KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who has hit harder?Cho Hulk

Who has hit harder?Cho Hulk
Started by: TheHulkster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -K-M-
*facepalm*

Did you actually read th text? Said going further to FULLY test his upper strength levels. That's why it was done in a controlled environment. She knew a wormhole would form if he KEPT amount it beyond but experiment was called off. You just countered your entire arguement erm

Lol...If the environment is controlled, she wouldn't have to worry about a wormhole forming anyways because the environment is controlled. A worm hole forming, destroying Earth tells us that there isn't anything in place for her tests.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:03 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by carver9
Lol...If the environment is controlled, she wouldn't have to worry about a wormhole forming anyways because the environment is controlled. A worm hole forming, destroying Earth tells us that there isn't anything in place for her tests.

Going further. Notice how everything prior the earth was completly fine erm

Once again basic science theory if tests go BEYOND your established parameters which was going to then it's no longer controlled..Hence the risk, hence why they stopped. Controls limit risk and provide accuracy. You get that in a controlled science labroarory literally build to do that specific test

Last edited by -K-M- on Sep 29th, 2017 at 12:13 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:05 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Labroatory seeting. Measurements on superman. Basic times duration. Set weight parameters. Controlled environment etc etc

With Hulk they basicslly measured the rictor scale. No controls to safe guard moon or themselves. Rictor over 100 is impossible in this type of setting. I suppose the other control is to end the experiment

Are you serious? They take it to moon so as to not endanger lives. They hit Cho (before he transforms) point blank with the most powerful nuke ever detonated in human history so as to kick Chulk's epinephrine levels to higher than normal. They form a psychic connection with Cho so as to help guide him in his attempt to control the unleashed Hulk side. When he begins losing control and hitting the moon (with T'Challa measuring the force on the rictor scale), T'Challa deploys the failsafe before he can destroy it, that failsafe being nanobots forming a ship around Chulk and firing him into space.

You can't be more controlled than that.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:54 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by TheHulkster
Are you serious? They take it to moon so as to not endanger lives. They hit Cho (before he transforms) point blank with the most powerful nuke ever detonated in human history so as to kick Chulk's epinephrine levels to higher than normal. They form a psychic connection with Cho so as to help guide him in his attempt to control the unleashed Hulk side. When he begins losing control and hitting the moon (with T'Challa measuring the force on the rictor scale), T'Challa deploys the failsafe before he can destroy it, that failsafe being nanobots forming a ship around Chulk and firing him into space.

What does that have to do with really anything I said? *facepalm* That's not enough control to stop a rictor scale over 100. Nor did the attack crack the moon

Actually yes you can. By a significant amount erm What did they do to protect the moon? What did they do to limit the shockwave? This is so basic science erm did the attack damage the moon? removing him ends the experiment that's not a control to limit the risk of the initial hit which isn't even possible erm measuring the rictor scale is a tool to measure the experiment. I repeat what did they do to prevent risk to the moon or themselves? Answer they didn't do anything. Moon wasn't even damaged. It's a wrong measurement the authors threw out there without doing research

Even as per your link...a supernova only releases 10^44 joules (about magnitude 26). Cho unleashed a 123.2 magnitude and was climbing...yep totally legit.

Last edited by -K-M- on Sep 29th, 2017 at 01:15 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:08 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Going further. Notice how everything prior the earth was completly fine erm

Once again basic science theory if tests go BEYOND your established parameters which was going to then it's no longer controlled..Hence the risk, hence why they stopped. Controls limit risk and provide accuracy. You get that in a controlled science labroarory literally build to do that specific test

Which again leads back to what is being discussed here. On one hand we have to accept the fact that the lady was telling the truth about Earth weights or 2. We treat it the same way we are treating Cho showing, and that is, not accept it because of it being a statement from a character where we don't have any defined proof. Hello!!!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:22 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

thumb up

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:23 AM
carver9

What does that have to do with really anything I said? *facepalm* That's not enough control to stop a rictor scale over 100. Nor did the attack crack the moon

Actually yes you can. By a significant amount erm What did they do to protect the moon? What did they do to limit the shockwave? This is so basic science erm did the attack damage the moon? removing him ends the experiment that's not a control to limit the risk of the initial hit which isn't even possible erm measuring the rictor scale is a tool to measure the experiment. I repeat what did they do to prevent risk to the moon or themselves? Answer they didn't do anything. Moon wasn't even damaged. It's a wrong measurement the authors threw out there without doing research

Even as per your link...a supernova only releases 10^44 joules (about magnitude 26). Cho unleashed a 123.2 magnitude and was climbing...yep totally legit.

Lol...It's a comic. They don't have to go into this much detail. You're apply real world scenarios to a comic. How does Hyperion fly again? How did Spiderman gain his abilities. The sad thing is, you trust a scientist that doesn't have any fts over Tchalla. Now that's terrible.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:25 AM
-K-M-

Which again leads back to what is being discussed here. On one hand we have to accept the fact that the lady was telling the truth about Earth weights or 2. We treat it the same way we are treating Cho showing, and that is, not accept it because of it being a statement from a character where we don't have any defined proof. Hello!!!

And again superman has more credibility being in a controlled environment to reduce risk rather then Hulks hit which is impossible to actually do. His hit would be much much much more powerful then a supernova and they didn't do anything to protect the moon or stop shockwave. Their controlled environment was let's let cho hit the moon really hard and then blast him away when it gets to crazy. While superman was in a sophisticated lab with advanced technology to coordinate and do the test.

