KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Antony Weiner Sentenced to 21 months in Prison

Antony Weiner Sentenced to 21 months in Prison
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

All Trumpers did dismiss it. This happened, “just locker room talk”.

The Joe Rogan clip brought up sexual predators and Trump, so I was going with the flow

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:07 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

lol.... Trump's hot mic quote would be in the same ballpark as Weiner's if it was directed at a 15 year old girl. In reality, there's no proving he was talking about anything illegal.

Nice deflection, though. I really hope the Democrats have you on some sort of payroll.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:08 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah so cause it was in a random Joe Rogan (the king of credibility) now the thread needs to be about Trump?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:08 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
lol.... Trump's hot mic quote would be in the same ballpark as Weiner's if it was directed at a 15 year old girl. In reality, there's no proving he was talking about anything illegal.

Nice deflection, though. I really hope the Democrats have you on some sort of payroll.

Rob would never even entertain discussions about Bills sexual predatory accusations. But cause Trump said "they let you do it" that means he's a sexual predator. Logic

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:11 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Afro Cheese

Who said theyre comparable, Mr Strawman?

Youre the one who posted the Rogan clip, did you not watch all of it, he mentioned sexual predators and Trunp during the election, chief

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:12 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Sable
Ah so cause it was in a random Joe Rogan (the king of credibility) now the thread needs to be about Trump?

Maybe you should cry to the person who posted it? It wasn't me.
Rob would never even entertain discussions about Bills sexual predatory accusations. But cause Trump said "they let you do it" that means he's a sexual predator. Logic

False: I've called Bill Clinton a scumbag in regards to his sexual conduct; you know this. So very poor form, Sable. Very poor.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:14 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes for his sexual conduct with Monica. I've never heard you say anything about the other women he beat up and raped.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:15 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Yes for his sexual conduct with Monica. I've never heard you say anything about the other women he beat up and raped.

Wrong. Monica was consensual, so he just cheated there. I called him a scumbag in physically forcing himself on others.

BTW, good job in deflecting onto Clinton thumb up

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:16 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fair enough but you deflected onto Trump first if we are keeping score.

Last edited by Sable on Sep 27th, 2017 at 12:19 AM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:16 AM
Afro Cheese

quote:
Who said theyre comparable, Mr Strawman?

Youre the one who posted the Rogan clip, did you not watch all of it, he mentioned sexual predators and Trunp during the election, chief

I did post that clip as it was on the topic at hand. I just think it's a bit predictable (and frankly pathetic) that your first reaction was - as always - to try to find a way to pivot in a way that puts the scrutiny/heat on your political opponents. This is precisely why these discussions always go nowhere.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:19 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I've no problem getting back to Weiner. He committed a crime, he was caught and sentenced. We could argue the sentence he got, but all in all the just system worked here. So?

I do hope you're as vigilant when those deflections go the other way, chief.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:25 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey I get plenty "but Hillary" responses for deflection. I'm fine with that if the people who do it accept responsibility when they do and don't try to spin it as "well when I do it, it's different."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:28 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Hey I get plenty "but Hillary" responses for deflection. I'm fine with that if the people who do it accept responsibility when they do and don't try to spin it as "well when I do it, it's different."

Your only defense for Trump's indefensible action is "but Clinton" or "but Obama". Be real for a moment.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:30 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

As is any criticism of Hillary or Obama is met with " but Trump"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:32 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Horseshit and you know it.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:34 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Fine let's keep track.i won't give any but Hillary responses if you don't give out any but Trump deflections

Sounds fair to me

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:36 AM
Afro Cheese

Originally posted by Robtard
I do hope you're as vigilant when those deflections go the other way, chief.
laughing out loud

This is entirely my point. Everything is just *** for tat with you. Do me a favor and find the deflection from your political rivals that you would like me to mock so we can get this over with.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:37 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can't believe *** is censored. thats the real crime here

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:39 AM