KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What is a a "Sock"?

What is a a "Sock"?
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I pretty much expect you to be omnipresent.

We'll get on that.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:31 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hook your brain up to a computer like in that one episode of Star Trek TNG.

Go watch TNG so you know what I mean. I will wait.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I actually may start that tonight, all joking aside.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:35 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, three separate "stop the hate things" were banned. Now he goes after Sable for thread counts, posting pics of it.

Sorry, it's just not really reasonable. Not every sock here engages in that.

I don't want him banned he is entertaining, but he is a troll lol. Through and through,

I was warned by a mod last week for calling someone a queer, on the same day the same mod was calling people homo's.

Last edited by Sable on Sep 25th, 2017 at 10:39 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:37 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
I was warned by a mod last week for calling someone a queer, on the same day he was calling people homo's.

And I've been called a phaggot many times here by certain members lol. Hilarious.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I edited

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:40 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

surt gets way too triggered easily, he should use the ignore option more

steve Zodiac is harmless, TI's latest sock should be banned though thumb up

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:41 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

And I've been called a phaggot many times here by certain members lol. Hilarious.

but you are a phag, so what's the big deal?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:43 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Nuul
surt gets way too triggered easily, he should use the ignore option more

steve Zodiac is harmless, TI's latest sock should be banned though thumb up

But I'm not triggered. I merely acknowledge behavior. Steve doesn't do harm. Then again, neither did Thorne. One is gone, the other is not.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

but you are a phag, so what's the big deal?

And no doubt the person Sable called a queer was a queer, what's the big deal?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:44 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its the typical "different rules for different people", nothing else, nothing more.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:50 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
Its the typical "different rules for different people", nothing else, nothing more.

Ah it's that "rules for thee but not for me" stuff. That's just precious. Like a baby koala.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:54 PM
Silent Master

The usual suspects here will thumb up anything he does like sheep, but yeah ignoring is the best solution.

Ignore them too, when they continue to follow you around making comments. it'll just make them look like stalkers.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:59 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Ignore them too, when they continue to follow you around making comments. it'll just make them look like stalkers.

Lol they already do that. They have created haikus about me, poems about me, edited pictures about me, they constantly bring up things about my life lol.

But it's not deeply sad because they high five each other over it. I take it in stride, but like I said I find it weird to call these folk reasonable. They aren't. I'll be satisfied with merely giving proper labels to things.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:02 PM
Silent Master

Yes, but you respond to them and thus create a back and forth. if you just completely ignored them, their actions would fall directly on them as they would no longer have your responses to use as deflection material.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:06 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I told him to just put them on ignore.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:07 PM
Squirrel Fart

surt, why would you even post about your life or pic on here? smh

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:07 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh surt, you and your worn out victim card.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:08 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

meanwhile you wont stop trying to be my bff in the otf. you're a mess.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:10 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

surt, why would you even post about your life or pic on here? smh

Oh you misunderstand. I didn't post a picture of me. They edited stuff about me. Steve Zodiacs sig has a pic.

It's not like I gave my life story, but I sure did learn a lesson I will give you that. Sad folk here latch on, but then again that is what sad folk do.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:10 PM