KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » My Hero is best at EVERYTHING!! No fooling man!!!

My Hero is best at EVERYTHING!! No fooling man!!!
Started by: JBL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JBL
His fans live on.

BAH

thumb down

THE THOR CORPS IS DEAD!!!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:14 PM
LordofBrooklyn is online now! Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Thor is DEAD!

Why was he included in this thread?

I sure haven't met these blind Thor fanboys. Doubt they exist.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:17 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by cdtm
I sure haven't met these blind Thor fanboys. Doubt they exist.

I VANQUISHED THEM IN THE CLAN WARS!!!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:19 PM
LordofBrooklyn is online now! Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Sentry would be a dark horse entry in this thread.

You know how to talk to a man. <3

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:49 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672
MAY 2000-OCT 2017

Re: My Hero is best at EVERYTHING!! No fooling man!!!

Originally posted by JBL
Between Thor, Hulk, Superman and Surfer, whose fans are the most obvious to vote for a character just because of the characters name along with being bias? Fun vs thread. No arguing please.

Superman stomps.

Easily.

While weakened.

That's not a bat. This...is a bat.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 08:33 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Re: Re: My Hero is best at EVERYTHING!! No fooling man!!!

Originally posted by riv6672
Superman stomps.

Easily.

While weakened.

Or dead.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 08:50 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Superman fans are some of the most irritating, rude and demanding species on this site, but, KMC would be empty without them.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 09:19 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by carver9
Superman fans are some of the most irritating, rude and demanding species on this site, but, KMC would be empty without them.
Yeah I know. They multiple like rats, but are good for a laugh.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 09:44 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowknight

For better or worse SM is the ICON everyone else is measured against. All Hulk has is unlimited STR and massive damage capacity. SM also has that and depending on the writer SM also has genius to Supra0 Genius I.Q even-though it's rarely demonstrated due to the need to challenge him and give a reason for Batman to exist in the JL. There's also his SS which is second only to the Flash, Invulnerability, Flight and his myriad other powers.

But his most outstanding trait is his morally that's equaled only by Cap. This is a major reason Marvel has failed to create a successful SM clone even-though they keep creating analogue with SM type powers. SS started out as a allen angel analogue but quickly degenerated into a emo B%tch, Thor had potential but Marvel has reduced him into a shadow of his former glory.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 10:08 PM
shadowknight is currently offline Click here to Send shadowknight a Private Message Find more posts by shadowknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by shadowknight
For better or worse SM is the ICON everyone else is measured against. All Hulk has is unlimited STR and massive damage capacity. SM also has that and depending on the writer SM also has genius to Supra0 Genius I.Q even-though it's rarely demonstrated due to the need to challenge him and give a reason for Batman to exist in the JL. There's also his SS which is second only to the Flash, Invulnerability, Flight and his myriad other powers.

But his most outstanding trait is his morally that's equaled only by Cap. This is a major reason Marvel has failed to create a successful SM clone even-though they keep creating analogue with SM type powers. SS started out as a allen angel analogue but quickly degenerated into a emo B%tch, Thor had potential but Marvel has reduced him into a shadow of his former glory.
Superman is a great character, but it's his fans who give him a bad rap on KMC. They move around like a school of piranhas looking to devour anyone who says superman lose or is not the fastest, the strongest, the toughest etc. Some are far worse than the others and some are undercover fans.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 10:47 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Originally posted by JBL
Superman is a great character, but it's his fans who give him a bad rap on KMC. They move around like a school of piranhas looking to devour anyone who says superman lose or is not the fastest, the strongest, the toughest etc. Some are far worse than the others and some are undercover fans.

Stealth fan detected.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 10:50 PM
-Pr-

Person creates what they call a "Fun Vs thread", then proceeds to be a tool in it.

Should I be surprised, though? Not sure.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 10:52 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Thor fans still post here. You just don't see them jump into topics anymore.

Besides the Carvman are there any active Hulk fans that still post here?

Surfer fans are gone...Ambient, Darth, Naija etc...

Without anyone to compete, Superfans rolling up on fools.

I'm Superman. I can do anything.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 10:56 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by -Pr-
Person creates what they call a "Fun Vs thread", then proceeds to be a tool in it.

Should I be surprised, though? Not sure.
It is a fun thread. Not one of superman fans are bad, they just support their character to the extreme. I do it for Gladiator and DBZ characters so I'm no better than them.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 11:11 PM
playa1258
Luke > Snoke

Superman fans are the way they are because the character of Superman is attacked by fans of every powerful character trying to prove that their favorite can beat him.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 11:28 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by "Id"
Thor fans still post here. You just don't see them jump into topics anymore.

Besides the Carvman are there any active Hulk fans that still post here?

Surfer fans are gone...Ambient, Darth, Naija etc...

Without anyone to compete, Superfans rolling up on fools.

Think about the reason why these fans left. Ask Rage why he doesn't post that much on KMC anymore. The reason should be obvious if you look at the fan base on this site.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 11:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Originally posted by JBL
It is a fun thread. Not one of superman fans are bad, they just support their character to the extreme. I do it for Gladiator and DBZ characters so I'm no better than them.

Well, I can't fault you for being honest.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:02 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
Still Thor

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Thor is DEAD!

Why was he included in this thread?

As long as I'm here, his memory lives on, usurper....

Thanks Galan

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:12 AM
Damborgson is online now! Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TethAdamTheRock

Superman

Hulk

Thor
Surfer

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:14 AM
TethAdamTheRock is online now! Click here to Send TethAdamTheRock a Private Message Find more posts by TethAdamTheRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by playa1258
Superman fans are the way they are because the character of Superman is attacked by fans of every powerful character trying to prove that their favorite can beat him.

No.

Some are just dicks, period.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:20 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote