KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » My Hero is best at EVERYTHING!! No fooling man!!!

My Hero is best at EVERYTHING!! No fooling man!!!
Started by: JBL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthgoober
Well in the awards thread I started you tied me for best tourney debater, and you were part of the 3 way tie with me and Soljer for Most Overall knowledge lol

laughing out loud

fer realzz? i don't even remember that. shows how long i've been here i guess... embarrasment

@phil: pretty sure there have been a few wildcat/dd threads. trouble is most people haven't read much jsa so having a knowledgeable debate with wc is difficult at best.

and abhi def isn't a troll. he just gets...overly excited at times and maybe sees things that he WISHES was there. laughing out loud but i like him. you just gotta know what your in for if you debate with him.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 10:34 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by -K-M-
And no one talks shit about me

(please log in to view the image)

We have a secret forum where that's all we do.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 10:34 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

fer realzz? i don't even remember that. shows how long i've been here i guess... embarrasment

@phil: pretty sure there have been a few wildcat/dd threads. trouble is most people haven't read much jsa so having a knowledgeable debate with wc is difficult at best.

and abhi def isn't a troll. he just gets...overly excited at times and maybe sees things that he WISHES was there. laughing out loud but i like him. you just gotta know what your in for if you debate with him.
I wanted to say Wild Child, my mistake.

I have trouble accessing parts of memories containing 'characters Mungi likes'.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 10:37 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

But I actually was one of the few people who actually did rep wildcat

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 10:38 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t646378.html

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 10:40 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 11:49 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

No the trouble is someoen imevitably brings up the scans from the wildcat Batman mini series cage fight and tries to make out that WC beat Batman rather than Bruce recognised Ted's style (despite being blimd folded) and held back until he realised Ted wouldnt listen to rrason (when he ended it with one move)

Which brings us to another poster who fits well in this discussion in regards WC and Namor

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:37 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

*prepares to post scans of Wildcat BEATING Batman in a cage fight*

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:46 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

*prepares to post scans of Wildcat BEATING Batman in a cage fight*

I expect better from you KM.

Though we could always do amother Shamam vs Hellstrom scam dump debate ;D

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:55 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
We have a secret forum where that's all we do.

Wait, it's supposed to be a secret? eek!

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:00 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by beatboks
I expect better from you KM.

Though we could always do amother Shamam vs Hellstrom scam dump debate ;D

I can't even do that sad Photobucket won't let you hotlink anymore
------------------------------------
"Need to share images to other websites?

Upgrade to our Plus 500 plan for $399.99 a year
That's Just over $1 a day!
UNLIMITED 3rd party hosting made easy, effective, and safe."

I'll get on that photbucket roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by -K-M- on Sep 29th, 2017 at 01:21 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:18 AM
-K-M-

Originally posted by cdtm
Wait, it's supposed to be a secret? eek!

Pardon?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:20 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I can't even do that sad Photobucket won't let you hotlink
------------------------------------
"Need to share images to other websites?

Upgrade to our Plus 500 plan for $399.99 a year
That's Just over $1 a day!
UNLIMITED 3rd party hosting made easy, effective, and safe."

I'll get on that photbucket roll eyes (sarcastic)
I know all my photobucket images are tied into this madness. Never using their site again.

quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by quanchi112
I know all my photobucket images are tied into this madness. Never using their site again.

Yeah they didn't even give warning, just bam....pay us money or we will hold your photos hostage

leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

same thing happened with imageshack. had 100s of images there at one point, and all at once, gone. unreal those sites can do something like that. i REALLY hope imgur doesn't pull that sh!t, but in all honesty, i'm almost waiting for it to happen... sad

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:41 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Ive made over 10 respect threads. thousands of images upladed to photobucket and imageshack....they are trashed.......damn

I think Ill just create a youtube channel, I sure as hell have more knowladge than these youtube hacks running around.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:28 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Yeah I think it's only a matter of time imgur does the same.

Wish could download all the files on photobucket in one large file but no way am I resaving everything by clicking one picture at a time. It's so slow to navigate now too

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:35 AM