KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Rewind: Trump had one the Popular Vote but Lost the Electoral College

How many would support Trump as the real Presdient
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
None of Them, There would be no protesting. 5 100.00%
All of them, There would be protests in the streets 0 0%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rewind: Trump had one the Popular Vote but Lost the Electoral College
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
No I don't believe in that, I believe in the Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic. I don't believe in hoarding votes in major population centers controlled by Democrats with easy access to welfare and free money and forgetting about everyone else.

Ergo you don't believe in citizen equality. Why one person's vote counts as less, because you know the EC typically only helps one party and it's not the Democrat party.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

No I don't believe in that, I believe in the Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic. I don't believe in hoarding votes in major population centers controlled by Democrats with easy access to welfare and free money and forgetting about everyone else.
thats a clever way of saying that you want to gimp the side you don't support.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:55 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not really, I don't support hording people in population centers, supplying them with everything they need for votes. And forgetting about the people that feed them, such as the "fly over states."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:56 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Originally posted by cdtm
Because states have different needs. And state identity is built right into the system.

So Colorado totally has as much of a right to federal access as California.

Ergo not all citizens are equal :/

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Originally posted by Robtard
Ergo not all citizens are equal :/

My friend, you're being facetious.

And thanks, I've been wanting to use that word for the longest time, but couldn't find an opportunity. Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:59 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Humor aside, it's true what I said. We do not have voting equality with the EC in place. The Founders would shit themselves harder than Surtur does whenever SteveZodiac post if they saw how skewed the EC is now in regards to voting equality citizen per citizen.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:02 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"THREE ****ING MILLION!?!?" -founding fathers

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:03 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Granted, they'd also shit themselves knowing Black people and women could vote, but that's an aside to the citizen equality issue in the general scope of things

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:06 AM
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

If every election brings up the same debate regardless of who won then considering changing the system is probably a good idea. The problem is it'll never happen because whoever wins has the power to change it but no motivation to do so.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:07 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:10 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Granted, they'd also shit themselves knowing Black people and women could vote, but that's an aside to the citizen equality issue in the general scope of things

Another faint swipe at the founding fathers.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:11 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

our sacred and holy founding fathers, hallowed be their names

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:13 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea **** them right, **** everything.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:14 AM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Oh Trumpers...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:14 AM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Another faint swipe at the founding fathers.

You realize that many of them were slaves owners and did not view women as equals. So you're be silly again here.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:15 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh Clintons

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:15 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

You realize that many of them were slaves owners and did not view women as equals. So you're be silly again here.

As literally did every other country on earth at that time and beforelaughing out loud

But please, tell me how this is different!laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:16 AM
cdtm
@#$%

Humor aside, it's true what I said. We do not have voting equality with the EC in place. The Founders would shit themselves harder than Surtur does whenever SteveZodiac post if they saw how skewed the EC is now in regards to voting equality citizen per citizen.

A british guy said it best: "America is like 50 countries."

If the founders wanted pure democracy, they wouldn't have set up this representative system in the first place.

Sure, technically all people do NOT have an equal vote for the feds.. Instead, they have an equal vote to sway their state.

Because state power was an even bigger deal then federal power when the founders made this mess. I'm not sure we can do direct democracy even if we wanted to (Although there's that multi state pact that's trying to work its way around the issue.)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:18 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

As literally did every other country on earth at that time and beforelaughing out loud

But please, tell me how this is different!laughing out loud

Did I claim anything of the sort? No, I did not. See, that's a strawman argument

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:20 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did I claim anything of the sort? No, I did not. See, that's a strawman argument

Which is exactly what you did to me earlier and are still in denial of it. But what I did wasn't a straw man. Because I did not misrepresent your argument, you did mine. I simply stated we were no different then anyone else and the idea America is some horrible nation because women, slaves, etc, this is how the entire world was, so its fcking pathetic America has to tear down everything now because of it.

but SM said it best

Originally posted by Silent Master
I do find it interesting that for the most part, people that wonder what the big deal is because it's just a flag/anthem are the same ones that agree with removing statues/flag and vice versa.

Last edited by Sable on Sep 28th, 2017 at 12:23 AM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:21 AM