KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » White Athletes Still Standing For The Anthem Are Standing For White Supremacy

White Athletes Still Standing For The Anthem Are Standing For White Supremacy
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

White Athletes Still Standing For The Anthem Are Standing For White Supremacy

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote:
Now, I’m not going to spend much time with the most obvious counter, but it’s worth stating. In the fairytale we Americans tell ourselves where soldiers fight wars for freedom and not imperial conquests

Stopped reading.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:09 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah the Article Title pretty much says everything you need to know...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:49 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 03:00 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

^#triggered

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 03:04 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

sorry you got #triggered again. are the drugs helping?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 03:05 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Nope. They still can't hide how much of a Fascist Douche bag you are...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 03:06 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

This is just another trend, when the next big thing/distraction to be offended over comes along and Trumpers get their marching orders, these same people will no longer care a single wet shit over NFL players sitting, kneeling, standing, farting etc.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 03:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

At this point Trumps presidency has been worth it just because of how much it ended up exposing some of the lunatics on the left.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 03:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

This is very true.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 03:57 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 03:58 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
At this point Trumps presidency has been worth it just because of how much it ended up exposing some of the lunatics on the left.

^ Oh the irony and Surtur will never see it...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 03:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder why this triggers you so much Rob. It is pretty sad. I never said this story needs to be center stage in terms of what is going on in the world.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:01 PM
Flyattractor

This reminds me of the crap the Left started spouting back when they tried to make Burning the U.S Flag seem like it was just a Simple Form of Protest.

Fascism and Leftism...they walk hand in hand.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:01 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
I wonder why this triggers you so much Rob. It is pretty sad. I never said this story needs to be center stage in terms of what is going on in the world.

Yet all you've done is talk shit about it incessantly, people kneeling and now people sitting in locker rooms. You've been bitching about Kapernick kneeling since he started it well over a year ago. Weird.

Don't worry, your new marching orders will come in soon and you'll have something new and shiny to rage over. I suspect within the week.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:18 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Flyattractor
This reminds me of the crap the Left started spouting back when they tried to make Burning the U.S Flag seem like it was just a Simple Form of Protest.

Fascism and Leftism...they walk hand in hand.

It's not like the flag symbolizes anything..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:21 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Yet all you've done is talk shit about it incessantly, people kneeling and now people sitting in locker rooms. You've been bitching about Kapernick kneeling since he started it well over a year ago. Weird.

Don't worry, your new marching orders will come in soon and you'll have something new and shiny to rage over. I suspect within the week.

But the stuff I talk about doesn't mean that is stuff I think should be center stage in terms of what is going on in the world lol. I'm not saying the networks need to be covering this obsessively or anything.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:21 PM
Adam_PoE

Why does this need its own thread? Why is it not in the Triggered thread with all of the other right wing news stories that trigger Surtur?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 08:47 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Why does this need its own thread? Why is it not in the Triggered thread with all of the other right wing news stories that trigger Surtur?

Lol, did you just say to yourself "summer is over, I'm not even gonna try anymore" ?

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 28th, 2017 at 08:51 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 08:49 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

^ Bingo ^

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:07 PM