KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who has hit harder?Cho Hulk

Who has hit harder?Cho Hulk
Started by: TheHulkster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Then Big G's punch was > 35 Big Bangs. Let's call it > 35 Big Gangbangs!!!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 04:40 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Yeah....the big bang still wouldn't be equal to that.

I don't think you realize just how staggeringly high 123 on the Richter scale is...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 04:42 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Big G punch > 123 on Richter scale. Moon broke. Plus the punch originated from earth.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 04:44 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Ahhh so NOW we are using punch effects. Finally.

THIS is the dilemma we face. 123 vs the moon breaking.

So you agree, whilst it clearly says he hit 123 on the scale, the effects weren't actually correlated.

Big Gs punches were good and all,but it clearly states a billion supernovas (which is like, 1 Big Bang for 1 Universe).

That's nothing compared to Cho.

That's IF we follow OP.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 04:49 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

I guess?

I'll go by the moon breaking. Since marvel moon can survive 123 Richter scale and Big G punch broke moon using a projectile, his punch is > 123 and 35 Big Gangbangs!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 05:07 PM
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I guess?

I'll go by the moon breaking. Since marvel moon can survive 123 Richter scale and Big G punch broke moon using a projectile, his punch is > 123 and 35 Big Gangbangs!

The statement that was given for that punch should have turned Earth into atoms.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 05:13 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I guess?

Ahh but it was only a billion supernovas. Clearly stated.

So doesn't match Cho, as per OP, who has posted a link for you showing exactly how much energy one needs to surpass.

@Carver: good point, EXCEEEPT......Pak was fully prepared to have the moon destroyed, as he makes reference to it.

Hello!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 05:17 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ahh but it was only a billion supernovas. Clearly stated.

So doesn't match Cho, as per OP, who has posted a link for you showing exactly how much energy one needs to surpass.

Oh ure going by narration... ic... ok that's fine.
A billion supernovas it is. thumb up

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 05:29 PM
DarkSaint85

Oh ure going by narration... ic... ok that's fine.
A billion supernovas it is. thumb up

Exactly.

In fact if you search the site, you'll see I use that very same feat as well.

Problem is,it's nothing compared to what Cho did.

And I'm not going by narration. I am going by OP,who has clearly stated that in this thread, we need to surpass what Cho did.

What did Cho do?

Well, read OP. There's a link smile

NOW, I hope you see the dilemma.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 05:41 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Ure preaching to the quior me thinks.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 05:48 PM
DarkSaint85

Ure preaching to the quior me thinks.

I hate you, that's for sure thumb up

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 05:49 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Because I spelled choir quior?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 07:57 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Because I spelled choir quior?

(please log in to view the image)

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:44 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

After the atmosphere has slowed a 100 metre wide asteroid to 90k mph,Nova and Thor slow it down a lot, and Wasp has shrunk it down using Pym Particles...

Herc and Hulk, together, are unable to stop or break the asteroid.

(please log in to view the image)

Who can replicate this feat of failure??

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 10:08 AM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Remember when Superman pulverized a moon going at 7,614,000 km/h, and the butthurt gang tried to downplay it?

Good times.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 04:14 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Based on Philosophia's link on the 1st page, plenty of ppl have hit harder than Cho Hulk when he was pounding Moon.

Philo's link shows Supergirl tanking a billion decibel scream. Both the Richter scale and the decibel scale are logarithmic. Considering how ridiculously powerful 123 Richters already is, a 1,000,000,000 decibel scream probably contains FAR more energy than the COMBINED on-panel energy output of all the Marvel characters throughout the history of comics (including that of pre-retcon Beyonder, Molecule Man, Thanos with HotU, etc.). In any case, 123 Richters is insignificant in comparison.

And Supergirl tanked such a scream. Therefore, anyone who has managed to hurt Supergirl (without gimmicks such as kryptonite or magic) certainly hits harder than (Cho) Hulk.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 06:02 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

No one has hit harder than Cho.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 11:54 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
No one has hit harder than Cho.

So in my scan, does this mean Cho has two types of punching? One for moons,and one for asteroids?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 12:00 AM
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So in my scan, does this mean Cho has two types of punching? One for moons,and one for asteroids?

Does this rule apply to everyone? I'll answer this question after you answer that one. I need to know where we stand when it comes to this subject.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 02:13 AM
DarkSaint85

That's what I'm asking you, lol.

Does it?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 07:41 AM