KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus vs GA Superboy Prime

Galactus vs GA Superboy Prime
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Any combat fts? You wouldnt give Hulk the edge over Darkseid even though Hulk space cheese>>>Darkseids.

It’s becuse Hulk is a one trick pony.

Name all of Hulk’s abilities, and Compare then to either Prime or Darkseid, and you see the Bulk falls short.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 07:15 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Galactus

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 07:52 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Any combat fts? You wouldnt give Hulk the edge over Darkseid even though Hulk space cheese>>>Darkseids.

And what would that be?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 01:58 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Read my post again, please thumb up Neither DS nor Hulk are in this thread, please stay on topic.

Using your logic, you wouldn't give Batman the edge over TOAA even though Batman combat fts >>>TOAA smile

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 02:03 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Read my post again, please thumb up Neither DS nor Hulk are in this thread, please stay on topic.

Using your logic, you wouldn't give Batman the edge over TOAA even though Batman combat fts >>>TOAA smile

The difference between Batman and TOA vs Superboy Prime and Galactus is, they have combat showings to use as comparisons here.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 02:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Delta1938
And what would that be?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 02:33 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

So you're saying TOAA doesn't have the combat feats to compare? He DOES have combat feats, but I guess in your mind as they're not as good as Spideys, for example, he would lose.

Great logic thumb up

And again, DS and Hulk aren't in the thread. Please stay on topic.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 02:34 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So you're saying TOAA doesn't have the combat feats to compare? He DOES have combat feats, but I guess in your mind as they're not as good as Spideys, for example, he would lose.

Great logic thumb up

And again, DS and Hulk aren't in the thread. Please stay on topic.

Not what I said. I said Prime and Galactus have combat showings they can lean on which makes space cheese irrelevant. Example, this version of Prime fought Monarch (his most powerful fight tbh) and only won by ripping his armor. Before this he was getting punked. If you compare Monarch to Galactus, then...

Now you'll probably scream out low showing (it isnt), so using combat showings, what is his highs?

Uuuummm, am I missing something? Did I mention Hulk or DS in my latest post? I'm lost.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 02:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Uuuummm, am I missing something? Did I mention Hulk or DS in my latest post? I'm lost.

I suspect it was either to me, or preemptively to you because of what I said.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 03:13 PM
xJLxKing

Not what I said. I said Prime and Galactus have combat showings they can lean on which makes space cheese irrelevant. Example, this version of Prime fought Monarch (his most powerful fight tbh) and only won by ripping his armor. Before this he was getting punked. If you compare Monarch to Galactus, then...

Now you'll probably scream out low showing (it isnt), so using combat showings, what is his highs?

only won by ripping his armor

Oh Carver! You never change

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 04:24 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by xJLxKing
only won by ripping his armor

Oh Carver! You never change

Actual conversation I had with him once.

ME: "Do you even read comics?" CAR: "Since the day I was born." ME: "You couldn't read then!!" CAR: "I just looked at the pretty pictures." ME: "And nothing has changed."

Even he admitted he set himself up.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 04:28 PM
h1a8

Prime wins.
Far too fast for Galactus
And Galactus has no showings of no selling high herald level and above blunt force attacks while having several showings having him being significantly affected by them.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 04:47 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 05:37 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I forgot about the fight with the inbetweener. That's a good showing for Galactus. Any more against blunt force attacks?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 06:56 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galactus will syphon Prime like an energy drink.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 01:57 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by h1a8
Prime wins.
Far too fast for Galactus
And Galactus has no showings of no selling high herald level and above blunt force attacks while having several showings having him being significantly affected by them.
ODIN'S HEAD BUTT

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 02:25 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Prime flies through Galactus absorbing the PC in the process.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 03:40 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Prime

Old Post Mar 5th, 2019 02:44 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Full capacity prime beats the shit out of Galactus.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2019 04:02 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Galactus, easily.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2019 05:24 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote