KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who has hit harder?Cho Hulk

Who has hit harder?Cho Hulk
Started by: TheHulkster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JBL
Wrestling God

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
omg f'n lord.....

pr, bada, please i'm literally begging you--you HAVE to close this. i think, legitimately, it might be THE single most embarrassing thread in kmc history. phil, this makes the tanks/balloons discussion look like a phukcing discourse between einstein, hawking and newton. any lurkers reading this will never read another kmc thread and i can't blame them. hell, i might not. i can hear lurkers from other sites LAUGHING at the sheer stupidity of this discussion. i'm tempted to join comicvine for the first time, then post a link to this thread to utterly confirm their idea that this forum is full of f'n morons. i don't give a sh!t what anyone thinks of hulk's attack. but to suddenly claim the earth mass feat by superman is wrong because we "only have the word of a scientist" that he was lifting it is truly UNPRECEDENTED in its stupidity.

though it's likely too late already, for the sake of the forum, i am honestly begging, BEGGING, a mod to close this abomination and if possible e-burn it.
Idiot, if we accept what that scientists ( writer) said, then we must accept ALL statements in comics. You come here crying for Superman as a undercover fan. Superman did not bench the earth. No one cares about a machine or a statement UNLESS it concerns superman RIGHT?? You were one to call that planet gladiator destroyed a freaking large rock!! Yet pictures and statements showed that the planet was large and had several moons and very durable. But for the sake of superman, you cried like a girl trying to lowball that feat. Want more?

Last edited by JBL on Sep 29th, 2017 at 02:19 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:17 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by TheHulkster
So T'Challa lied or is dumb? The feat happened and is quantified. Don't cry lack of collateral damage and don't apply real world standards for one character and not for a character who makes you tingle all over. I never discounted your heralded Earth benching feat.

I'll tell you what. Hulks defy physics right? Hulk has grabbed energy right. Well Chulk uses his physics defying power to keep the moon intact. Feel better?

laughing

Do I have to explain Tchalla isn't real? The human writer used impossible science which was clearly wrong even as per your own link. THAT'S THE POINT

YOU APPLIED REAL WORLD SCIENCE IN YOUR FIRST POST.

Also nice dodge. I repeat..a supernova only releases 10^44 joules (about magnitude 26). Cho unleashed a 123.2 magnitude and was climbing...so you believe that hit was multiple magnitudes higher then a super nova? I like how your ok using real world science to determine power but when real world science proves it wrong???? No no no no your crying

Oh nice so Hulk has high level matter manipulation now. Good argument thumb up

Last edited by -K-M- on Sep 29th, 2017 at 02:31 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:17 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by -K-M-
And again superman has more credibility being in a controlled environment to reduce risk rather then Hulks hit which is impossible to actually do. His hit would be much much much more powerful then a supernova and they didn't do anything to protect the moon or stop shockwave. Their controlled environment was let's let cho hit the moon really hard and then blast him away when it gets to crazy. While superman was in a sophisticated lab with advanced technology to coordinate and do the test.

I have said many times I don't like that supermans feat. As I do not believe he operates at those levels most of the time. Superman does have the other feat with brainiacs ship with Martian manhunter but again averages

I disagree and what happened during the Brainiac ship showing? Can you post scans please.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:36 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by carver9
I disagree and what happened during the Brainiac ship showing? Can you post scans please.

Can't hyperlink with photobucket anymore. So all my scans are gone...all the time and energy I put in all those respect threads? Gone...

"Need to share images to other websites?

Upgrade to our Plus 500 plan for $399.99 a year
That's Just over $1 a day!
UNLIMITED 3rd party hosting made easy, effective, and safe."

But Martian manhunter and superman stopped a speeding brainiac ship which was bigger then the earth. If you're asking if I think it was silly? 100%

Edit:
Not my scan but here's the size

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by -K-M- on Sep 29th, 2017 at 02:44 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:40 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I refer you to read the first post of this thread. Hulkster was trying to use real world science to support the scan. Hence the debate saying it's impossible even by his own link

Also it's not actually tchalla you know that right? (It was a real human writer)

You probably should look at those earth pulling fts and ask yourself why the earth was still intake without a single life lost.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:41 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

You probably should look at those earth pulling fts and ask yourself why the earth was still intake without a single life lost.

I do. When ultraman moved the moon they actually did have earth destruction when he did it which was a surprise

Again first post was using real world science. That is why it's being used now

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:43 AM
carver9

Can't hyperlink with photobucket anymore. So all my scans are gone...all the time and energy I put in all those respect threads? Gone...

"Need to share images to other websites?

Upgrade to our Plus 500 plan for $399.99 a year
That's Just over $1 a day!
UNLIMITED 3rd party hosting made easy, effective, and safe."

But Martian manhunter and superman stopped a speeding brainiac ship which was bigger then the earth. If you're asking if I think it was silly? 100%

Is this the ft you are talking about?

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...05745-41RKG.jpg

If so, you probably want to look at and read this showing again. This scan shows Martian Manhunter and Superman crashing into the side of the ship and they are pushing.

Now read what Martian Manhunter say...

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...23550-P0fv7.jpg

"We did it, we pushed the ship clear of Earth". Can you post that scan that states they stopped the ship.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:45 AM
-K-M-

Is this the ft you are talking about?

If so, you probably want to look at and read this showing again. This scan shows Martian Manhunter and Superman crashing into the side of the ship and they are pushing.

Now read what Martian Manhunter say...

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...23550-P0fv7.jpg

"We did it, we pushed the ship clear of Earth". Can you post that scan that states they stopped the ship.

