KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who has hit harder?Cho Hulk

Who has hit harder?Cho Hulk
Started by: TheHulkster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Genii96

This is one of the dumb feats,which contradict themselves.

OT tho, Big G breaking the moon by knocking OKT there

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 10:33 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That's what I'm asking you, lol.

Does it?

You posted a scan of Hulk punching an asteroid and not turning it to dust as proof of his punching power being crap. I'm asking you if this applies to everyone.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 02:51 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

That's precisely the point I'm trying to make here.

You go into every thread and say how Superman and Flash have crap combat speed, because in their fights,they don't leave their opponents like statues.

So I'm asking, is this logic of yours consistent?

When we have inconsistencies like this asteroid, what should we think?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 03:51 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

So in my scan, does this mean Cho has two types of punching? One for moons,and one for asteroids?

In the moon example, he is purposely taken to a level of rage where he borders on losing control.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 04:12 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Yeah but if he hit at Richter 123...he's obviously outputting that amount of energy. Because it's registering.

Unless you're granting him the ability to simultaneously output enough to register, but not actually register lol.

Then, after all that...when called upon to actually do something with it...he can't even do it.

Even when the asteroid has been shrunk down and slowed down.

Contrast this with the 2x asteroid Banner Hulk did.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 04:19 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by TheHulkster
In the moon example, he is purposely taken to a level of rage where he borders on losing control.

Further to my post, this actually proves a point I've been making all this time.

Yes, the angrier Hulk gets, the stronger he gets.

But it takes a specific set of events to make him that mad. He's not going WBH because Deadpool told one too many yo mama jokes.

In this case, the world was at stake. A giant asteroid was headed for Earth, for his friends (Teen Cyclops would've been killed instantly). Yet, he still didn't destroy that asteroid, even with a huge ton of help.

So in a battle thread, to say everytime 'oh, Hulk would just go WBH and win' is false. Because he can't - we had whole storylines detailing exactly what it takes to push him over the edge.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 05:18 PM
Genii96

I believe it was said at one point in the weapon x series that cho lacked eh ability to tap in to the anger like banner did

Tho,that asteroid that they barely stopped,it was actually a so a spaceship inhibited by one of those aliens from counter earth right?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 05:08 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Genii96
I believe it was said at one point in the weapon x series that cho lacked eh ability to tap in to the anger like banner did

Tho,that asteroid that they barely stopped,it was actually a so a spaceship inhibited by one of those aliens from counter earth right?

thumb up he said he was as strong as 10 Warpaths, lol.

Cho is no Banner. Which is a point I've made before.

That asteroid was indeed a spaceship. But they did not know that. They just thought it was an asteroid - Falcon even tells them to 'tear into it':

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mGv5FP0LM...0/RCO020_w.jpeg

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 05:18 PM
TheHulkster

Further to my post, this actually proves a point I've been making all this time.

But it takes a specific set of events to make him that mad. He's not going WBH because Deadpool told one too many yo mama jokes.

In this case, the world was at stake. A giant asteroid was headed for Earth, for his friends (Teen Cyclops would've been killed instantly). Yet, he still didn't destroy that asteroid, even with a huge ton of help.

So in a battle thread, to say everytime 'oh, Hulk would just go WBH and win' is false. Because he can't - we had whole storylines detailing exactly what it takes to push him over the edge.

The moon incident doesn’t involve anger. It involves him dropping restraints and not holding back. The point is to see how far he could do so without losing control, yet fails and does lose it. Thus they fire him into space.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 03:19 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hilarious thing is to just bring up the stakes here with Hulk and ignore what's on the line for Superman and the situation he's in. If you don't treat everyone the same then reasonable discussion can't be achieved.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 03:23 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by TheHulkster
The moon incident doesn’t involve anger. It involves him dropping restraints and not holding back. The point is to see how far he could do so without losing control, yet fails and does lose it. Thus they fire him into space.

Agreed.

My point is that there is a lot that needs to happen before he drops his restrictions. A LOT.

Things that wouldn't happen in a forum fight. Unless thread stipulations start him off at those levels.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 03:28 PM
carver9

That's precisely the point I'm trying to make here.

You go into every thread and say how Superman and Flash have crap combat speed, because in their fights,they don't leave their opponents like statues.

So you're saying that 98% of the time, Hulk punch at non asteroid destroying levels?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 03:57 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
So you're saying that 98% of the time, Hulk punch at non asteroid destroying levels?

Nope,not saying that.

Am still waiting on your answer to my question,btw.

I'll repeat it.

Please stop dodging.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 03:59 PM
carver9

Originally posted by quanchi112
Hilarious thing is to just bring up the stakes here with Hulk and ignore what's on the line for Superman and the situation he's in. If you don't treat everyone the same then reasonable discussion can't be achieved.

thumb up

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 04:00 PM
carver9

Nope,not saying that.

Am still waiting on your answer to my question,btw.

I'll repeat it.

Please stop dodging.

