KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How much time a day do you spend online for recreation in a day?

Howw much time do you spend online?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Less than 1 hour 0 0%
1-2 hours and I'm fine with that 1 7.69%
1-2 hours my God, that much 1 7.69%
2-3 hours and I'm fine with that 1 7.69%
2-3 hours my God, that much 0 0%
3-4 hours and I'm fine with that 0 0%
3-4 hours my God, that much 0 0%
More than 4 hours 3 23.08%
I post from work a lot so I have a good excuse. 6 46.15%
I post on average 80+ posts on this site alone and I have e-respect! 1 7.69%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How much time a day do you spend online for recreation in a day?
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
#Triggered

This thread is to garner the posting habits of members nothing more nor less. Yes, you are the benchmark for one option, but only one option and I said it garnered you e-status. Chill brah, no one is trolling you.

So you don't even have the balls to admit it? Sad, but expected.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I admit you are a benchmark for one option, nothing derogatory there brah, you have e-respect.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:04 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

#NoReadingComprehension

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:04 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
#NoReadingComprehension
Surt needs to order a pizza with his disability, smoke a bowl, eat the pizza and chill. Either that or breathe slowly into a paper bag.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:06 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Surt needs to order a pizza with his disability, smoke a bowl, eat the pizza and chill. Either that or breathe slowly into a paper bag.

"instructions unclear" -surt

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:08 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I admit you are a benchmark for one option, nothing derogatory there brah, you have e-respect.

Lol, I wonder if anyone other than your fellow trolls buy this? You have pulled this routine before, you make topics about me without mentioning me specifically.

I'm not just a benchmark for an option, not based on your past history lol.

If you want to be a coward and not admit it cool.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

HAHAH!"I wasn't committing suicide it was my reading comprehension, can I come into heaven please" -Surt

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

#NoReadingComprehension

HAHAH!"I wasn't committing suicide it was my reading comprehension, can I come into heaven please" -Surt

Lol, look at this circle jerk. I wonder if they are self aware enough to realize it?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:11 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, I wonder if anyone other than your fellow trolls buy this? You have pulled this routine before, you make topics about me without mentioning me specifically.

I'm not just a benchmark for an option, not based on your past history lol.

If you want to be a coward and not admit it cool.

#Victimcardplayed

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

#Victimcardplayed

Lol, more like reality card played. Keep going man, you are totally just a reasonable sock.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:12 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, more like reality card played. Keep going man, you are totally just a reasonable sock.
You seem upset, would it help if I apologised for posting something that inadvertently triggered you? If so, sorry Surt, I apologise for triggering you.

All good?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You seem upset, would it help if I apologised for posting something that inadvertently triggered you? If so, sorry Surt, I apologise for triggering you.

All good?

Oh Steve, did you think this strategy would work? I'd be shocked if you did.

I don't care what you post, I'd just like you to grow a sac.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:17 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh Steve, did you think this strategy would work? I'd be shocked if you did.

I don't care what you post, I'd just like you to grow a sac.
Surt, I've apologised for triggering you, be a man and accept it. Anyway, I have stuff to prepare for work, so take care and don't let stuff online get to you. I know, on disability, on your own, in your flat with your pot it must get hard. I can't imagine what it's like for you, if this thing you do online helps. Keep doing it. Chill brah.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Steve it's not up for debate, grow a sac.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:23 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

wow you sure showed him there. you should smoke a bowl and play 9 hours of warcraft to celebrate.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, grow a sac and we'll talk.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:26 PM
Badabing
Karen

All good?
Steve it's not up for debate, grow a sac.
wow you sure showed him there. you should smoke a bowl and play 9 hours of warcraft to celebrate.

Don't say you weren't given fair warning.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 06:08 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

nooooooooooooo

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 06:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning for what we just have a reasonable sock here.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 08:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: How much time a day do you spend online for recreation in a day?

and how much is too much.

Do you think you are online too much or is it just right for you?

Not sure hour-wise, but I do think I spent too much time online, as I know I could be doing something better like reading a book.

Surtur sure is #triggered, imo, he has a hardon against you. Your presence on KMC alone seems to #trigger him now

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 08:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote