KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Fist Fight vol 2: Daredevil vs Captain America!

Fist Fight vol 2: Daredevil vs Captain America!
Started by: Josh_Alexander

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Fist Fight vol 2: Daredevil vs Captain America!

Captain America has to avenge Black Widow (Since most of you said that Black Widow loses in my other Thread).

Cap throws his shield away, and challanges Daredevil to a fist fight!!

Who wins this one?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:23 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Riddleboxx04

Cap whoops his ass Lolololololol.

Too strong and fast for Matt.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:34 AM
Riddleboxx04 is currently offline Click here to Send Riddleboxx04 a Private Message Find more posts by Riddleboxx04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Lets assume Cap doesn't have his super strenght! Only his fighting skills and speed.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:53 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Riddleboxx04

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Lets assume Cap doesn't have his super strenght! Only his fighting skills and speed.

But you didn't say Cap lost his physical strength, Cap manhandles him by punching him in the face and putting Matt in coma.

Cap fought people that are faster and stronger than Matt. Matt gets his ass manhandled Lolololololol.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:05 AM
Riddleboxx04 is currently offline Click here to Send Riddleboxx04 a Private Message Find more posts by Riddleboxx04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Guys this is a fist fight! No Super Strenght for none, nor Shield for Capt. This is to test who is a better fighter ONLY.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:09 AM
Silent Master

Odd, you didn't handicap Daredevil's strength in the other thread. is that because you believe DD and BW have the same level of strength?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:15 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Silent Master
Odd, you didn't handicap Daredevil's strength in the other thread. is that because you believe DD and BW have the same level of strength?

The purpose of this thread is to decide who is a better fighter only.

If i give Cap his superstrenght then one punch and Daredevil is dead.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:16 AM
Silent Master

The purpose of this thread is to decide who is a better fighter only.

If i give Cap his superstrenght then one punch and Daredevil is dead.

Wasn't that also the purpose of the DD vs BW thread ?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:22 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Silent Master
Wasn't that also the purpose of the DD vs BW thread ?

That is right! What is the problem?

This is the TV show Daredevil, not the one interpreted by Ben Affleck.

Last edited by Josh_Alexander on Sep 28th, 2017 at 01:30 AM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:26 AM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

cap is stronger, faster more agile and more durable than daredevil. only thing DD might have is better fighting skill but that won't save him... it'll be like Batroc trying Cap it'd be over quick

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:42 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Matt is more skilled

Speed means nothing here, Featless Batroc traded blows with him and Batroc would get torn apart by Defenders Matt who fought Black Sky a bullet timer

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:44 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

of course speed matters; fighting speed is a thing, who's a faster puncher etc.. you ever watch combat sports or what??

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:47 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Closer now after Defenders but Cap stills wins by a lot.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:16 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Obviously super-powered Steve would win. No powers is impossible to say. Seriously, I have no idea how anyone can make calls on how Steve would perform without his enhancements, as he has zero onscreen feats doing so. We have no idea how tough, strong, fast etc. he is without the SS serum. He might be Nobu level, or he might be Falcon level.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:29 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

CAPTAIN AMERICA SHIT STOMPS

/thread

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:38 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Cap wins.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:49 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Obviously super-powered Steve would win. No powers is impossible to say. Seriously, I have no idea how anyone can make calls on how Steve would perform without his enhancements, as he has zero onscreen feats doing so. We have no idea how tough, strong, fast etc. he is without the SS serum. He might be Nobu level, or he might be Falcon level.

Yes, Cap was a nerd basically before the Syrup.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:22 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

As I said guys. Cap doesn't have his "Super" Strenght. The Super Strenght he received from the Syrupt. Let's assume he is just a strong guy but not "Super Strong" (Like strong enough to kill Daredevil in one punch or kick! To make it fair for Matt)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:25 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Then he dies because he isn't as skilled simple as that

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:35 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

As I said guys. Cap doesn't have his "Super" Strenght. The Super Strenght he received from the Syrupt. Let's assume he is just a strong guy but not "Super Strong" (Like strong enough to kill Daredevil in one punch or kick! To make it fair for Matt)

yeah ok, take away caps jesus juice and he gets wrecked

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:32 AM