Yes that's it

Sorry, no redirect. I didn't mean dead stop. But the sheer gravity of the ship alone appearing by the earth would cause massive massive damage to earth being that close. Then to move a ship bigger then the earth is ridic and don't mean that in a good way

Last edited by -K-M- on Sep 29th, 2017 at 02:49 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:47 AM
carver9

I do. When ultraman moved the moon they actually did have earth destruction when he did it which was a surprise

Not the scene I am talking about. Explain Superman and Lantern pulling the Earth against Starbreaker.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:47 AM
carver9

Yes that's it

Sorry, no redirect. I didn't mean dead stop. But the sheer gravity of the ship alone appearing by the earth would cause massive massive damage. To even move a ship bigger then the earth is ridic and don't mean that in a good way

Lol...but it didn't cause massive damage because it happened in a coMic. Earth should've been torn apart as soon as the ship flew beside it.

They pushed against the thrusters in a non gravitational environment. I can grab you and toss you miles without any gravity being present.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:50 AM
-K-M-

Not the scene I am talking about. Explain Superman and Lantern pulling the Earth against Starbreaker.

From real world science point of him? Silly. Would have to stabilize so many aspects including structures, temperature, gravity, etc. Have you seen me argue for it?

Last edited by -K-M- on Sep 29th, 2017 at 02:54 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:51 AM
-K-M-

Lol...but it didn't cause massive damage because it happened in a coMic. Earth should've been torn apart as soon as the ship flew beside it.

They pushed against the thrusters in a non gravitational environment. I can grab you and toss you miles without any gravity being present.

Correct. But I repeat he is using real work science for this thread. You can't simply deny or ignore real world science that disproves it. Have you ever seen me argue th validity of that feat?

What?! Not sure if your being serious but that is very wrong. The trusters were going a different direction and then you still need enough force to move the object

Newton's second law. Change in motion is proportinal to the applied force and parallel to it

Newton's third law to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

Last edited by -K-M- on Sep 29th, 2017 at 02:59 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:53 AM
carver9

From real world science point of him? Silly. Would have to stabilize so many aspects including structures, temperature, gravity, etc

Lol...they pulled the Earth from a being that was pulling in the opposite direction. That should not have happened, especially with earth not being torn apart. It only happened because comics allows the impossible. I could easily just say Lantern and Supes didn't move the Earth due to the planet still being intact but I took the words that was mentioned as what really happened.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:54 AM
carver9

Correct. But I repeat he is using real work science for this thread. You can't simply deny or ignore real world science that disproves it. Have you ever seen me argue th validity of that feat?

What?! Not sure if your being serious but that is very wrong

Gotcha.

What s wrong with what I said? Don't mind being corrected.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:55 AM
-K-M-

Lol...they pulled the Earth from a being that was pulling in the opposite direction. That should not have happened, especially with earth not being torn apart. It only happened because comics allows the impossible. I could easily just say Lantern and Supes didn't move the Earth due to the planet still being intact but I took the words that was mentioned as what really happened.

Again have you seen me argue th validity of it before? But here with Hulk he is using a science scale completly wrong. Yes comics are not the real world. Writers can and will make mistakes. But we can't try to apply real world science and then say people are crying when it contradicts what happened

I recently posted in another thread how there is zero consistency in comics nowadays. Powers and abilities and even characterization changes even in subsequent appearances

Last edited by -K-M- on Sep 29th, 2017 at 03:06 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 03:02 AM
-K-M-

Gotcha.

What s wrong with what I said? Don't mind being corrected.

Newton's second law. Change in motion is proportinal to the applied force and parallel to it

Now the amount of force to move the object and counteract the forward motion? *shrugs* It's impressive for a comic book feat, but real world science the earth should have been destroyed soon as when the ship arrived

-----
This post hit the nail on the head

Originally posted by spetznaz
Exactly.

Which is why, though, that debating comics is often an exercise in utter futility. Not only do the comic writers not know the limits of physics, but (even worse) they often forget the abilities and histories of their characters. Key examples include Thor and the Green Lantern Corps, all of which have had entire decades of history forgotten.

Although - as silly as moving at high multiples the speed of light is, or punching with the force of 100R - both of which throw out all ideas of science - in comics even the 'smaller' stuff is still impossible to argue logically. For example, flying. Or transmutation of matter. Or gamma and cosmic radiation being beneficial. Or shooting fire from the eyes ....! A being turning into solid moving metal is as ludicrous as punching at 100R or running at trillions of C.

Last edited by -K-M- on Sep 29th, 2017 at 03:10 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 03:04 AM
carver9

Now the amount of force to move the object and counteract the forward motion? *shrugs* It's impressive for a comic book feat, but real world science the earth should have been destroyed soon as when the ship arrived

Thanks.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 03:10 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 03:10 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud
??

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 03:15 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

That's so much nonsense. When a character pushes a planet, he or she is considered by all as pushing a planet with all of the mass that planet should logically have. No one argues that the planet is not a planet. I posted what a 123 rictor entails. You're arguing the lack of real world consequences which is what real world science arguments are.

You see, if a 100 megaton nuke goes off, it is not a real world science argument to describe the power of an actual 100 megaton nuke. It's real world science arguing when you claim it's not as powerful as a real world nuke because it doesn't leave a crater.

The nuke that hits Cho actually doesn't leave a crater. So do we discard that nuke tanking? Throughout the years of comic book battle boards, power output is generally taken at face value. Lack of surrounding damage is not. Here it is done inconsistently depending on which argument favors the D.C. character.. Can you link to where you have vehemently argued against the planet pulling Carver references?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 03:23 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote