KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Maximus (Gladiator) vs. Jaime Lannister (GoT)

Maximus (Gladiator) vs. Jaime Lannister (GoT)
Started by: Rebel95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rebel95

Maximus (Gladiator) vs. Jaime Lannister (GoT)

Maximus from Gladiator vs. Jaime Lannister from Game of Thrones

Who wins?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:45 AM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Maximus wins. Do you agree if Jaime gets that special armor you're fanboyish over.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:48 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

You're a ***

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:49 AM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rebel95
You're a ***
Answer my original question in the other thread and quit being a pansy.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:50 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Damn! IDK!

Really this is one of those scenarios i don't have an answer!

50-50!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:52 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Jamie doesn't really have many feats pre hand chop, only one skirmish against Ned so based on that alone Maximus shits all over him

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:45 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by relentless1
Jamie doesn't really have many feats pre hand chop, only one skirmish against Ned so based on that alone Maximus shits all over him

Not really.

He killed several good warriors in the whispering woods before being captured by Robb Stark.

He is also the youngest Kingsguard ever, which is a very impressive feat. (He became Kingsguard at 16 if am not wrong).

Also he is regarded as the best swordman of his time.

He also fought the Lady of Tarth solo while being weak after spending days in a dungeon without eating.

Jaime is not a man you want to underestimate in battle!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:31 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Not really.

He killed several good warriors in the whispering woods before being captured by Robb Stark.

He is also the youngest Kingsguard ever, which is a very impressive feat. (He became Kingsguard at 16 if am not wrong).

Also he is regarded as the best swordman of his time.

He also fought the Lady of Tarth solo while being weak after spending days in a dungeon without eating.

Jaime is not a man you want to underestimate in battle!

those warriors have no feats and all the talk of him being the best is heresay, we don't see any of that on screen save for holding his own against Ned and Brienne; Maximus shits all over that with the fight against Tiberius and the tigers alone

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:31 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Maximus

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:53 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

those warriors have no feats and all the talk of him being the best is heresay, we don't see any of that on screen save for holding his own against Ned and Brienne; Maximus shits all over that with the fight against Tiberius and the tigers alone

I dont see Tiberius being better than Brienne!

Maximus is great, enough to beat Jaime i dont know.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 11:34 AM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I dont see Tiberius being better than Brienne!

Maximus is great, enough to beat Jaime i dont know.

youre right, maybe he is maybe he isn't but you add those cheap tiger in there and thats a feat that i know jamie wouldn't survive

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 07:52 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

youre right, maybe he is maybe he isn't but you add those cheap tiger in there and thats a feat that i know jamie wouldn't survive

Give him a shield and a Sword and he could.

The thing is they are very similar characters.

Both are great commanders in theit universes.
While Maximus has had more fighting scenes and been seen a really good swordman, Jaime has had little but very significant fights.

(I dont think Tiberius is better than Brienne for instance, Yet The tigers were there helping Tiberius making it worse for Maximus)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 11:15 PM