KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ozymandias from Watchmen vs George Batroc

Ozymandias from Watchmen vs George Batroc
Started by: Riddleboxx04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Riddleboxx04

Ozymandias from Watchmen vs George Batroc

Instead of Steve raiding Batroc's ship, it's Ozymandias that infiltrated on the ship. He makes past through the goons with little struggle until Batroc ambushed him.

How different the fight would be Rololololololololol.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:30 AM
Riddleboxx04 is currently offline Click here to Send Riddleboxx04 a Private Message Find more posts by Riddleboxx04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Riddleboxx04

Batroc whoops him Rolololololol

MCU S.H.I.E.L.D. agents are all Bullet-Timers. Rhodes dodged a point blank repulsor blast after it has fired and he's nothing to Batroc. The Black Guy who hardens his skin from AoS was able to harden his skin before the bullet could reach him all after the bullet has fired, SHIELD agents showed be able to dodge his punches with their back turned. Black Widow has dodged arrows, Grenade launchers and energy beams from Ultron Bots, these requires Bullet-Timing reflexes and speed to accomplish otherwise she would get shot before she could move.

In comparison Ozymandias struggled to catch a slow bullet which Batroc or Rhodes should have likely dodged without much effort.

Even average MCU Schmucks are Uber skilled. The Tank from IM1 was able to tag Iron Man flying at Mach 2 from over a mile away, there's no records of tanks tagging Human-sized Mach 2 objects from 1.6km away and these joes are jokes to Batroc or SHIELD agents.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 08:05 PM
Riddleboxx04 is currently offline Click here to Send Riddleboxx04 a Private Message Find more posts by Riddleboxx04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

i could've gone my whole life without knowing that batrocs first name was George laughing out loud

now all i can see is a slightly overweight nosy neighbour that can always be found cutting his lawn instead of GSP laughing

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 08:09 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Riddleboxx04

Even Daredevil and Hawkeye would whoop Ozy Rololololololol.

MCU characters are Bullet-timers. Daredevil was flipping over bullets after it was fired and demonstrated he can block or dodge multiple throwing knives, Hawkeye dodged lasers and Loki's Sceptor. On contrast Ozy barely catched a subsonic bullet fired from a girl who never used a gun before.

Batroc whoops his ass annd schools him how to fight.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 04:14 AM
h1a8

Ozy wins with utter ease. He would use gestures to block.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 12:39 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I see Dexx made a new alt for trolling. And I am convinced it's trolling at this point, as the posting style is pretty much identical, but the stances and characters being supported flip flop.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:17 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I see Dexx made a new alt for trolling. And I am convinced it's trolling at this point, as the posting style is pretty much identical, but the stances and characters being supported flip flop.
Yeah I thought the same when I saw the post. It's pretty obviously him. I'm not convinced it's trolling though. Not that it matters, there's point to replying to his posts.

Anyway, Ozy beats the holy hell out of Batroc

PWNT

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 06:39 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Riddleboxx04

Originally posted by h1a8
Ozy wins with utter ease. He would use gestures to block.

No he wouldn't.

Batroc has taken hits from Cap who was able to damage Iron Man and didn't got his body splattered into red goop. The same Iron Man that tanked a 125mm AP shell from a T-72 and managed to dodge the same shell with a smile on, Cap was able to tag Iron Man and has hard time tagging Batroc. Cap's blows>>>>>125mm rounds and Batroc took these and managed to backflip away. Ozy is not strong as Cap let alone scratch Batroc.

I already told you that there's nothing Ozymandias did that MCU SHIELD agents and other fighters couldn't accomplish better. Ozy cannot dodge rifle bullets, most rifle bullets travels faster than Mach 2 when they leave the barrel and Ozy struggled to catch a 755 fps bullet wich is Subsonic depside having time to prepare. Daredevil has deflected and dodged Arrows and Throwing knives, Rhodes dodged a reulsor blast at point blank range after it was fired,Taserface dodged a Hypersonic arrow from Yondu with his back turned. Fun fact those persons barring Daredevil are garbage to Batroc. Ozy cannot replicate any of those even dreaming.

Batroc should have dodged that barrage of bullets fired by Silk Spectre by backflipping with a smile on Rololololololololol

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 01:17 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ozy stomps

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 01:38 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Riddleboxx04

Originally posted by Sable
Ozy stomps

But cannot beat a paraplegic Gymnastic instructor in whellchair called Jonathan in a acrobat competition Rololololololol

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 01:55 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ozy stomps

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 02:06 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Riddleboxx04

A old drunk Comedian was whooping Ozy's butt Rolololololol. Ozy cannot dodge knives and repulsor blasts like Daredevil or Rhodes. Batroc schools both Ozy and Comedian how to fight.

