KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Does anyone remember this?

Does anyone remember this?
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
You're claiming I'm ignorant on something I never denied nor confirmed. So, yeah, you're just #triggered here and lashing out at anyone. Stevie's really done a number on you, sport.

You can confirm it now if you want. Are you ignorant?

If you are too afraid to admit the truth it's okay Rob, gotta keep Steve on your side.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

That's a pretty deep question, Surt. Like sure, I'm ignorant of many subjects, like I don't squat about K-Pop other than it's "Korean Pop". But ask me about Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Metallica and I'm fairly well versed. So does that mean I'm musically ignorant?

I see, a "Either you agree with my opinion or you're lying and a shit!" maneuver. How do you think these childish tactics make you look?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
That's a pretty deep question, Surt. Like sure, I'm ignorant of many subjects, like I don't squat about K-Pop other than it's "Korean Pop". But ask me about Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Metallica and I'm fairly well versed. So does that mean I'm musically ignorant?

I see, a "Either you agree with my opinion or you're lying and a shit!" maneuver. How do you think these childish tactics make you look?

So you just want to play games and yet you call me childish. You brought up me saying you were ignorant, you know *exactly* which thing I was referring to when I asked you, yet you played dumb anyways. So again, it's hilarious you call others childish.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Get it all out, Surt.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly Rob, you're no better than those you whine about.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Exactly Rob, you're no better than those you whine about.

^ Projecting and venting over his own inadequacies

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I notice whenever your behavior or the behavior of those like you is pointed out it is always projecting.

Serious question, when you point out the behavior of others, are you projecting? Or is that different?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:37 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by Surtur
Our other choice was Hilary Clinton, even the biggest piece of shit in the world can seem better next to that. Makes it all the more hilarious that is who the dems chose. The absolute worst candidate to run against him. Oh good times...

It's always a choice between a douche and turd sandwich.

And thanks to the electoral college, the American people didn't even get to make the choice.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 10:09 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

As if the electoral college was a new thing.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 10:10 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
It's always a choice between a douche and turd sandwich.

And thanks to the electoral college, the American people didn't even get to make the choice.

I don't like the EC, but I also know that a not so small majority of the people complaining over the EC would be singing its praises if it had ensured victory for Hilary.

I agree I do want it gone, but here is the thing: as Sable said, it's not new. Hilary and Trump both knew about the EC, knew what was needed to win. One person actually tried to campaign in such a way as to win that, the other is Hilary Clinton. It'd be different if she didn't know the rules beforehand. She did, she ignored the advice of people on her campaign. Wisconsin? Pshh, Wisconsin Smissconsin.

What nefarious means do you think Russia used to make her make that choice?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 10:22 PM