I'm saying their combat speed sucks because 98 to 99% of the time, they are either getting slapped to sleep by people who combat speed pales in comparison to people like Wolverine whereas you're using the 2 percent advantage. I don't think Cho punch at non asteroid shrunken down levels 98% of the time. All of this is common sense. If Wolverine and Spiderman had 12 battles and Wolverine beat him 11 times out of that 12, I'm not going to go into a versus thread with the two and say Spiderman wins due to him being faster and stronger. That completely ignores what we see on panel and on panel, Superman combat speed (along with Gladiator, Hyperion, etc...) sucks. It's better than most but he isn't this unhittable character that can play a game of chess at nano second speeds while fighting Hulk and Thanos at the same time. That ignore every aspect of what we've seen and you posting images of him making a sandwich at super speed, putting on a tie at super speed or talking to Flash at super speed doesn't over weigh this...

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploa...64305-Super.jpg

https://static2.comicvine.com/uploa...01196-Super.jpg

Wait, you're saying I should ignore that showing huh? As if it never happened.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 04:13 PM
DarkSaint85

I'm saying their combat speed sucks because 98 to 99% of the time, they are either getting slapped to sleep by people who combat speed pales in comparison to people like Wolverine whereas you're using the 2 percent advantage. I don't think Cho punch at non asteroid shrunken down levels 98% of the time. All of this is common sense. If Wolverine and Spiderman had 12 battles and Wolverine beat him 11 times out of that 12, I'm not going to go into a versus thread with the two and say Spiderman wins due to him being faster and stronger. That completely ignores what we see on panel and on panel, Superman combat speed (along with Gladiator, Hyperion, etc...) sucks. It's better than most but he isn't this unhittable character that can play a game of chess at nano second speeds while fighting Hulk and Thanos at the same time. That ignore every aspect of what we've seen and you posting images of him making a sandwich at super speed, putting on a tie at super speed or talking to Flash at super speed doesn't over weigh this...

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploa...64305-Super.jpg

https://static2.comicvine.com/uploa...01196-Super.jpg

Wait, you're saying I should ignore that showing huh? As if it never happened.

thumb up

So how do we square this circle?

When his friends are on the line...when the entire Western Hemisphere (IIRC) is on the line....Cho still does not unleash his moon punch, despite everything being at stake (and that asteroid being an inanimate object, so not as if he was killing it)....

Why would he do it in a fight? We take characters into play here. You have to be consistent, right?

If we take my logic, it's because this showing of asteroids is PIS (assuming the moon feat is valid). So we should ignore the asteroid as an outlier.

Under YOUR logic, we completely ignore the moon feat, because Cho has never shown the punch in battle. And would allow himself to be beaten to death/KOed before he uses his full strength, as seen in all his fights.

Therefore, using your logic, Cho does not have any high end feats, only his combat feats.

Whereas I am arguing we take both space cheese and combat feats into account.

Do you see now?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 04:51 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

thumb up he said he was as strong as 10 Warpaths, lol.

Class 700 at base, possibly more, not bad.

But yeah, Chulk's weakness was noted during that fight by Weapon X wannabees.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 05:14 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

thumb up

So how do we square this circle?

When his friends are on the line...when the entire Western Hemisphere (IIRC) is on the line....Cho still does not unleash his moon punch, despite everything being at stake (and that asteroid being an inanimate object, so not as if he was killing it)....

Why would he do it in a fight? We take characters into play here. You have to be consistent, right?

If we take my logic, it's because this showing of asteroids is PIS (assuming the moon feat is valid). So we should ignore the asteroid as an outlier.

Under YOUR logic, we completely ignore the moon feat, because Cho has never shown the punch in battle. And would allow himself to be beaten to death/KOed before he uses his full strength, as seen in all his fights.

Therefore, using your logic, Cho does not have any high end feats, only his combat feats.

Whereas I am arguing we take both space cheese and combat feats into account.

Do you see now?

I don't think you understood my post. My logic didn't have anything to do with combat showings or anything else. It was primarily based off the majority. I specifically said if something happens for the majority, I would put this over the minority. This is why I brought up the Spiderman vs Wolverine example. If Superman gets his head caved in by Kalibak 10/10 in comics, I am not going to go into a thread and say Superman wind 10/10 because he put lettuce on his sandwich at nano second speeds. This goes against everything that has happened on panel. You say that I ignore your questions but you have a habit of ignoring mine. Does Surfer pull a 10/10 against Dakrseid via opening a black hole in his brain? He capable and smart enough to do this. We are debating capabilities, right?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 05:14 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Class 700 at base, possibly more, not bad.

But yeah, Chulk's weakness was noted during that fight by Weapon X wannabees.

Or ten crocodiles thumb up

I always said Cho is a pale imitation of Banner. Look at Hulk against that asteroid that was 2x the size of Earth.....one punch smashed it into smithereens.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 05:15 PM
quanchi112
Disney

thumb up
Continue the good fight my General Hux.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 05:16 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote