KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ozymandias from Watchmen vs George Batroc

Ozymandias from Watchmen vs George Batroc
Started by: Riddleboxx04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Rlolololololollololollololoolllloloolol it's funny that y'all are arguing with him when he's obviously ****ing with you. Someone ylthat has enough intelligence to even remember these random fearlts and bits if military knowledge wouldn't actually think the silly ass shit he's posting. C'mon guys. He might be trolling but y'all are feeding that shit by paying attention to it.

It should be obvious. thumb up

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 04:00 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Riddleboxx04

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
Tagging someone does not mean you get their feats. I should report you.
Characters from fiction are inconsistent. One minute Supergirl could lift thousands of tons and the next struggle with 20 tons. One minute Superman can move a moon and in another struggle with a hundred ton boulder.

You can't equate feats with other feats.

Even with Cap's and IM best speed feat, they do not come close to being able to catch a bullet from close range.

For the last time, you must provide feats of Batroc catching a bullet or something just as fast. Otherwise, he's far slower than what Ozy can perceive.

No using other characters as comparison is actualy a VERY good way to measure the strength of the characters. Ozy is slower and inferior to Boyka or Ip Man and none of them are on same league as Batroc Rololololololol

Ozy moves slower than Boyka or most featherweight fighters. A legit Bullet-timer doesn't move slower than Boyka or Ip Man shouldn't have struggled and knocked out cold from catching that sub-sonic bullet. Ozy cannot catch or dodge Arrows and thrown blades. If he should be able to dodge Arrows or tomahawks he should be able to constantly Bullet-time with ease and move faster than Boyka or Ip Man Rololololololol

Rololololololol. Ozy BARELY catched and got pimped-out from catching a OMG 725 fps bullet. Iron Man casually dodged Grenade launchers and Depleted Uranium rounds from a Tank with casual ease, both are MUCH faster than Sub-sonic bullets ROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ozy moves slower than Boyka. Characters FAR inferior to Batroc has catched or dodged Arrows, throwing knives and energy blasts with ease, contrary to Ozy who barely managed catched to catch Sub-sonic bullets Rolololololololol

Ozy is slower than Boyka or any of them. Batroc should dodge that bullet by flipping over it with casual ease, him backflipping away displays far more impressive speed and agility than anything Ozy ever did Rololololololol

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 03:03 PM
Riddleboxx04 is currently offline Click here to Send Riddleboxx04 a Private Message Find more posts by Riddleboxx04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I get it now. I'm a slow learner lol.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 01:09 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Riddleboxx04

You're quiting now?

Since you cannot make counterpoint posts to convince my analysis Rolololololololol

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 01:56 AM
Riddleboxx04 is currently offline Click here to Send Riddleboxx04 a Private Message Find more posts by Riddleboxx04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I don’t believe you are serious. You are just playing games from my deduction.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 03:20 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote