KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ares vs General Zod

Ares vs General Zod
Started by: Josh_Alexander

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Ares vs General Zod

Two masters of war!

General Zod vs God of Destruction Ares!

Who wins?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 10:28 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Zod

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 10:29 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Zod 10/10

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:23 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Zod

Originally posted by relentless1
Zod 10/10

Why!?

Ares seemed a hell more powerful than Zod.

All Zod did was challange Superman into a fist fight, which ended in him getting his neck broken.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:37 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nothing he did suggests he's stronger then Zod.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:45 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Sable
Nothing he did suggests he's stronger then Zod.

He manipulated objects easiliy.

He killed almost all the Gods except for Zeus.

Why is Zod better?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:07 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Faster, Stronger.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:14 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Why!?

Ares seemed a hell more powerful than Zod.

All Zod did was challange Superman into a fist fight, which ended in him getting his neck broken.

Ares' powers while flasher weren't all that impressive as far as damage output goes.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:35 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Aes moved some concrete and metal around, as far as actual mass that he moved and damage output goes, going by feats, Thor, Superman, Zod, and Doomsday could have taken his best attacks with no I'll effects whatsoever.

He was pretty cool tho. The scene of him making his helmet was pretty badass

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 03:07 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Too bad the person wearing the helmet was so pathetic.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 03:46 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 03:50 AM
Silent Master

It's the guy that played Remus Lupin, how can anyone take him seriously as Ares?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 03:56 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Same guy that played on Dr. Monroes Island, and the whiny ***** king in Dragonheart

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:11 AM
Silent Master

Don't get me wrong, Marvel has had its share of problems with villains. However, they mostly looked the part.

I actually liked the Wonder Woman movie, but I laugh everytime I think of Ares.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:29 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who was your worst villian in marvel?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:46 AM
Silent Master

Didn't really care for Aldrich Killian.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:50 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Sable
Who was your worst villian in marvel?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:50 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Didn't really care for Aldrich Killian.

Yea he was bad. I didn't like Vanko either.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:02 AM