Ozy is nowhere near as fast as Batroc. It's the same as saying Ozy is stronger than Luke Cage or Drax.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 03:27 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ozy killed him easily. Your mom must of suffocated you often as a child and killed your brain cells.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 03:45 AM
Riddleboxx04

Ozy killed him easily. Your mom must of suffocated you often as a child and killed your brain cells.

But he got tagged several times contrary to Batroc who made Cap dead serious and danced around him.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 04:09 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because he was toying with him. The comedian didn't even hurt him.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 04:10 AM
Riddleboxx04

Because he was toying with him. The comedian didn't even hurt him.

Eh. Ozy could not react or move faster than Ollie or Sunny who caught Arrows from high power bows or dodge knives thrown faster than fastest baseballs. And Batroc should manhandle both of them.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 04:19 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you clinically insane? He caught a bullet at almost point blank range. Ozy was kicking people up in the air like 30 ft away. You are obviously a massive bias fanboy and should not even be taken seriously at this point. Black Widow could give Cap as much challenge as Batroc and then she would be put down.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 01:55 PM
Raptor22

Ozy takes this

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 04:46 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Riddleboxx04
No he wouldn't.

Batroc has taken hits from Cap who was able to damage Iron Man and didn't got his body splattered into red goop. The same Iron Man that tanked a 125mm AP shell from a T-72 and managed to dodge the same shell with a smile on, Cap was able to tag Iron Man and has hard time tagging Batroc. Cap's blows>>>>>125mm rounds and Batroc took these and managed to backflip away. Ozy is not strong as Cap let alone scratch Batroc.

I already told you that there's nothing Ozymandias did that MCU SHIELD agents and other fighters couldn't accomplish better. Ozy cannot dodge rifle bullets, most rifle bullets travels faster than Mach 2 when they leave the barrel and Ozy struggled to catch a 755 fps bullet wich is Subsonic depside having time to prepare. Daredevil has deflected and dodged Arrows and Throwing knives, Rhodes dodged a reulsor blast at point blank range after it was fired,Taserface dodged a Hypersonic arrow from Yondu with his back turned. Fun fact those persons barring Daredevil are garbage to Batroc. Ozy cannot replicate any of those even dreaming.

Batroc should have dodged that barrage of bullets fired by Silk Spectre by backflipping with a smile on Rololololololololol

1. Batroc won't land a single blow.

2. Cap did 0 damage to IM without the shield.

3. Characters don't always hit with the same force, have the same durability, etc. in every scene. Writer's don't use exact science when writing feats.
For example, Supergirl lifted a million ton key but struggled against shit under 100 tons. Humans have taken hits from Cap and been fine.
So you can't equate a feat with another feat.

4. Ozy caught a bullet from close range. Neither Cap or Batroc did anything half as fast. He would see Batroc frozen in time as Batroc is at least a magnitude slower than a bullet.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 05:49 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Riddleboxx04

Originally posted by h1a8
1. Batroc won't land a single blow.

2. Cap did 0 damage to IM without the shield.

3. Characters don't always hit with the same force, have the same durability, etc. in every scene. Writer's don't use exact science when writing feats.
For example, Supergirl lifted a million ton key but struggled against shit under 100 tons. Humans have taken hits from Cap and been fine.
So you can't equate a feat with another feat.

4. Ozy caught a bullet from close range. Neither Cap or Batroc did anything half as fast. He would see Batroc frozen in time as Batroc is at least a magnitude slower than a bullet.

Yes he would Rololololololol. Batroc was landing hits on Cap who's faster than Widow, the same Widow that dodged Arrows, Grenade launchers and energy blasts all those requires Bullet-timing movement speed and reflexes if not greater. On contrast Ozy was getting tagged by a drunk and clunsy Comedian.

Cap used his Shield both offensively and defensively against Batroc.

Rololololololol Cap was fighting serious against Batroc. What are you talking about. Al those proves that MCU characters are Uber skilled and durable.

Rololololololol Ozy has a hard time catching slow revolver bullet with preparation, if he can dodge supersonic bullets he should have cached with his fingers ala The Beast from Kung Fu Hustle. I already told you that Ozy didin't do anything MCU characters shouldn't replicate better, as Rhodes and Taserface have dodged point blank Repulsor blast and Hypersonic Arrows with their back turned.

MCU extra figures or fodders are more skilled than Ozy. As they managed to tag Iron Man flying at Mach 2 from miles away with a T-72 and they are garbage to SHIELD Agents and Black Widow.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 08:11 PM