additional proof of it.

His power is limitless.
That means he can operate at the scale he desires. Period.

I have never said that Sentry is unbeatable.

True context:

Sentry was at the weakest point of his career due to his agoraphobia weakening him and making him lose the control of his power against the most powerful version of Hulk and the fight still depowered both to the point they reverted to human form...

Thor never beat Sentry.

Robert depowered himself on purpose and asked Thor to kill him, which was possible only in that case.

I suppose that if Mike Tyson stay guard off and ask you to beat him to the KO you will say that it's a victory and that you have beaten Iron Myke, right ? Hilarious. laughing out loud

The Sand Worm didn't beat him.

The Sand Worm swallowed him and carried him away like he did for Wolverine...

That was necessary for the plot.

Ooooooh look another of your monologue.

It is hilarious when you are talking to yourself. thumb up
you talk smack like everyone else , yet cry when you can’t handle it. I call you a idiot like everyone else done when you lie about stuff.

Haha you have no proof at all. MM is currently the one of if not the most powerful guys in marvel with what he did in secret wars he piss poor state in DA shoes he wasn’t at full power.

Fan theory doesn’t count say for you, only on panel proof.

Yet you say no one has ever or can beat him.

Another fan theory , Hulk burnt him out and busted him up.

Thor killed the Void who was attacking him simple as that, whilst only using a fraction of the norn stones power. Your fan gibberish is irrelevant.

Ah the old “plot needed it” line laughing out loud it owned his ass straight up.

Reall? You shown me begging for scans or not knowing about someothing from a arc we discussed.

I’ll wait this proof , no proof from you on this clearly makes you a loser here

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:31 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Diesldude

Owen was full of doubt. In the comic one of his alternate personas even tells it to the readers that Owen wants to be found, to fail, to be stopped. It cant get more obvious than this. So i take it for what it is, a fact.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:41 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah but the way Sentry is portrayed, it's not like Iron Mike has let his guard down, but a bull elephant let his guard down, and I was able to KO him.

One side is an omniversal power, the other is.....Thor. the difference between them is like me and....and elephant. OrWBH.

*sigh*

I've already given the context...

You can be whatevermniversal, if you allow your opponent to beat you by deactivating your power you are what ? Powerless...

I didn't think that a PhD in comics was an absolute prerequisite to understand that. laughing out loud

Originally posted by Insane Titan
you talk smack like everyone else , yet cry when you can’t handle it. I call you a idiot like everyone else done when you lie about stuff.

Haha you have no proof at all. MM is currently the one of if not the most powerful guys in marvel with what he did in secret wars he piss poor state in DA shoes he wasn’t at full power.

Fan theory doesn’t count say for you, only on panel proof.

Yet you say no one has ever or can beat him.

Another fan theory , Hulk burnt him out and busted him up.

Thor killed the Void who was attacking him simple as that, whilst only using a fraction of the norn stones power. Your fan gibberish is irrelevant.

Ah the old “plot needed it” line laughing out loud it owned his ass straight up.

Reall? You shown me begging for scans or not knowing about someothing from a arc we discussed.

I’ll wait this proof , no proof from you on this clearly makes you a loser here

1) I never lie about stuff. You insult people because you have no valuable arguments and that makes you feel better or powerful. laughing out loud

2) I've explained the context in this thread again and I will not repeat myself. You can't handle having characters more powerful than Thanos, that's not my problem.

3) I've never made a single fan theory and you are incapable to back-up your claims. There is nothing new here.

4) I've never said that.

5) That's shown on panel that both reverted to human form and that Sentry was losing control of his powers because he was still suffering his agoraphobia.

6) The writer confirmed what was happening on panel that the Void allowed this to happen. The Norn Stones weren't effective at this moment because the Void previously killed Loki whom was the one using the Norn Stones to empower the Heroes.

So I summarize:

* ALL HEROES + NORN STONES = INCAPABLE TO BEAT THE VOID.

** THOR ALONE + VOID ASKING THOR TO KILL HIM = VOID DEAD

Something doesn't fit with your reasoning, right ?

I let you understand how wrong you are by yourself.

7) Nope. The writer needed to remove Sentry from the story because he is too powerful.

8) English please.

9) Ok I understand. You are seeing yourself as a loser and feel the need to project your behaviour on myself. Good to know. thumb up

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Owen was full of doubt. In the comic one of his alternate personas even tells it to the readers that Owen wants to be found, to fail, to be stopped. It cant get more obvious than this. So i take it for what it is, a fact.

Owen's doubt doesn't interfere with his powers.

He isn't Gladiator.

Only Owen's beliefs towards his abilities affect them. This has been established at the first appearance of Molecule Man.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:57 AM
DarkSaint85

So Sentry was completely powerless? Then that's a pretty good feat. I know if I existed in Marvel, and an enraged Thor hit me, I'd be vaporised.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 10:01 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So Sentry was completely powerless? Then that's a pretty good feat. I know if I existed in Marvel, and an enraged Thor hit me, I'd be vaporised.

That's the point.

Robert basically set-up what he wants to be.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 10:12 AM
Insane Titan

*sigh*

I've already given the context...

You can be whatevermniversal, if you allow your opponent to beat you by deactivating your power you are what ? Powerless...

I didn't think that a PhD in comics was an absolute prerequisite to understand that. laughing out loud

1) I never lie about stuff. You insult people because you have no valuable arguments and that makes you feel better or powerful. laughing out loud

2) I've explained the context in this thread again and I will not repeat myself. You can't handle having characters more powerful than Thanos, that's not my problem.

3) I've never made a single fan theory and you are incapable to back-up your claims. There is nothing new here.

4) I've never said that.

5) That's shown on panel that both reverted to human form and that Sentry was losing control of his powers because he was still suffering his agoraphobia.

6) The writer confirmed what was happening on panel that the Void allowed this to happen. The Norn Stones weren't effective at this moment because the Void previously killed Loki whom was the one using the Norn Stones to empower the Heroes.

So I summarize:

* ALL HEROES + NORN STONES = INCAPABLE TO BEAT THE VOID.

** THOR ALONE + VOID ASKING THOR TO KILL HIM = VOID DEAD

Something doesn't fit with your reasoning, right ?

I let you understand how wrong you are by yourself.

7) Nope. The writer needed to remove Sentry from the story because he is too powerful.

8) English please.

9) Ok I understand. You are seeing yourself as a loser and feel the need to project your behaviour on myself. Good to know. thumb up

Owen's doubt doesn't interfere with his powers.

He isn't Gladiator.

Only Owen's beliefs towards his abilities affect them. This has been established at the first appearance of Molecule Man.

You flat lie every time you post.

I give people the win over than if they are clearly above him ie high end skyfathers and above. But you can give a honest answer if you’re life depended on it.

Everything regarding your view on Sentry and his powers or twisting his showings is fan theory. Nobody believes you.

Yeah you have and have never given anyone the win over Sentry.

It’s shown Hulk beat the shit out of him and he ran out of power/energy.

The heroes using the stones were kicking Voids ass n tearing through him with him screaming in agony. Thor simply finished the job.

Piss poor excuse. OMGZ SAND WORM IS MULTIVERSAL!!!

You say I’m projecting etc. If so show me asking for scans or not knowing about a scene from the blood and Thunder we was talking about because you begged for a scan and had no clue as to what I was referencing.

As I thought you can prove a thing again and are you trying to retard your way out of it.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 10:21 AM