KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Confederate/Nazi flag vs Anthem Kneeling

Confederate/Nazi flag vs Anthem Kneeling
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
The reason they're kneeling is because it let's them virtue signal, without costing them any of their own time or money.

bingo

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:56 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Dunno.

We both know you do lol. Sure nothing in life is 100% certain, but we pretty much know it will never happen.

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayelewis

Gee, Surtur, your dumbass retard analogies really push the desperation of emotive pleas. It's something a redneck moronic imbecile like yourself excels in, much like the current idiot-in-chief.

Ayelewis is currently offline Click here to Send Ayelewis a Private Message Find more posts by Ayelewis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This fits:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ayelewis
Gee, Surtur, your dumbass retard analogies really push the desperation of emotive pleas. It's something a redneck moronic imbecile like yourself excels in, much like the current idiot-in-chief.

What an epic failure. I'm a redneck now? Try again, I'll allow it.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:58 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
The football players in the UK didn't kneel during God save the Queen who enslaved like 3 million people. Go figure.

Probably because people in the UK don't give much of a fvck about the symbolism of national anthems and flags beyond an excuse to get drunk.

Unless they're from Northern Ireland. Those daft cvnts had riots over a change in the times when a Union Jack could be flown over local government buildings.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 12:33 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fighting Irish!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 12:35 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fighting Irish!

Best not call that lot Irish.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 12:36 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The football players in the UK didn't kneel during God save the Queen who enslaved like 3 million people. Go figure.

At least they have total freedom of speech in the UK.

Top notch thumb up

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 12:41 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Being a Nazi/confederate is shit. Kneeling in peaceful protest is just that, peaceful protest. People who have a problem with the later and/or hold both acts as equal are retards.

These negative views over people kneeling is just more proof that clowns will whine over anything.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 04:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
Probably because people in the UK don't give much of a fvck about the symbolism of national anthems and flags beyond an excuse to get drunk.

Unless they're from Northern Ireland. Those daft cvnts had riots over a change in the times when a Union Jack could be flown over local government buildings.

Hahaha post of the month... Still laughing with you Jaden.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 05:32 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Black on Black crime doesn't exist, why would they?

*In New Hsven, CT, Black man shot, after complaining to another black man leaning on his car.*

Quote from the killer: "He was giving me shit about leaning on his car, so I shot him. Shit happens."

True story. Nobody cared.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 05:33 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by cdtm
*In New Hsven, CT, Black man shot, after complaining to another black man leaning on his car.*

Quote from the killer: "He was giving me shit about leaning on his car, so I shot him. Shit happens."

True story. Nobody cared.

Terrible.

That's probably the greatest argument against an armed civilian population--too many people use them as a means to intimidate anyone who may challenge their misbehavior, and too many of them are willing to kill over preserving their own pride in the heat of the moment.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 05:55 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Robtard
Being a Nazi/confederate is shit. Kneeling in peaceful protest is just that, peaceful protest. People who have a problem with the later and/or hold both acts as equal are retards.

These negative views over people kneeling is just more proof that clowns will whine over anything.

Let me get this straight, I morally and logically disapprove of them kneeling, but I think they have and should have every legal right to do so, and I don't think it's a remote equivalent with Nazi confederate shit. In this instance, do you consider me retarded?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 06:22 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Let me get this straight, I morally and logically disapprove of them kneeling, but I think they have and should have every legal right to do so, and I don't think it's a remote equivalent with Nazi confederate shit. In this instance, do you consider me retarded?

If you're getting bent out of shape over people kneeling in peaceful protest, yes, you're probably a retard or having a retard moment. You don't have to agree with their mentality, mind you.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 06:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

So the stance I've expressed isn't inherently retarded, but it's the extent of my emotional investment in that stance that makes me either retarded or not retarded?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:07 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

How do I know how invested you are in this?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:31 PM
Adam_PoE

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 08:09 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Bingo

That woman destroyed every Trumper

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 08:15 PM
Afro Cheese

I don't put the rebel flag in the same category as the Nazi flag.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 09:44 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote