KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Life Long Steelers Fans Burn All Their Gear

Life Long Steelers Fans Burn All Their Gear
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

People are not going to stop kneeling though. There is always going to be some injustice in the world. The hypocrisy is the Jaguars knelt for the American flag in England, but stood for God Save the Queen. These players don't even understand history, all they understand is emotion. England has been one of the most injustice places in the world for centuries, enslaved like 3+ million people. But they took a knee over there, but stood for God Save the Queen.

People should have a venue of escape. And like I have said, the football players are the wrong messengers for social justice. Most of these guys were given passes through college. Didn't learn anything, which is obvious from their protesting American, but standing for England.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:28 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
People are not going to stop kneeling though. There is always going to be some injustice in the world. The hypocrisy is the Jaguars knelt for the American flag in England, but stood for God Save the Queen. These players don't even understand history, all they understand is emotion. England has been one of the most injustice places in the world for centuries, enslaved like 3+ million people. But they took a knee over there, but stood for God Save the Queen.

People should have a venue of escape. And like I have said, the football players are the wrong messengers for social justice. Most of these guys were given passes through college. Didn't learn anything, which is obvious from their protesting American, but standing for England.

Also why not protest on their own time? This has MASSIVE attention now. So there is no excuse about "well you'd get more attention at the games". They could take this attention and run with it to protest in other ways. Do something good with it, but nah. It'll just be about giving the middle finger to Trump, and Trump is reveling in this.

And remember this all got started by a guy who wears pig socks and is apparently pro castro and che guevara lol. So he clearly knows nothing about the type of person che guevara was. That shit spreads, you hear about the west point graduate with a che guevara shirt under his uniform? Lol...what happened? Is history not taught to people? How do some hold up figures like castro and che guevara?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's self serving attention whores. By self serving rich athlets who demand $100 million contracts like Odell Beckham.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:45 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It just boggles the mind though, Che Guevara? Holy crap. I thought only stupid hipsters ignorant of history wore those shirts. Do they...not know about him? He sure was a revolutionary lol. But he was an awful human being.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:50 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
It just boggles the mind though, Che Guevara? Holy crap. I thought only stupid hipsters ignorant of history wore those shirts. Do they...not know about him? He sure was a revolutionary lol. But he was an awful human being.

Yeah Che was a walking POS, but he was a POS that revolutionaried in the way that they LIKE!

Ohhhh Leftists....

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:52 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah Che was a walking POS, but he was a POS that revolutionaried in the way that they LIKE!

Ohhhh Leftists....

Not to mention the very least of his horrible-ness is he was a pretty big racist lol.

I wonder if they know his thoughts on gays and how he treated the Cuban gay population?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:10 PM
Flyattractor

None of that matters cause he was a COMMIE!

And Commies always make the best Gummints!!!!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:13 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is just weird in this country people who essentially call out our country for how it is...endorse actual legit dictators like Castro lol.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:16 PM
Flyattractor

Commies are da Kwaziest of Peoples.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:17 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 28th, 2017 at 05:37 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:32 PM
Flyattractor

Hope that guy held off from posting that till AFTER graduation,
and out of the dorm rooms.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 07:13 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Sable

Advice from the wise old nanny to her charge on promising her parents not to fight bullies at school *as she knits*: "Do you see what I am doing? I am saying one thing, and doing another. So you too, can say one thing, and do another."

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 07:17 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Now here is a Football Team I will GLADLY Stand with...

Lingerie Football League STANDS!!!

(please log in to view the image)

smokin'

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 08:19 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

There's a Lingerie football league?

Why was I not informed?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:16 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea your momma's(jk)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:16 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Now here is a Football Team I will GLADLY Stand with...

Lingerie Football League STANDS!!!

(please log in to view the image)

smokin'

If they kneeled, no one would complain.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:22 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Their tiny shoulder pads are so cute.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:48 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by BackFire
There's a Lingerie football league?

Why was I not informed?

Because they're butterfaces?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 05:32 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:28 PM