KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Islamic Mad Man Attacks Church. Murders 1...

Islamic Mad Man Attacks Church. Murders 1...
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
If this story isn't getting attention then how did you hear about it, sport?

Also, a quick google search gave:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/24/...ee.html?mcubz=3
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/2...-at-church.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...m=.b96c8eb90975
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...t-a7965306.html

So you really need to stop getting 99.9 percent of your news from TheBlaze, it's just a spin site looking for clicks.

I just realized this is what some on the left constantly do. Okay Rob, I didn't mean literally nobody reported on it. I mean it isn't getting the attention it would if it was a nazi who had walked into a church and killed someone.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

I just posted multiple sites and that was only from a quick search, so please, do continue to act like a retard because your claim was and continues to be pure shit.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

I just posted multiple sites and that was only from a quick search, so please, do continue to act like a retard because your claim was and continues to be pure shit.

So you feel because it's on those sites it is getting the same attention by our MSM that it would if it was a nazi who walked into a church and killed someone?

Because we both know that would be blared all over the networks. But hey, we'll pretend otherwise.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Google "shooting in Tennessee church", you'll see that every major outlet covered the story. So again, you're just dancing because you're too embarrassed to admit you once again fell for another spin from TheBlaze.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...1.0.BT-32yLkjN8

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Google "shooting in Tennessee church", you'll see that every major outlet covered the story. So again, you're just dancing because you're too embarrassed to admit you once again fell for another spin from TheBlaze.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...1.0.BT-32yLkjN8

And as I said: the story would be getting continual coverage on MSM networks if it was the situation I described.

Are you going to claim otherwise? I want you to say flat out that the coverage would be the exact same if a nazi had walked into a church and killed someone.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:13 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

How many times are you going to move the goalpost, sport. You claimed this wasn't getting coverage, it clearly is. Deal with it, TheBlaze lied to you again and you keep falling for it. Like how many times are you going to fall for these clickbait spin story titles.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:34 PM
Surtur

How many times are you going to move the goalpost, sport. You claimed this wasn't getting coverage, it clearly is. Deal with it, TheBlaze lied to you again and you keep falling for it. Like how many times are you going to fall for these clickbait spin story titles.

I then explained to you further what I meant. So your goal post comment shows me yep, you know it wouldn't get equal coverage, thanks smile

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:35 PM
Surtur

Originally posted by Lestov16
So...what's Trump doing about Puerto Rico? Why was he crying about the NFL and Muslims instead of sending support of aid?

But do not let anyone say I'm not a nice guy, I'm going to help this guy out with his question:

Hillary Clinton peddles fake news about Trump and Puerto Rico

"But is there any merit to the claim that the Trump administration has been insufficiently attentive to the crisis in Puerto Rico? Charlie Cook at NRO argues, persuasively, that there isn’t. He notes that “the critique seems [mainly] to be that Trump isn’t tweeting about Puerto Rico,” choosing instead, as Hillary moans, to attack NFL players who don’t stand during the National Anthem.

But Trump’s tweeting propensities tell us nothing about whether he is responding properly to the natural disaster in Puerto Rico. As Cook points out, those closest to the situation and with the most political skin in the game say that the federal response has been laudable. He cites the transcript of an interview with the Governor:

JOHN YANG: Governor, are you getting all the aid you need or getting it fast enough from the states?

GOV. RICARDO ROSSELLO: First of all, we are very grateful for the administration. They have responded quickly.

The president has been very attentive to the situation, personally calling me several times. FEMA and the FEMA director have been here in Puerto Rico twice. As a matter of fact, they were here with us today, making sure that all the resources in FEMA were working in conjunction with the central government. We have been working together. We have been getting results. The magnitude of this catastrophe is enormous. This is going to take a lot of help, a lot of collaboration. So, my call is to congressmen and congresswomen to take action quickly and conclusively with an aid package for Puerto Rico."

Interesting. More:

"The mayor of San Juan, Carmen Yulin Cruz, concurs. According to NBC, she called CNN to share “harrowing details of rescue efforts in her city,” and to “[praise] the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s ‘great job’ and ‘logistics help.’”

As with the recent hurricanes in Florida and Texas, FEMA’s strong response was the result, in large part, of advance planning significantly greater than that which has occurred in prior administrations. According to Politico:

Rossello and other officials praised the federal government for planning its response in detail before the storm hit, a contrast with what Puerto Rico has long seen as the neglect of 3.4 million Americans living in a territory without a vote in Congress or the electoral college.

“This is the first time we get this type of federal coordination,” said Resident Commission Jenniffer Gonzalez, Puerto Rico’s non-voting representative in Washington. "

Did you have any further questions, Lest?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:37 PM