KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ares vs Doomsday

Ares vs Doomsday
Started by: Josh_Alexander

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Ares vs Doomsday

Hello People. Today i decided to put to fight both of the most powerful villains DC has showed us until now (seen on screen).

(please log in to view the image)

VS

(please log in to view the image)

Who takes this one? The Behemoth of DC or The Killer of Gods?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 04:30 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Unless we assume the whole "only a god can kill another god" thing is literal, Doomsday has this.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 05:14 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

not sure how Ares can even hurt Doomsday

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 10:01 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Doomsday easy unless Ares can get ahold of some Kryptonite

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 10:16 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doomsday slaughters

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 10:17 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Ares wasn't really that powerful, Doomsday wins 1000000/10

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 10:29 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Why though?

Ares has Telekinesis.

Also he killed all the Gods except for Zeus.

He took a direct blast from Zeus and still survived.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:40 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doomsday is the equivalent of the kraken to Ares.

Nuke>Zeus lightning bolt

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:44 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
Doomsday is the equivalent of the kraken to Ares.

Nuke>Zeus lightning bolt

A Nuke is more powerful than a bolt from Zeus!!?

Really?

I mean, surely a nuke has a BIGGER Death Radius. But i thought Zeus Bolt was more deadly to an individual.

He is a God after all. The Bolt should do more damage than a nuke. At least to my believe.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:06 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nuke>Bolt

All you are going to do is aruge the other side based on limited feats from Ares. When Doomsday has way better feats. I'm not going to do this with you because you never stop .

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:14 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Sable
Nuke>Bolt

All you are going to do is aruge the other side based on limited feats from Ares. When Doomsday has way better feats. I'm not going to do this with you because you never stop .

Am just asking. I don't have much knowledge on DC comics, reason why i made the debates.

So, a Bolt from Zeus is really less powerful than a nuke?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:18 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

We have no actual showings of Zeus bolt. We have a nuke almost killing Superman which says a lot. In the DC comics Superman was always able to job Ares.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:20 AM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Why though?

Ares has Telekinesis.

Also he killed all the Gods except for Zeus.

He took a direct blast from Zeus and still survived.

What feats did those gods have?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:36 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

all that stuff with Ares killing the gods happened in a story meaning they could have been embellished, we don't see the fights happen onscreen so we don't have any way of gauging there power only Ares and from what was shown of him he wouldn't amount to much against DD

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 10:07 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

^ Pretty much that. The term "god" doesn't mean much without feats to back it, and Ares killing other gods offscreen says little when his onscreen feats are below Doomsday's.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:06 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Doomsday

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 08:47 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

DD adapts and wins.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:17 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote