KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Confederate/Nazi flag vs Anthem Kneeling

Confederate/Nazi flag vs Anthem Kneeling
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Pride can mean more then making money.

Didn't a Wal-Mart choose to shut down rather then conceed to union demands?

Because not conceding earned them more money in the end. A temp closure is cheaper than paying all their employees a fare wage going forward from there on out, instead of starving them and then having the government (our tax dollars) assist them.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 10:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 03:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

And I have already seen a News Artc where they Guess WHAT?

Yep. They blamed TRUMP!

HILARIOUS!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:07 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol so apparently it has been announced that at a meeting next week the NFL owners will be discussing potentially changing the rules to make it mandatory to stand for the anthem.

Hilarious. Sit back and watch this trigger the hell out of people.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Because forcing what one person considers "proper patriotism" on another is a good idea?

Seriously, how is this a good thing? Explain it.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Because forcing what one person considers "proper patriotism" on another is a good idea?

Seriously, how is this a good thing? Explain it.

Lol so we have our first triggering over this. I didn't comment on whether or not it was a good idea. I said it was hilarious and would trigger people. So why is it up to me to explain why it's good?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:43 PM
cdtm

Is forcing people to remove piercings at work "oppressive"?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:43 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I say just outright fire the Human Pincushion Idiots.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:44 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am guessing this decision is about business more than anything:

Vikings Win But ‘Monday Night Football’ Ratings Hits Season Low

Gee I wonder why?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol so we have our first triggering over this. I didn't comment on whether or not it was a good idea. I said it was hilarious and would trigger people. So why is it up to me to explain why it's good?

You've implied it, sport. This isn't the first time either as you've claimed personal grievance over others 'disrespecting your grandfather's service'. Let me guess, "I didn't say it!" You're such the noncommittal coward, it's funny.

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 10th, 2017 at 05:49 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:47 PM
Flyattractor

Just #BlameTrump

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by cdtm
Is forcing people to remove piercings at work "oppressive"?

You're comparing dress code at a job with forcing patriotism on others, as "it's all about the patriotism" is the argument the anti-kneelers use. Shouldn't compare those two.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:49 PM
Flyattractor

You've implied it, sport. This isn't the first time either as you've claimed personal grievance over others 'disrespecting your grandfather's service'. Let me guess, "I didn't say it!" You're just the noncommittal coward, it's funny.

You probably spit on his Grandad and called him a baby killer didn't you Robbie?

You are that type of person.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You've implied it, sport. This isn't the first time either as you've claimed personal grievance over others 'disrespecting your grandfather's service'. Let me guess, "I didn't say it!" You're such the noncommittal coward, it's funny.

Lol, this is what you're reduced to. All you can do is twist anything a person says in order to whine about it.

No, all I said was that this was funny and would trigger people, you proved that. I said I do find this disrespectful, this doesn't mean I approve or disapprove of this though.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:51 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Okay, so you think it's wrong to force people to be patriotic, but you're going to laugh at it happening cos reasons. Makes sense in Surtur pretend land. But of course you neither approve or disapprove. What a cowardly tactic; too funny.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:53 PM
Flyattractor

Yet it is ok to Force People to be Tolerant.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, so you think it's wrong to force people to be patriotic, but you're going to laugh at it happening cos reasons. Makes sense in Surtur pretend land. But of course you neither approve or disapprove. What a cowardly tactic; too funny.

At this point you're just being willfully ignorant. It was clear why I found it funny, I said that in my post: because it would trigger people. You proved that right.

Yes, I do indeed find it funny when people get triggered.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:56 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Keep in that safe space, Surtur thumb up

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So finding people who get triggered funny means you are in a safe space? Well...okay?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 06:00 PM
Flyattractor

Keep in that safe space, Surtur thumb up

But please keep posting here too.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 06:01 PM