KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Confederate/Nazi flag vs Anthem Kneeling

Confederate/Nazi flag vs Anthem Kneeling
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

How cute, he's back to falsely claiming that I'm a Trumper.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:11 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're going against him. Thus a Trumper. I thought only Sith dealt in absolutes.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master

Originally posted by Surtur
You're going against him. Thus a Trumper. I thought only Sith dealt in absolutes.

^ Two #triggers for the price of one. Still. Got. It.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

LOL!!

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:16 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lmao, Rob...did that response sound better in your head? I'm just imagining you smiling to yourself and nodding as you type "Still.Got.It."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master

Considering the things you're said against him:

Self hating Trumper. Totally.

But not as much as Rob, he takes self hating Trumpism to a ehole new level. smokin'

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:43 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
uh oh. looks like it's time to spin the wheel

(please log in to view the image)

Hush, Trumper.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:49 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 10:19 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Lmao, Rob...did that response sound better in your head? I'm just imagining you smiling to yourself and nodding as you type "Still.Got.It."

^ If anyone ever needs unquestionable proof that Surt's #triggered AF, see this post

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 11:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wtf is chappaquidick?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:12 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jaden101
Wtf is chappaquidick?

Where Ted Kennedy bailed out on a car crash and left a woman to drown in 1969

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:13 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aahhh.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:15 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
Aahhh.

There is a funny old SNL skit where they have ted kennedy doing a debate against someone else and his opponent merely just shouts "Chappaquiddick!" whenever it is his turn.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:30 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Where Ted Kennedy bailed out on a car crash and left a woman to drown in 1969

Interestingly enough she might not have drowned. The diver who first got to her body said because of the position of her body when he found her that she had actually suffocated. In other words she had managed to stay alive at least for a bit due to an air pocket in the car. The implications being that if Ted had gone to the authorities sooner she could have been saved.

We won't ever truly know, they didn't allow an autopsy.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:32 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by BackFire
It's always annoying to go get some nachos, sit down and get comfy, and then have to stand up for the anthem.

You're not nearly fat enough to be thinking like this. Nor are you old enough. no expression

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:44 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^^You're racist against nachos.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:50 PM
dadudemon

Yup, when the Nachos National Anthem comes on, I take a knee, and bow my head to silently protest my dislike of Nachos, and Nacho-kind in general.

I personally believe that donuts and cinnamon rolls are the true supreme sporting event snacks.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:17 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

To be honest I'm not a huge nacho fan either. I'd usually just get a hot dog at sporting events.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:20 PM
dadudemon

To be honest I'm not a huge nacho fan either. I'd usually just get a hot dog at sporting events.

Some hotdogs are amazing. Some are lackluster. It's almost a gamble. Best to read online reviews.

#fatPeopleThings

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Some hotdogs are amazing. Some are lackluster. It's almost a gamble. Best to read online reviews.

#fatPeopleThings

We have some good ones in Chicago. A lot of ways to get fat here.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:29 PM