KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Rewind: Trump had one the Popular Vote but Lost the Electoral College

How many would support Trump as the real Presdient
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
None of Them, There would be no protesting. 5 100.00%
All of them, There would be protests in the streets 0 0%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rewind: Trump had one the Popular Vote but Lost the Electoral College
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
If you can pretend one scenario, then the opposite pretend scenario is just as valid. So yes, according to your rules every Trumper would be calling for Trump to be president if he had lost, but won the election. See how that works?

How many would be in the streets every weekend in DC protesting?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:05 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

what a weird poll.

but seriously, who was the last president that zero people protested? probably wore knickerbockers.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:05 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Sable
I guarantee you if Bash or Steve Zodiac posted a thread posing a hypothetical you wouldn't be acting like this.

Using your same logic, then you and Surtur would be insisting for Trump to be president due to his pop vote win. See how pretend scenarios work?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jill Steins recount helped Trump actually, she paid for it, he got more votes, and solidified the fact no Russians voted.

Oh but they were intended to do the opposite of helping Trump. She wanted to raise money, but also I think she was reeling from some folk blaming her for the loss, that she took away votes(everybodys at fault but Hilldog). She was hoping her investigations would uncover something and she could claim she helped Hilary in that regard.

The funny thing is it was only states Hilary lost in she wanted recounted, and when rumblings in one of the states about democratic voter fraud came out she dropped the effort.

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Using your same logic, then you and Surtur would be insisting for Trump to be president due to his pop vote win. See how pretend scenarios work?

No because I respect the EC, you don't.

Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But thing is, I don't think we would have dipshits chanting in the streets "not my president" over it. I truly do not lol.

So it is pretty clear at this point you know the liberals would be singing its praises. Nice.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

*needs citation*

To your edit: Yes, the EC is crap and was crap before 2016.

"Impeach 45" "We are going to get Trump out, then we are going after Pence" Maxine Water

"Mr. Speaker, I am calling for the Impeachment of the Presdient of the United States of America" Al Green

Joy Baher daily on the view, as does Whoopi.

"I want to get back to the question: Would you completely rule out questioning the legitimacy of this election if we learn that the Russian interference in the election is even deeper than we know now?"

"No. I would not. I would say" —HC

You’re not going to rule it out.

"No, I wouldn’t rule it out."-HC

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:08 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

No because I respect the EC, you don't.

But we're using pretend scenarios, so you would.

I've also not called for Trump's presidency to be invalid because he lost the popular vote; in fact I said he won with the rules at play so it's valid. Weird.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, the pretend scenario does mean it automatically flips my opinion on the electoral college.

I never said you said the Trump presidency is invalid, so I dunno where you to that from.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:09 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Not of those quotes say Trump needs to go because of his EC win and pop vote loss. So?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:09 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not of those quotes say Trump needs to go because of his EC win and pop vote loss. So?

So why did he need to go right after he was elected? Because donuts?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:10 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
But thing is, I don't think we would have dipshits chanting in the streets "not my president" over it. I truly do not lol.

So it is pretty clear at this point you know the liberals would be singing its praises. Nice.

^ Surtur's logic doesn't apply to himself, only liberals and "leftist".

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So why did he need to go right after he was elected? Because donuts?

Afaic, no one called for Trump's impeachment due to him losing the popular vote. That's not an impeachable offense. You're just making things up now to fit the weird topic you're trying to force

In regards to Maxine Waters, she was saying it in regards to Russiagate.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, the pretend scenario does mean it automatically flips my opinion on the electoral college.

I never said you said the Trump presidency is invalid, so I dunno where you to that from.

I just truly do not believe you'd see people on the streets saying "not my president" like we saw with Trump.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:14 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Afaic, no one called for Trump's impeachment due to him losing the popular vote. That's not an impeachable offense. You're just making things up now to fit the weird topic you're trying to force

No my OP never mentioned anything of the sort, you strawmaned me and I decided to play along. Game over.

OP

How many liberals would have his side saying well he won the popular vote, he's the real president and we need to remove the electoral college.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Surtur's logic doesn't apply to himself, only liberals and "leftist".

This is a hypothetical about how the left would react, and I am giving my opinion on how I feel the right would react too.

I just don't see them protesting in the streets, not at the same magnitude we saw.

I also honestly do not remember the nights following Obama winning, did we see as much violence and destruction from conservatives after that, as we saw from the left after Trump?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:16 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
I just truly do not believe you'd see people on the streets saying "not my president" like we saw with Trump.

Lolz. Then you're a dunce. Cos it happened with Obama.But sure, go on playing special victim cos Trump

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:17 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lolz. Then you're a dunce. Cos it happened with Obama.But sure, go on playing special victim cos Trump

It happened at the same magnitude? And for as long?

Citation?

EDIT: I'll check it out tomorrow if you provide it, as I'm heading out for the night.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

No my OP never mentioned anything of the sort, you strawmaned me and I decided to play along. Game over.

OP

Um, that's what you were pushing, I then asked "Who in the **** is saying Trump needs to be removed because he lost the popular vote", you listed "Maxine Waters, Al Green, Joy Baher, Whoopi Golberg, Hillary Clinton", I asked for citation, you gave some that had nothing to do with that and here we are.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:20 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who in the **** is saying Trump needs to be removed because he lost the popular vote?

Wrong, this is a straw man, as I never mentioned anything before this about anyone wanting him removed. Now just accept it, you got caught move on.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:21 PM