KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Fist Fight vol 2: Daredevil vs Captain America!

Fist Fight vol 2: Daredevil vs Captain America!
Started by: Josh_Alexander

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

How about for the match Daredevil's radar senses are turned off as well. To make it fair for Cap.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 07:27 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

(please log in to view the image)

I.... coulda sworn Josh has said he doesn't deal in hypotheticals. This OP is nothing but a pure hypothetical....

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 07:33 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
How about for the match Daredevil's radar senses are turned off as well. To make it fair for Cap.

Without powers, it would basically be a blind guy vs a sickly midget. laughing

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 07:48 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Without powers, it would basically be a blind guy vs a sickly midget. laughing

So, who defeats the no legged man in an ass kicking contest? stick out tongue

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 07:56 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

This is a fist fight people! It got to be fair for both Parties. Cap loses his "super" strenght, yet he is still stronger (So Daredevil doesnt get killed in two kicks). Cap however still keeps his speed and Agility. Daredevil is blind, so he keeps his abilities.

Last edited by Josh_Alexander on Sep 28th, 2017 at 11:32 AM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 11:29 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
(please log in to view the image)

I.... coulda sworn Josh has said he doesn't deal in hypotheticals. This OP is nothing but a pure hypothetical....

Not actually. You can still see the fighting skills of the characters on skills. Just imagine Cap fighting the same way excepf he wont hold a helicopter with one hand the way he did in Civil War.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 11:32 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

so.. cap is his 80 lb weakass self???

somebody butthurt about something

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 10:23 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
This is a fist fight people! It got to be fair for both Parties. Cap loses his "super" strenght, yet he is still stronger (So Daredevil doesnt get killed in two kicks). Cap however still keeps his speed and Agility. Daredevil is blind, so he keeps his abilities.

This is confusing. Would be easier to just make an unarmed Daredevil vs. human Thor thread.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 10:52 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He wanted Daredevil to win. however, he forgot about Cap's durability.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 11:04 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Cap eats Daredevil hits all day while beating him down.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:10 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Silent Master
He wanted Daredevil to win. however, he forgot about Cap's durability.

I wanted a fair fight. Lets assume Cap is more durable.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:11 AM
KingD19

Cap is more durable. It won't be a "fair" fight unless you keep nerfing Cap. Then it'll only be fair for Matt.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:15 AM
Silent Master

I wanted a fair fight. Lets assume Cap is more durable.

It's not an assumption, Cap is far more durable.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:27 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

It's not an assumption, Cap is far more durable.

Okay. However.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:44 AM
Silent Master

Okay. However.

What?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:49 AM
KingD19

However is Cap tanks everything Matt throws at him and beats him down.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:53 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by KingD19
Cap is more durable. It won't be a "fair" fight unless you keep nerfing Cap. Then it'll only be fair for Matt.

Hmmmm!?

Do you think i should nerf Cap's durability?

The thing is that this aint a DeathBattle. It is a fist fight. He can be more durable, but if he gets more beaten than his opponent, he loses.

They are having a friendly fight. Consider it that way. They just want to see who is a better fighter. Not more durable or stronger.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:55 AM
Silent Master

Are you just going to keep changing the stips until Daredevil wins?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:20 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Are you just going to keep changing the stips until Daredevil wins?

I dont want anyone to win. I just want to see who is a better fighter.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 03:27 PM
KingD19

To do that though you're taking away a chunk of what makes Captain America who he is, yet you haven't nerfed Daredevil at all. So you want to see who will win if you weaken Captain America enough to make it a fight for Daredevil.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 03:31 PM