KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What is a a "Sock"?

What is a a "Sock"?
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
meanwhile you wont stop trying to be my bff in the otf. you're a mess.

Lol see this is the difference between you and me. I can have a convo with someone without being a b*tch about it. Even if I had disagreements on other things. But you see it as trying to befriend you.

If you say something I want to comment on, I won't be a chump and act pissy just because of past disagreements.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

gdf: "whaaa they stalk me"

otf: "hey y u no stalk me?"

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:13 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

gdf: "whaaa they stalk me"

otf: "hey y u no stalk me?"

But I never said "why do they no stalk me" or anything of the sort lol.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
But I never said "why do they no stalk me" or anything of the sort (please log in to view the image)

okay but you are playing the victim, yet again

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:22 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm pointing out your behavior. This would mean whenever you or your pals have pointed out my behavior you were playing the victim.

Will you acknowledge that? It cannot be both ways. Either we both have played the victim or neither of us has. I will allow you to choose.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So look at the final post in this topic:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=7

Then we have:

Originally posted by Badabing
Hopefully you'll sweat that homo out of your system.

Hilarious. Rules for thee, but not for me.

Just to nip it in the butt before it starts, "he was joking" is not a valid excuse. It's actually a b*tch move more than anything else.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 25th, 2017 at 11:46 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:35 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

So look at the final post in this topic:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=7

Then we have:

Hilarious. Rules for thee, but not for me.

Just to nip it in the butt before it starts, "he was joking" is not a valid excuse. It's actually a b*tch move more than anything else.

i see you're calling out bada. i too like to live dangerously

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If he bans me I can just come back as a sock as long as I'm reasonable though.

So yeah, he's a b*tch.

If the truth is not welcome here by all means: edit the rules.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:49 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you'd have another reason to play the victim card win/winthumb up

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

you'd have another reason to play the victim card win/winthumb up

A person banned for speaking the truth would technically be a victim, but it'd be funny, the hypocrisy and all.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:51 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

equating your niche opinions to "the truth" and berating anyone who disagrees is kinda why you're regarded as a joke here.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not opinion, I just quoted a post and gave you a link to the other. Are you going to grow a sack and acknowledge the hypocrisy here? Now is your chance. How can you call out president Trump for stuff if you lack the balls to call out a mere moderator online?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:55 PM
Squirrel Fart

i have reported surtur for bashing a mod. bada will be here to ban him soon. thumb up

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Sep 26th, 2017 at 12:24 AM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 12:18 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Nuul
i have reported surtur for bashing a mod. he should be banned soon. thumb up

It won't matter, I'll act reasonable later on. All will be forgiven.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 12:22 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you lack the balls to call out a mere moderator online?

yeah surt, i dont whine at and antagonize the mods, playing the victim, because im SO SCARED OF THEM.

that's why i don't do it: fear. you got me. thumb up

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 01:02 AM
LordofBrooklyn

If he bans me I can just come back as a sock as long as I'm reasonable though.

So yeah, he's a b*tch.

THE RAPTOR, WRETCH, IS AN ABOMINATION!!!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 01:53 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Backfire is misleading all of you. Socks he allows to stay pay him in actual blood (see his avi), and must offer their first born to him as future payment. And none of you want to know what we went through with him to be a mod...

Backfire explained our stance on socks pretty well.
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
THE RAPTOR, WRETCH, IS AN ABOMINATION!!!
This raptor fanboy.

Edit: Surtur has become another raptor victim.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Last edited by Badabing on Sep 26th, 2017 at 02:09 AM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 02:01 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote:
User banned by Badabing, for 0 days

Reason: Challenging my raptor-ness. Being a secret Hillary loving liberal. Acting mean to Bruce Skywalker.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 02:12 AM
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by Flyattractor
No. That is the answer to "What Are Socks?" The plural as opposed to the singular.

I would explain the difference but well that is Math and Leftists don't do math.

cool

Except, yeno, socks can come in singular. Hence why sock is a word. I would explain, but that's basic knowledge and the far right don't do... well, any form of intellectual thought process correctly. thumb up

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 05:08 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Badabing

Edit: Surtur has become another raptor victim.

And they call Trump a Bad Person.

eek!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 06:43 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote