KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Cop fatally shoots man who attacked him and pulled object from officers utility belt

Cop fatally shoots man who attacked him and pulled object from officers utility belt
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MythLord
Honestly, I wonder why he didn't just shoot him in the knee or hand or whatever. Avoid lethal force and arrest him and all. Yeah, I know the dude assaulted the officer, but I feel lethal force could've been avoided here.

If somebody's attacking you, your instinct is going to be to shoot at their center of mass so you have the least chance of missing.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 05:39 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
If somebody's attacking you, your instinct is going to be to shoot at their center of mass so you have the least chance of missing.
Really, so they train instinct?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 05:42 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

It's the logical thing to do. If a cop is being physically assaulted by a dude who is grabbing his weapon, I'm not going to expect him to risk his life with a limb shot with a much higher probability of missing, I'd expect him to preserve his own life.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 06:07 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote