KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How much time a day do you spend online for recreation in a day?

Howw much time do you spend online?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Less than 1 hour 0 0%
1-2 hours and I'm fine with that 1 7.69%
1-2 hours my God, that much 1 7.69%
2-3 hours and I'm fine with that 1 7.69%
2-3 hours my God, that much 0 0%
3-4 hours and I'm fine with that 0 0%
3-4 hours my God, that much 0 0%
More than 4 hours 3 23.08%
I post from work a lot so I have a good excuse. 6 46.15%
I post on average 80+ posts on this site alone and I have e-respect! 1 7.69%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How much time a day do you spend online for recreation in a day?
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
This makes you pathetic though in their eyes.

Originally posted by Sable
Not necessarily. Remember, Rules for thee, not for me.

True I forgot.

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:17 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

This makes you pathetic though in their eyes.
Nah I'm just too rad

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:20 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

I always love how pointing out your behavior gets this response, but when you point out the behavior of others it is somehow not the same.

Once again: rules for thee but not for me.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Way more than 4 hours.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:25 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble
Nah I'm just too rad

It's more like your views align more with them than mine do.

As for being rad, you could be, but are you THIS Rad?! Cuz these people were so Rad there was a movie called Rad, and it had Uncle Jessies gf from Full House.

Can you top that? How are your BMX skillz? Look at that totally spur of the moment perfectly choreographed bike dance.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I always love how pointing out your behavior gets this response, but when you point out the behavior of others it is somehow not the same.

Once again: rules for thee but not for me.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:28 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah yes another meme. Have you ever had an original thought?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:28 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

#buttsurt

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:32 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Surtur needs to get a life.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:33 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112

You need some new material.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:38 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

WTF DUDE

That's digital blackface.

You damn racist.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:39 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by quanchi112

this is his life

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:40 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Emperordmb
WTF DUDE

That's digital blackface.

You damn racist.

oh no! i hope i'm not sexist as well

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is his life

You're here all the time though lol. I wonder what the result would be if people kept a constant watch on your post count. You are always there to respond if I say something. Usually within 10-15 minutes.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:42 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i'm at work right now, not stoned and not with bedsores.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

i'm at work right now, not stoned and not with bedsores.

I'm not stoned or in bed, and you're here all the time bro. Whenever I post you are here lurking.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:45 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i wonder who was the other person who voted "I post from work a lot so I have a good excuse". i know it wasnt you.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:46 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was me.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:47 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

i wonder who was the other person who voted "I post from work a lot so I have a good excuse". i know it wasnt you.

I haven't voted at all. I don't see a point, the thread is meant to troll me so my vote is irrelevant.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:48 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

I haven't voted at all. I don't see a point, the thread is meant to troll me so my vote is irrelevant.
#Triggered

This thread is to garner the posting habits of members nothing more nor less. Yes, you are the benchmark for one option, but only one option and I said it garnered you e-status. Chill brah, no one is trolling you.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:01 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote