KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Bronn of the Blackwater vs. Sandor Clegane the Hound

Bronn vs. the Hound
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Bronn 4 30.77%
The Hound 9 69.23%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bronn of the Blackwater vs. Sandor Clegane the Hound
Started by: Rebel95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
I am very well aware of Josh Alexander's stupidity, yes. I was exposed to it in the foreign cinema's Tolkienverse vs. Westeros thread.

NemeBro i know you are still angry after me beating your ass in the GoT vs LoTR thread, but that doesn't give you the authority to come an attack me in other threads.

As i told Vault, refrain yourself from posting else you will debate.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:08 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I am a debater TheVaultDweller.

I am here to debate stuff, not to curse people or denigrate anyone.

If you guys want to start behaving all personal and be all poopy ass with those who disagree with you then that is your problem.

I know i have disagree with you in a couple of other threads, doesn't mean i will take things personal and go attack you in other threads.

So yes, i am policing you. Refrain yourself from posting unless you will debate what is written on the title of the thread. wink

So, you're here to debate? Funny, seems more like you are here to spout your opinion regardless of what other people tell you.

And the sheer fact that you actually think you have any authority to police me is priceless.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:14 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
So, you're here to debate? Funny, seems more like you are here to spout your opinion regardless of what other people tell you.

And the sheer fact that you actually think you have any authority to police me is priceless.

Yes i am here to debate. The fact that you haven't realize that by now makes i clear you are taking things personal rather than actually debating. I have brought up evidence, in case you didnt notice.

If i can't police you the good way, i will have to tell a Mod to come police you the bad way.

wink

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:16 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Tell a mod to come police Vault, I dare you. Guarantee he won't be the one getting in trouble once they look at both your posts.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:26 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Okay. I agree.

I still support Bronn. He has fought in more battles than the Hound. And he has survived up to now.

Bronn is sly. If the Hound putts down his guard, i don't doubt Bronn will take the most of it.

Bronn will likely evaluate the Hounds weakspots. Use Hound's anger against him etc.

Good.

No, he hasn't the Hound has many more screen feats.

The Hound is never off his guard, he's literally always looking for a fight.

The Hound has no weak spots. He edges out Bronn in every category.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:55 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yes i am here to debate. The fact that you haven't realize that by now makes i clear you are taking things personal rather than actually debating. I have brought up evidence, in case you didnt notice.

If i can't police you the good way, i will have to tell a Mod to come police you the bad way.

wink

I have already posted more actual relevant evidence in this thread than you have, such as the Hound's fight against Beric, who was using a flaming sword to boot. But go ahead and call a mod in, if you can get one in here. We can both present our cases and see how things go.

Because I genuinely tried to be reasonable with you in the other Cap thread. And, in return, you repeatedly lied and claimed I said things that I never did. And that is the quickest way to destroy any kind of good will I might feel towards you. So, as far as I am concerned, I don't owe you anything, including courtesy.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:10 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I have already posted more actual relevant evidence in this thread than you have, such as the Hound's fight against Beric, who was using a flaming sword to boot. But go ahead and call a mod in, if you can get one in here. We can both present our cases and see how things go.

Because I genuinely tried to be reasonable with you in the other Cap thread. And, in return, you repeatedly lied and claimed I said things that I never did. And that is the quickest way to destroy any kind of good will I might feel towards you. So, as far as I am concerned, I don't owe you anything, including courtesy.

Lol, no you haven't

Go read the cap thread dude. I have already smashed your points. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:36 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Lol, no you haven't

Go read the cap thread dude. I have already smashed your points. laughing out loud

What haven't I done? Because I most definitely did post the Hound/Beric fight.

And the only thing you smashed is more of your own credibility. Everyone has already seen all the relevant feats, and have discussed how Luke and Cap compare to death before. We have already analysed everything you posted before that thread was ever made, yet everyone else still came to a different conclusion than you. That's why no one else bothered to address your statements, and still voted for Cage regardless of what you said.

In case you haven't noticed, most people consider you a bit of a joke at this point.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Oct 9th, 2017 at 07:11 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 07:09 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

What haven't I done? Because I most definitely did post the Hound/Beric fight.

And the only thing you smashed is more of your own credibility. Everyone has already seen all the relevant feats, and have discussed how Luke and Cap compare to death before. We have already analysed everything you posted before that thread was ever made, yet everyone else still came to a different conclusion than you. That's why no one else bothered to address your statements, and still voted for Cage regardless of what you said.

In case you haven't noticed, most people consider you a bit of a joke at this point.

This doesn't concern this thread, refrain yourself from posting such a comments.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 07:13 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

This doesn't concern this thread, refrain yourself from posting such a comments.

laughing

What a hypocrite. You talk about the Cap thread, but when I do it doesn't concern the thread? Okay, Snowflake. I will leave you alone then.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 07:17 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

laughing

What a hypocrite. You talk about the Cap thread, but when I do it doesn't concern the thread? Okay, Snowflake. I will leave you alone then.

This doesn't belong to this thread, refrain yourself from posting such comments.

(Better focus on defending your case in it's respective thread, since it's clear i've beaten your ass).

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 07:19 PM