I have said many times I don't like that supermans feat. As I do not believe he operates at those levels most of the time. Superman does have the other feat with brainiacs ship with Martian manhunter but again averages

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:28 AM
-K-M-

Lol...It's a comic. They don't have to go into this much detail. You're apply real world scenarios to a comic. How does Hyperion fly again? How did Spiderman gain his abilities. The sad thing is, you trust a scientist that doesn't have any fts over Tchalla. Now that's terrible.

I refer you to read the first post of this thread. Hulkster was trying to use real world science to support the scan. Hence the debate saying it's impossible even by his own link

Also it's not actually tchalla you know that right? (It was a real human writer)

Last edited by -K-M- on Sep 29th, 2017 at 01:44 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:30 AM
TheHulkster

OMG it's a comic book. Do you not realize the ridiculousness of repeatedly pushing a machine multiple times that is producing Earth's weight? Why don't the handles break? In the comic book Marvel U. 123 plus rictor will not destroy the moon, and whatever level will destroy it is not reached due to a failsafe. You can't shape the parameters of what is legit and not legit to serve your own bias. You're making yourself look bad.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:32 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Exactly. Why does Cyclops not fly back evertime he forces his eye beams? Why does the ground not collapse beneath Hulk every time he leaps into the sky? As you say, "it's a comic".

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:35 AM
-K-M-

OMG it's a comic book. Do you not realize the ridiculousness of repeatedly pushing a machine multiple times that is producing Earth's weight? Why don't the handles break? In the comic book Marvel U. 123 plus rictor will not destroy the moon, and whatever level will destroy it is not reached due to a failsafe. You can't shape the parameters of what is legit and not legit to serve your own bias. You're making yourself look bad.

Good now you realize its fake and impossible. Knew you would get there eventually. Why don't the handles break? Probably because of the engineering controls that were put in place seeing as she could even generate the mass in the first place. Both are silly, but one is less silly then the other

Moon is more durable then adamantium. Confirmed. So marvel has a different rictor scale they use? I'm making myself look bad? Bwahaha

Last edited by -K-M- on Sep 29th, 2017 at 01:45 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:36 AM
-K-M-

Exactly. Why does Cyclops not fly back evertime he forces his eye beams? Why does the ground not collapse beneath Hulk every time he leaps into the sky? As you say, "it's a comic".

.......you posted the link in your first post to apply real world science to the scan erm

Already forgot?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:37 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

omg f'n lord.....

pr, bada, please i'm literally begging you--you HAVE to close this. i think, legitimately, it might be THE single most embarrassing thread in kmc history. phil, this makes the tanks/balloons discussion look like a phukcing discourse between einstein, hawking and newton. any lurkers reading this will never read another kmc thread and i can't blame them. hell, i might not. i can hear lurkers from other sites LAUGHING at the sheer stupidity of this discussion. i'm tempted to join comicvine for the first time, then post a link to this thread to utterly confirm their idea that this forum is full of f'n morons. i don't give a sh!t what anyone thinks of hulk's attack. but to suddenly claim the earth mass feat by superman is wrong because we "only have the word of a scientist" that he was lifting it is truly UNPRECEDENTED in its stupidity.

though it's likely too late already, for the sake of the forum, i am honestly begging, BEGGING, a mod to close this abomination and if possible e-burn it.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:39 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

...What?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:41 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by -Pr-
...What?

Give it a read thumb up

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:44 AM
TheHulkster

.......you posted the link in your first post to apply real world science to the scan erm

Already forgot?

The lack of collateral damage in comics is widely known and understood to often not match the force unleashed. Plus, I wasn't making an argument in the op such as the argument you are making by crying loudly and reaching deep in the nether region to discredit something that you don't like. I simply gave an idea for discussion.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:52 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

@pr: when words and pictures are blatantly, patently ignored by not one, but several people, i'm not sure what the point of a comic book forum is.... /shrug

maybe i lost it for a minute after reading some of the "arguments" presented here, but my overall sentiment, and request, remains.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:53 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

The lack of collateral damage in comics is widely known and understood to often not match the force unleashed. Plus, I wasn't making an argument in the op such as the argument you are making by crying loudly and reaching deep in the nether region to discredit something that you don't like. I simply gave an idea for discussion.

haha right, just proved you were a hypocrite but I don't have to discredit it...you did that on your own in the very first post.

But since you probably forgot you posted the link and tried to apply real world science (now crying that people are saying no that's impossible by real world science)....I repeat ... a supernova only releases 10^44 joules (about magnitude 26). Cho unleashed a 123.2 magnitude and was climbing...so you believe that hit was multiple magnitudes higher then a super nova?

Bravo

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:59 AM
TheHulkster

haha right, just proved you were a hypocrite but I don't have to discredit it...you did that on your own in the very first post.

But since you probably forgot you posted the link and tried to apply real world science (now crying that people are saying no that's impossible by real world science)....I repeat ... a supernova only releases 10^44 joules (about magnitude 26). Cho unleashed a 123.2 magnitude and was climbing...so you believe that hit was multiple magnitudes higher then a super nova?

Bravo

So T'Challa lied or is dumb? The feat happened and is quantified. Don't cry lack of collateral damage and don't apply real world standards for one character and not for a character who makes you tingle all over. I never discounted your heralded Earth benching feat.

I'll tell you what. Hulks defy physics right? Hulk has grabbed energy right. Well Chulk uses his physics defying power to keep the moon intact. Feel better?

laughing

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:13 AM